Te@m Dr. Yily Soon will be - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello!! Div@'s I've been looking at this site...

Hello!! Div@'s

I've been looking at this site for a while now. I decide to be a team yily!!! loving the results she do. I email her back today! So I'm waiting on a response.

The price for the butt implants and liposuction of abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, waist is 4000$USD. It also includes 1 compression garment, pre-operatory tests( TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA, GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) , cardiologist (EKG), anesthesiologist (epidural block), clinic fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

weight loss before surgery

Still tryna lose more weight.. (2014 I b ready!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I don't know yet!!

Going to Yily march 14th so might see u there, good luck
I want to go to yili too but I haven't heard of her doing butt implants only BBL ?? I'm too skinny for that but her results are beautiful!! Has anyone actually gotten butt IMPLANTS from her??
I am scheduled with her for January 9th but initially I was having the BBL, but I just wrote to her asking the price for everything except instead of BBL, implants instead, I wonder how big her implants go...?
Did you get butt implants with her??
No I actually switched to Dr. Cabral
I have tried calling her office several times and have yet been able to reach someone who speaks english????? what is going on over there?
Everything good to go???
Have you locked in your date with Yily as yet?
What date are you going
I'm supposed to be going April 12 but she hasn't sent my confirmation yet, but she got my money! I thought she would have at least sent me an email as soon as she accepted my money!! But she she hasn't yet! So I'm noty sure!! She did tell me a week ago that my date was still open! So I hope so!! First come first serve she said and I sent my deposit so my date should be locked!!!!
I sent her my deposit on the 7th and she has yet to confirm that she got it or if my date is secure. I'm going in April. Her and I talked about the 12 of April and she said that date was open and all I had to do was send my deposit. Now if she gives my date to someone else cuz she didn't get to my email soon enough, I'm not gonna be a happy mama. However she is busy and is one fist came first serve basis. Waiting is something I do poorly!!
Hey there, How is your recovery going? I was browsing thru various postings and notice that you already had your surgery on Sunday the 3rd of Feb. I would love to see your results. I hope all is well.
Sharenedh01 No not yet still waiting for her to email me back. So I can send her my payment. But I'll keep you posted.
DivaD85, oh, ok, i thought because i saw that u "spent" 4000, that meant your surgery was done..Anyway, im in the same boat. i emailed her on Sunday the 3rd of Feb and im still waiting. I was reading post all day long and ran across three sisters that said she responded around the 2nd of Feb 2013. In addition, they stated she mentioned she was swamped with about 100 emails daily. I was thinking that during the week she may be swamped with emails and since she answered Saturday the 2nd, maybe its her free day she sets aside for checking emails..just a theory.hope she answers soon. Im finding my self checking everytime my phone chime with the email alert. wow...this site is becoming addicting...because i just want to make sure im confident with the Dr. Choice. Thanks, keep me posted
DivaD85, Please guide me in uploading my pics.
I will sharenedh01, hopefully i be going in July 16. If she ever email me back. Still nothing yet.
Hi DivaD85, I suppose my theory was accurate just got my email back today exactly one week(7 days) as she stated. The email is very thorough, addressing every topic she can think of. I clearly see that her email was created solely from all the questions she receives daily from us. Check your email today. Oh yeah, my email I translated in spanish and since i can read spanish a little, i read it over myself because i remember reading a post that was translated from English to Spanish but she still couldnt understand it. Anyway, she did understand it. I received my email in english.Let me know if you got your email. P.S. Alot of the girls that posted did a good job especially on the Q&A
DivaD85 Continue of post..Post went out before I finished......I was stating that the Yily Q&A forum was very imformative and pretty much mostly everthing they posted was in the email I received today. Keep me posted.
so doc yily doesdo butt implant with silicone?
Beautyk she email telln me she use ur own fatt idk abt the silicone.