I can't Believe April 26, 2014, I'll be in Boobie Land ! Folsom, CA surgery with Dr. Ken Sumida

Well Hello there World! I have been STALKING this...

Well Hello there World!
I have been STALKING this site over the past year, but i actually found this site a few years ago when i began my BA research.

Wants:
Full Natural Looking Breast, Natural Slope, Tear Drop Shape, Natural Sag & Cleavage
Not too Big, Im shooting for a Full C cup. I just want breast that will fit my body, im NOT shooting for EXTREMES lol. & I do realize that the surgeon will have a limited canvas to convey his art, since im sooo tiny, soo I also want to do what i can to avoid any complications due to me putting more stress on my body, than necessary!

Soooo Heres my Info:
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 105-110lbs
Bra Size: 32B
Measurements:
- 32 Chest
- 24/25" Waist
- 33 Hips

I am VERY petite and tiny, kinda like the size of the typical 6th grader (idk whats typical any more because elementary school children seem to be bigger than they were when i was that age!) lol, BUT i AM the SAME size that i was in 6/7th grade only difference is that in 7th grade i weighed 113! When i was like 15, the Doctor told me i had Flat-Lined ________________ So now, I still have the Same body that i did when i was 12! How horrible? Dont get me wrong, I have a very nice Gymnast type physique but very small breast, I feel like my Back is Extremely wide (Anyone else understand this feeling?) All throughout High School Getting Ready for Homecoming & Proms was the worst!! thats when i experienced the most insecurities. Filling Out (well IN) those strapless dresses was a difficult task. I bought silicone bra inserts, & extra padded bras just to make the dresses fit properly in the breast area.

I just want to feel more womanly, & fit clothes better!

Last year (December 2012) I had a BA Consultation with Dr. Scott Green (Veryyyyyyy nice man) after i had fell inlove with his BA results (Most I saw on his site, i did find a few on here as well) but what really solidified my decision were my aunts Results after her BA back in Feb 2012 (10months prior to my consultation) though I was ALREADY interested in Dr. Green BEFORE she told anyone that she was having a BA.
So at my consultation I discussed my wants, needs & desires & we discussed what would be best for me. Dr. Green reccommended that i do not go above 250cc-350cc (350 is on the upper level of the scale) because my breast are very high on my chest & i wanted to avoid that Bubble at the top of the Breast slope, soo If i went any bigger chances are that i would have that bubble & i DID NOT want that! Once we began discussing Silicone or Saline thats when the problems arose. I am only a candidtate for Saline (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) soooo after that consultation I decided that i should wait.

Fast Forward to April 2013, My older cousin knew a woman who was headed to the Dominican Republic for a BBL unfortunately I do not have any updates on that so Im not sure if she ever got the surgery or how her experience went... But i will ask around to get a first hand account. But that info made me start back up on my STALKpage (Not Rampage) lmao! Soooo since april i have spent quite a bit of time on Here!

NOW, I have decided that i want my Silicone implants. Since its fairly unlikely that i will be able to get them here, Im looking at alternate options such as the DR or MAYBE Mexico?? If anyone has experience with Cosmetic Surgery in either place pleeeeeeeease help!

ALSO, if you have a similar body build pleasseeeeeeeeeee let me know how everything has been for you!

Okay soooo Im going to stop rambling for now! & wait until i get a few responses.

TATAs for now. (Get it?) Lol

News to Lighten the Mood...?

Sooo Im currently Facetiming my Friend Genesis (We met on the internet when I was 12, she was 13 & we were inloveee with this group called B5) Lol. I know it wasnt too safe to meet someone, but whatever we've been friends for years & i even met her last year for her 21st Bday, sooooo its all good! But i digress. Lol So shes also apart of the itty bitty titty committee, and shes sooo encouraging! I love her! She's Venezuelan & Colombian (originally born in venezuela) and she is telling me how Plastic surgery is VERY common in the spanish speaking countries. (That information instantly makes me feel a little more comfortable)
Now Here i am back on this website, looking up great doctors in the DR.
Oh yeaah, earlier today i was looking up the sizes doctors recommend for small frames (didnt find much) they all say that it just depends on your measurements... Which makes sense to me. Lol
Well Im gonna go look up some BA reviews & probably post some pics.
Toodles!

Okay! So here are the Befores.

Dra. Fatima Almonte in the DR

Okay so the day i started this review, I emailed Dra. Almonte in the DR. I came across her thru this site, and compared to the others from the DR her BA Results were my fave. So far she has promptly responsed to my emails, & Given me a quote.
She reccommended 325-375cc to obtain approx. a FULL C cup, she also told me to i should look into LIPOSCULPTURE. I personally didnt think i had enough fat so that kind of shocked me.
But anyways, Has anyone had surgery with DR. ALMONTE? How was your experience?
Oh yeah, I think ill post a few wish Pics.
p.s HOW DO I GET MORE VIEWS on here?

Wish pics.

Okay soo here are some wish pics.

