Dr. Alonso Thank You!!!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Awesome best experience in 40 years. The work was...

Awesome best experience in 40 years.
The work was undertaken and accomplished in a week was amazing both in terms of scale and results.

The care and attention i received far exceeding anything i have experienced in Canada. As a 60 years who has lived with poor dental health for 40 years i have a very broad field to draw from for comparisons.
I have to conclude by saying thay the very extensive work i had cost very close to 18,000.00. My canadian dentist quoted me 12,000.00 just to restore 4 teeth. Ballpark for all the work that needed to be done according to my canadian dentist 55,000.00 to 60,000.00. So not only did i save more than 30,000.00 i had the work done by more professional people in a what i consider to be state of the art facility.

I would recommend this Dr. Alonso and his team without hesitation to anyone.

picture

More Pictures

More pictures.
Dominican Republic Cosmetic Dentist

I can only say Great!!!! I Highly recommend Dr. Alonso

Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf!  Do you have any before/after pictures to show the work done?

Also, what exactly did you have done?  Did you have extractions done by Dr. Alonso?  And how many implants did you get?  Was any bone grafting done?
I had six extractions eight dental implants. Two sinus lifts, one on each side. Two root canals, four fillings and a full upper porcelain denture.
Wow!  So you had a denture on the top and implants on the bottom?  Or, in the picture you said bridge.  Is that the denture you're talking about?  Sorry…I'm realizing now I'm confused *LOL*.  Could you clarify the picture, please?  And thanks for that, by the way!
Hello! Yes, i had 8 implants in the upper side l. The picture shows a full dental bridge retained by screws. Before having the treatment i had a full denture but Dr. Alonso already uploaded before and after pictures i will try to find out how to post thosw pictures here.
I'm still trying to understand :D.  Did you mean you had a denture before, but now have implants instead?  Or did you get a full permanent denture on top now, that's anchored by eight implants?  And nothing done on the bottom jaw?

And I really hope you can get the pictures to work. :)
The pictures really help!  So it looks like you have an implant-supported denture?  I've never seen a non-symmetrical placement of implants before.  Did you have an implant before and it was reused somehow?  Or did they maybe place them based on where you had the most bone?
And what do you do when you have a problem or need a routine cleaning? Go back to the Dominican Republic? Not good.....
I live half of the year in florida its two hours away Don