Deposit Paid!!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Deposit paid!!! :) its def official:) 6 months...

Deposit paid!!! :) its def official:) 6 months till the sexy new me:) next step: plane ticket!!!

hey!! Guess What?? I MADE IT!!!

everything happened so fast. Nurse woke up at 3am, told me to put on gown and im first. She gav me another blood pressure bill and then came back with the blue and a wheelchair. I couldn't get a chance to update. She wheeled me in the or. And i sat down. Gave me an iv and stuck anesesia in it and i was out! I didn't feel anything, toward the end they were putting on my garment i feel a liitle them puting it on and rolled onto the bed. I was sleep from that point. I could move my hands, i had to manage tho cuz i wanted to update my mom. After that i was sleep again. I dont feel the tt pain just tightness, but i do feel the lipo in my sides and back. They brought me lunch. Why are they stingy with the water? Lol. .they brought soup apple juice and water. But its hard for me to sit up and eat. This drain is filling up fast af. Oh yea... my cbc was 12.2 still. After taking vitiman for 3 months.... but robles told me that after she was done. She still managed to everything. Lipo of armpits,waste,flanks and full back, tt and bbl. Have seen my results yet, im still stuck under this cover cus im cold. Right now they are giving me iron through a iv.

Post later huns and hunsettes.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Yay! Happy healing babe
Aww congrads
Sorry I jus send u paid the deposit
Hi there, I spoke with Laura today she sent me an email suggesting that I western union my deposit is that how you did it?
What procedure r u getting and r u goin Alone
I'm getting a bbl by Dr.Jimmerson. My boyfriend will be there to support me during and after my procedure. He's very supportive. Not alot of people have been, My family doesnt understand and are very quick to judge. What procedure are you planning to get ?
Tt bbl and lipo I'm really trynna make the right choice I'm n California n dr seems to b where I can afford doc ur goin to is way to expensive I wish I could stay n the states ugh. I wud lOve to c ur results please keep n contact glad u hve sum1 that supports sweetie ur bf is goin to luv the new bootie
Congrats !! I know you must be very excited ! let us know who you decide on.
Torn between Robles and yily got a quote from both what do you guys think
Well robles does nice tts and bbls... Ive heard yily only does nice bbls and not tts... Tts are important and needs to be done properly....
Oooo ok well my tummy is what I want done the most but going for Tt bbl and lipo all over
Cool!:) have you chosed a date yet?
Yes April 14 I'm nervous but excited how about you
Pretty much the same but cant wait... Just hoping my professors are willing to let me go on a lesve of absence.... Ive been hearing having both at the same time is very uncomfortable:) but well see! Beauti is pain!!!
lol yes it is how much time off do you think we need from work
Im not sure.. Lol post a question for the doctors to answer. Im taking 30 days from school. I know i need more time, but im just gonna have to take it easy... Def keep me posted
I work with crazy patients so I will just count on my friends at work to help me out they were fab when I was preggers
Mee 2 I heard yily doesn't take enuff fat out but Duran does
congratzzz! You will love her she is great doctor. She change my life

Congrats!! That is an exciting step! Where will you be traveling from?

Hey megan, im coming from orlando!!! Very very nervous! Lol