Finally on the other side . Proud Yily doll. PART 2 ? - Dominican Republic, DO

So guys my surgery is right around the corner and...

so guys my surgery is right around the corner and im so nervous .... im starting to get mixed emotions because i havent seen to many people happy with thier yily make over i just want a fat booty and i hope she can give me that. feb 20th is right around the corner and i have nothing packed what so ever smh

Hey check out bigbutt4ever... Make sure you search it just as I typed it... Yily did an awesome job on her and she has a nice fat ass!! Her TT are awesome, just like the others have said I haven't seen too many asses she's done but she's great!!
I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING TO THAT EXTREME WITH HER ALL I HAVE SEEN IS THE HOUR GLASS SHAPE THAT SHE CAN GIVE. NOW IF U WANT A FAT BUTT U HAVE TO GO TO JIMERSON.SALAMAS PERRY AND CORTES THEY ARE THE TOP DR'S THAT I HAVE SEEN SO FAR.
All the best!!! telll her you want a fat ass lol, I think she'll do well with you.'Following your journey

Pick up some of my vitamins today the folic acid,...

Pick up some of my vitamins today the folic acid, b complex , vitamin c and the multi vitamins I'm just missing one I will pick up tomorrow

is there one doctor that can give a medium to fat butt ANDDD do the hourglass shape/contouring like yily??
Yily does a really good job with her aggressive lipo and contouring..she is safe and has a limit on how much she will inject for safety reasons. Many of the other PS like Dr J will inject a whole lot but their patients still have rolls and look out of shape. If you want I gigantic butt I would consider on of the others .. If you want the total package and nice proportions I would stick with Yily, and do a round 2
This may be a lil late, but I just wanted to say welcome to Real Self! I'm glad you chose Dr. Yily! Seems like she is all the rage now! I hope she will give you the body of your dreams! Please take care and let me know if you have any questions :)

So it wouldn't let me add to my other post I been...

So it wouldn't let me add to my other post I been doing so check out part one for that . Here's the rest Sorry chicas I'm just up dating surgery was really rough for me yesterday .i kept waking up while they were working on me but I didn't feel anything Yily said I just keep asking for food n my boyfriend( he always feeds me lol) I'm not really in that much pain I haven't even taking any pain meds I'm just super sore n this xs faja ain't helping . After sx I kept throwing up n shivering the nurses at cilpa are nice n try to help as much as possible even thou tey can hardly understand me. Yily came to check on me twice then I left back to jq spa omg Anna is such a doll she helps a lot. I got lipo n hips n butt my hips look sooooooooo nice which was my main goal. My butt looks a little bigger but I can't tell from this tight tight tight suit . Anyways ask all the questions u like ima update a lot more later

Ask Kirsty to merge your blogs.
@glam17 girl I don't know what I would have done if I would have went elsewhere seriously I'm just keeping it real I don't like anyone can post a bad thing about this spa . Jaqiline and her staff are the sweetest ever I swear u have to meet Anna watch u will love her n then hit me p like girlllll u were right lol. It's pretty packed in here but they check on u alottttt . Anna brought me ensures today cuz I couldn't eat . She also got my meds and I only paid 90 bucks she's the bomb . Com very motherly . They bring ur food to ur room if u don't wanna get up like me lol they really do a lot .
Lol.. Hun thank you so much for your help b/c I was definitely reconsidering staying at the spa and I'm glad you told me about the meds b/c I'm not gonna get them from yily anymore
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

real self . I will rate her fully after a few days but she was really nice