Duran Doll TT, Lipo, BBL June 2014 - Dominican Republic, DO

Seeking that vixen bootay with that anorexic...

Seeking that vixen bootay with that anorexic waist baby!!!! I've always had an amazing coke bottle shape. Now I have a coke can shape! LOL. I just want to feel sexy again in a two-piece. I want my face & body to match. I'm still in limbo as to whether not I want to get a breast lift/ breast augmentation along with these procedures. Through thorough research and careful consideration DURAN it is. When I look at her post-op pictures my mouth drops. I'm 5'4" 180 lbs

Before pics

These are some before photos.

Loosing Weight

Currently on a diet. Planning to be 150-160 prior to sx in June. Plan includes high protein, low carbs, and cardio. I have four months plan to loose 6-8 pounds per month. I'll keep RS updated

Before pic

Hemoglobin levels

We know our lovely Duran wants us to be healthy. I found this hemoglobin monitor on eBay for a great price ladies. This will allow you to keep track of your hemo levels. Not a CBC (complete blood count).

Hate is real!!!!

Ladies beware! Lots of females that can't get a date, be careful. Elizabeth made a post making some aware of the "official" way to switch dates. Ladies don't give your dreams away off a hope... Duran is the best!!!!! Don't let haters discourage you from your dreams. Stand your ground, ladies, do something for yourself for a change.

Switching Dates

Clarifying my previous post. Switching dates on social network sites are not official. You have to contact the office. Ladies that actually have a date be mindful of that process.

Time is flying

I've been so busy! I'm still so excited. Ladies with the beautiful weather near, the passport processing time has increased. The estimated time 4-6 weeks. Don't procrastinate!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My surgery is June 10th! Excited!
Hey I have a friend going the 11th she doesn't have a buddy!! Are you doing to the domincan?
Yes, I am.
I'm stoked!!
Hi I am trying to connect with dr duran via Facebook but I am a unable to add her. Which other ways can I book an appointment?
Call the office (809) 565-5348 both the girls can speak English now. Elizabeth is usually with Duran. So just say I want to book appointment and tell her the date.
Where are you staying?
Angelas
Where are you staying @TheNewKiki?
Yasmin's
Hey hun, was just wondering if you were still looking for an SX buddy?
What is the official way to change your date??
You have to contact Elizabeth. She made a post about this. @Lil_Viva
You have to contact Elizabeth. She made a post about this. @Lil_Viva
do you have a sx buddy
No sx buddy at the moment. @HardBum561
Do that hemo test really work?
Does dr.yily have an Instagram?
Sweetie4287. I'm unsure if Yily has an IG account
Good luck with everything. I'm trying to get down to 155-160....we gotta stay focused!
Yes! Gotta give Duran a good foundation!
I'm going June 11th :)
I'm so excited. I can't wait!
I'm going to DR for surgery on the same date! Good luck!!