Research Research & More Reserach

So after quite a bit of research Im feeling much more comfortable with the idea of traveling abroad for surgery!! Dr. ALmonte & her assistant Leslie & their quick response have also put me at ease.
I think the final thing that made me say, Okay! I should go ahead & get it would be my new RS Friend Im_So_ill , she too has gone to the DR & had surgery with Dr. Almonte. She got the BBL about a week ago, so her experience is very current.

Well now, All that left to do Is pick a date & secure a deposit. I want to go before the year is up, But i think i should wait until I complete my 6month probation at work. I think that will be over around Feb or March 2014. I wanted the BA before my bday (June 22) but i wanted them at least be 3months old, by then.

Ahhhh, what to do? what to do?

Itty Bitty!

Here are some currents from today. My boobs are small & cute, but they do not fill out anything properly. I haaaaate it! I need boobs!!

The others didn't post!

Long time no post!

Okay sooo since my last post I've bought a Car, & got my own apartment. Sooooo now that kind of offset my plans. None the less, I still am determined to get my BA.
All the while I've Been in Contact with Dra. Almonte and Lesley. They are very prompt with responses and are more than happy to ease my nerves.
Ohh yeah, I think I may have experienced a slight grow spurt over the last few weeks, I also went to VS to spoil my little boobies lol. I'll post a few pics, just to help you see my before body

Hello Ladies, Well Heres An UPDATE

Its been a few months since Ive been in contact with Dra. Almonte, which is fine. She was helpful, But after telling more family & friends about ideas, they all kind of conviced me to stick to a certified surgeon in the states. Their input did play a role in my deciosion, but not so much. Sooo I still want my BA, But Now Im looking for surgeons in California.
Ladies, Pleaaaaase help! If you reccommend any Great CALIFORNIA Plastic surgeons that you or a loved one has personal experience with, pleaseeee let me know!!
Oh yeahh, I will keep you guys updated. I plan on scheduling a few consults over the next few months.

2 Consultations Coming in APRIL !

Hello Ladies! I know i've been MIA, but I have some very exciting news!!
So I have 2 Consultations within the next week, the first Friday April 4, with Dr. Kenneth Sumida in Folsom. He was reccommended by a Friend of the family, and her friends. The consultation is free :) tho I've never spoke with him, I look forward to meeting him and finding out what he suggests!
Wednesday April 9, I have a consultation with Dr. Christa Clark in Folsom as well, Ive been interested in her for years, & I was given her email from (Sunrise8826 ) ... Whose results look AMAZING thanks to Dr. Clark. I began my virtual consultation via email, & I was so happy with the outcome. Myself & the doctor hit it of instantly (via email) she suggested the things I already figured wkould be my options. She says no more than 350cc, she prefers Silicon ( I do as well!!!) and she suggests a More Tapered Implant. Im assuming thats like the "Gummy Bears" ?? But yes!! I cannot wait to speak with these Skilled Surgeons. I have wish pics & surgery goals, but do you ladies have specific suggestions about my upcoming consultS?? Anyspecific clothing suggested ?? Im sooo excited. I cannot say that enough. I know that both surgeons tend to schedule surgery 2-3wks after Consult , once deposit is made, So Im hoping for a Late April, or First week of MAY SX.
I may not have mentioned, But my birthday is June 22 so I would Love to be at Least 7-8wks Post op around then... & To celebrate, I will actually be spending June 26-30 in Los Angeles, attending the BET AWARDS & Bet Experience!!! I have sooo many things to look forward to! I will have more of an update after or closer to my consults!

Perfect Consultation!

Soooo today I met with Dr. Kenneth Sumida & He was amazing!!!! The vibe I got from the staff and the doctor was the greatest. I felt so comfortable & welcomed! The doctor had the greatest personality, So welcoming & warm. I tried on Sizers and played around with the boobs. We talked about the good & the bad. I think Im inlove with 380cc's ! Thats bigger than I imagined, buuuut I fell inlove with those. The Gummy Bears by Sientra feel soo Amazing. At the appointment, I compared Implant feel, to my moms natural breast. The implants of course are slightly firmer, but they are still really squishy! Soooo Im scheduling Surgery for Saturday April 26, 2014!! OMG!! This cant be real??
I was supposed to meet with doctor Christa Clark Wednesday April 9, but I Honestly feel that Ive found my Surgeon. Idk how to explain the feeling, But I just feel like he's destined to do my surgeon!
So I felt the 300cc's were wayyy too tiny! the 350's were okay, but i didnt feel they were big enough. Once he showed me the 380's I felt they were perfect. he said considering I wasnt scared of them, Eventually I would probably want to go Bigger, but I felt the 450's were waaaaay too much. Dr. Sumida said the goal was for me to be afraid of the implant lol! Well I love them!! I plan on making my deposit Monday April 6-7th, My Pre-op should Be Next Wednesday April 9th! Im sooo excited!!

Heres some Pics from today!

More pics from my consult with Dr. Kenneth Sumida in Folsom, Ca

These pictures make me sooo excited I'm sooo looking forward to this !

I just love these 380cc Mod Profiles !!

