Breast Reduction, Little Back Lipo, Little Fat Transfer to Butt - Dominican Republic

Breast reduction at 18 with dr.nelson rubio,...

breast reduction at 18 with dr.nelson rubio, couldn't have made a better decision. initially i was going just for the breast reduction because i really needed it due to back problem but he suggested i get a little lipo on my back and then transferred to my butt since i was naturally a muffin top. the outcome was great my results weren't as dramatic as other and im sure he could of done a heck of a job with me but me being young and all my mom did not allow me to get that tiny waist and big ol booty i would of really wanted since she was the one paying for it too i had no choice but to be grateful for what i already was getting but nonetheless i was very pleased with my results and i recommended anybody that wanted to make any changes to their body to go for it , deff a life changer. Rubio is indeed a great doctor not only is he VERY honest with you but he really does care for his patients.
Any question feel free to ask
xoxo much love,
cely
Do you have his email?
Hello, you look great, I am considering him but he gave me a price of 7000 for breast reduction and liposuction, which is a bit high. I want to make sure it is well worth it and that for that price I'll be very happy :0) did you do lipo all over your stomach or just back and sides how are the breast reduction scars? Thank so much!
yes it is a bit high i must agree. and my breast scars are just how they are in my pic very very light. and i just got lipo on my back and sides. he is a good doctor. i guess it depends on the amount your getting lipo that affects the price.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon