After 9 Months of Debating... I Think I'm Really Interested in Dr. Yily De Santos - Dominican Republic, DO

When I first began using Real Self I was...

When I first began using Real Self I was immediately gravitated towards Dr. Salama. He had tons of reviews with post op pictures and so it wasn’t very hard to want to go with him. But after the last 3 months of further review I think I’ve decided to go with Dr. Yily de los Santos in the DR.

At first I wasn’t too keen or doing a surgery way out of the states. You always hear stores (usually exaggerations) about surgeries or procedures gone bad other countries, but the more I continue to read abut her here and on another forum I felt that it might not be as bad. Now the trip from California to the DR and back might be the only messed up thing about it.

Dr. Yily’s work looks really remarkable from the few images I’ve seen here and research on you tube, Google, etc.. AND not to mention it is much cheaper than a doctor in the states.

I received my responses from the doctor and now I have to book my flight and send her the flight confirmation with a $500 deposit. I can pick whatever day I want and if she has space room I’m in and if not she will bump to the next day.

It’s almost surreal, because for $3100 (my quote) I could go next month if I had the time off. I’m a bit anxious and almost feel silly doing it, because I have a nice figure however my torso is just so dam FULL and I wish to have it sculpted and I have like NO hips, thighs are huge but the dents in my sides where fat should be.

Two of my other friends are thinking about having work done. I hope so because I don’t want to be down there by myself.

Anyone else looking into an August SX w/ Dr. Yily?

Anywho.. getting my passport documents together…

So I saw a really SCARY review on Yily. I'm trying...

So I saw a really SCARY review on Yily. I'm trying to block it but SHIT