After 9 Months of Debating... I Think I'm Really Interested in Dr. Yily De Santos - Dominican Republic, DO

When I first began using Real Self I was...

When I first began using Real Self I was immediately gravitated towards Dr. Salama. He had tons of reviews with post op pictures and so it wasn’t very hard to want to go with him. But after the last 3 months of further review I think I’ve decided to go with Dr. Yily de los Santos in the DR.

At first I wasn’t too keen or doing a surgery way out of the states. You always hear stores (usually exaggerations) about surgeries or procedures gone bad other countries, but the more I continue to read abut her here and on another forum I felt that it might not be as bad. Now the trip from California to the DR and back might be the only messed up thing about it.

Dr. Yily’s work looks really remarkable from the few images I’ve seen here and research on you tube, Google, etc.. AND not to mention it is much cheaper than a doctor in the states.

I received my responses from the doctor and now I have to book my flight and send her the flight confirmation with a $500 deposit. I can pick whatever day I want and if she has space room I’m in and if not she will bump to the next day.

It’s almost surreal, because for $3100 (my quote) I could go next month if I had the time off. I’m a bit anxious and almost feel silly doing it, because I have a nice figure however my torso is just so dam FULL and I wish to have it sculpted and I have like NO hips, thighs are huge but the dents in my sides where fat should be.

Two of my other friends are thinking about having work done. I hope so because I don’t want to be down there by myself.

Anyone else looking into an August SX w/ Dr. Yily?

Anywho.. getting my passport documents together…

So I saw a really SCARY review on Yily. I'm trying...

So I saw a really SCARY review on Yily. I'm trying to block it but SHIT
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

im going Aug 30, yeah girl what review did you see? don't scare me now lol
Which review?
Sorry, I'm going on June 6th to Yily... I love your bracelets... Gurl your body look HELLA Good, I'm sure your results will be out of this world.
i just read ur from cali??!?? me tooo!! i would luvvv to wait for aug and meet up. i'm afraid of getting lost in the airport haha :X
Not the airport lol.. Just dont want to be 'taken'... Getting my passport this weekend.... Second week of august found flights for about 615round trip.. I have to get on it dam it..
lol. i still haven't called to rsvp a spot. it's soo hard for me. i work noc shift and when i go home, i sleep and when i wake up they're closed. lol. ugh i wish they were better at email communication. Now i'm thinking of Duran. I'm just waiting on more people post op with pics. One lady here put a lot of pics saying she did her research. nice pics, but still... i rather read actual RS members reviews n pics. I like duran cuz she's quick to respond by email. And some of her pics on her site look great nice and hour glass shape. others i'm not to sure about, like there's now hour glass.... but then agian what if that's what THEY wanted. And campos takes forever to respond.
i'm currently considering august. i was thinking june before. for sure i want to stay 2 weeks.
Hey I'm going I. Aug just got my quote back..
Have you picked a date
Not exactly but second ir thurd week of august
Congrats and welcome!! Dra Yily is wonderful and I can't wait to follow ur journey!!
Hey I'm going in aug 14 wana buddy
Im looking for flghts the second week of august... I need a buddy
I'm flying to dr on aug 8th but my SX is the 14th would u like to buddy in the recovery house
Congrats and good luck! Hopefully I'll have things situated by then to see Dr. Yily around that time too. I'm trying to gain my weight back. I too suffer from those horrible dents and this weightloss def didn't help, as I'm naturally slim