Waiting for a Response from Dr. Yily in Respects to a Quote for my Surgery - Dominican Republic, DO

So i've finally decided to do my surgery with Dr....

So i've finally decided to do my surgery with Dr. yily de los santos
I'm 5'5, 160 pounds ( i'm going to lose at least 15-20 pounds before the surgery)
I had a breast reduction when i was 17 years old because it was unbelievably painful and emotionally as well. However they grew back over the years as my surgeon at that time warned me because i was too young and not done developing.

I want to get another breast reduction. I'm a 34 DDD right now and want to get to a 34 B. In addition i want to get a liposculpture .

I'm currently saving money because i want to do it by the beginning of january since i will have the entired month off from school .

No response yet...

So i've been waiting for a quote over 2 weeks now , i'm growing very impatient .
I want to do my surgery as soon as possible.

One day

Yily finally responded...

So yily finally responded this is what it said "El precio del injerto de grasa de los glúteos, BBL, la liposucción de abdomen, axilas, espalda, flancos, cintura, levantamiento de senos es 4250$USD. También incluye 1 faja de compresión, las pruebas pre-operatorias (TTP, HIV, Hb, HCV, glucemia basal, glucemia, urea, creatinina en suero, recuento sanguíneo completo, VDRL, TIPO DE SANGRE Y RH) , cardiólogo (EKG), anestesiólogo (bloqueo epidural continuo), los gastos clínicos (habitación, sala de operaciones, enfermeras, sueros, 3 comidas, ayudantes quirúrgicos, etc).

Translation:

The price of fat grafting to the buttocks, BBL, liposuction of the abdomen, underarms, back, flanks, waist, breast lift is $ 4,250 USD. It also includes one compression garment, pre-operative testing (TTP, HIV, Hb, HCV, fasting glucose, glucose, urea, serum creatinine, complete blood count, VDRL, AND RH BLOOD TYPE), a cardiologist (EKG), anesthesiologist (continuous epidural block), clinical expenses (room, operating room nurses, sera, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc.).

it's a little more pricy than i expected but i really want her to be my surgeon so I cant wait to go on to the next step.

I'm currently saving money for this. I want to get done at the beginning of january 2014, so in the mean time i'm going to lose some weight and try to get my body as healthy as possible since i've always had my hemoglobin level lower than 12 :/

For now that's all i have ladies

XOXO
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hey im booking my date for jan 2nd also
Hello curves When you got
The first reduction was it covered under insurance? If so would they cover it again for medical reason?
The first time I got it done was here in the US. Everything was covered by my health insurance because of medical reasons. If you show that your breast are causing you a lot of pain and are stopping you from doing a lot of things they can cover it
I think they can cover it again if it is for medical reasons but i have not tried asking yet because i like the way they do plastic surgery in dominican republic so i'm going there instead.