Here's some additional info

I forgot to mention, my incision placement will Be in the breast crease. Doctor says you won't be able to see the scaring & that they should heal beautifully. Moderate profile 380cc , below muscle placement. During my consult, doctor pointed out that my belly button was off center (I've always wondered about that) he says it's because I have mild scoliosis and my right side is bigger, my right leg is longer. He will be lowering the Breast fold because of this, to even out my breast. Luckily he says my nipples are still fairly even! Which is a good thing!
He says my incisions will be no more than 4cm. He says I have very beautiful boobs now so my results will be amazing! I'm so excited!!
After surgery I'll be staying with my mom for a week or 2, so I gotta make sure my apartment is spotless before I'm gone!
I love the support I'm receiving from my mother and Nana (grandma). I haven't toldy dad yet! Idk how he's gonna feel. He usually agrees with me and I can't do any wrong, but as long as I've been considering this surgery, for some reason I've always been too scared to ask my dad his opinion.
My friends that do know, support me. But other than that I really have not asked for others opinions because I prefer to keep a positive outlook, and people cN be so negative! But I personally don't care how anyone feels either way. Lol

Wish Pics!!

Should I Upload a Video?

So I have a video that was taken at my consultation, of me wearing the implants. I wanna upload it because I feel people would appreciate it, but I'm nervous for safety reasons because It has my face in it. What do you ladies think?

Pre-Op in 1 day & a Half!!!

Wednesday April 9th, 2014 is my pre-op & I'll pay my deposit! I'm on the Books for surgery Saturday April 26th, 2014 at 1:30pm... I'm soo excited! It almost doesn't feel real. Am I REALLY 18 days away from surgery??
I've always PLANNED on getting a Breast Augmentation, but I really thought I was gonna be doomed to waiting!... 2 more summers? I I couldn't do it! I'm So greatful!!
I started my NEW search back in feb, and I had 2 consults scheduled for this month.. Unfortunately I cancelled on Dr. CLARK for my consult on Wednesday the 9th, for a Pre-Op. whoot whoot!! I just fell in love with my doctor.
Today I let my Supervisor know what was going on, & that I was requesting 10 Days Off. Considering my surgery is a Saturday, I'll only be missing 2 days. Wednesday is my usual day off. And Thursdays the last day of the month. Fridays a new pay period, I'm off on weekends, then only miss 2 more days In a new month, & then I'm back Thursday! My daily shift is 10hour in an office... Uuuh. Hope my back doesn't hurt sitting all day! Lol.
Oh yeah, my supervisor told me her twin sister got her boobs done & she was in a lot of pain, but if course she was usually a big baby.. ???? lol. I have a huge pain tolerance, & honestly that's the least of my worries. I'm more so concerned with final results, not dieing during anesthesia, & capsular contracture. As well as bad scarring! Haha, I could careless about the pain. That's only temporary!
Can't wait to try on more sizers!!
Should I post a video!???
Oh yeah, & I'm writing my Necessities List. I have Pineapple, Fruit Cups, Gatorade, & Jello, bendy straws, sports bras, pillow with arm rest, & of course my medication. Any other suggestions???

TODAY IS PREOP !!

So today's my Pre-Op & make my deposit!
Since at first I was comfortable , but Now I'm already getting BOOB GREED, I'm so excited to try on more Sizers, & I'll take LOTS of comparison pictures. I'm thinking the old saying is true, BIGGER IS BETTER Ahhaha.
Soo I'll let you ladies know how this goes!

Haha! Typo

SINCE I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH 380cc Moderate , I know I'm happy with Moderate profiles, but I want to try on 400s, maybe 410s.

Pre-Op went great!

Made my deposit!!
Soo I've decided on 410cc Sientras ! I feel with that much volume, moderate profile, & a petite frame, I should be happy! Lol
Moms a little upset about me Finalizig bigger, We both agreed on the 380s together but she wasn't there today. Lol she will get over it.
Im sooo excited!!
So I'm gonna post comparison pics! Tell me whatcha think!
Oh yeah we went over all the pre-op instructions as well. I was fairly content, but I did worry about stretch marks since I was going bigger in size. Doctor told me to use Vaseline or Coconut Oil (that was my suggestion) he said it was great! So I guess as long as I have the okay to start oiling right after surgery, that worry is gone!
Also he doesn't use any binders (no straps or any other constraints) he suggests bare boob lol.
I do think it's amazing how different doctors have different theories for healing!
Uuuh I think that's it for now. Lol

I Guess its Never easy?

They never said this Journey in my life would be easy...
It definately has been hard over the past week. Money issues?? Uggghhh. How Horrible??
Im praying everything works out the way its supposed to, in time!
Idk what Im going to do?? I'll be sooo depressed! Soooo Im hoping everything goes fine! I will keep you ladies updated.
In other News,
I d k if I may have gone too big!?? At times Im soo excited! but then i think OMG youre too small, the 380 Moderate Sientra was fine!! But then again, I hear " GO BIG !! " sooo idk.
Surgery Date: 04/26/2014
Incision: Crease w/ (R) Fold Lower
Placement: SubPectoral
Implant: Sientra
Profile: Moderate Plus
Size: 410cc

OMG!!!! 7 Days !!!!!

Sooo Today is Saturday April 19th, Im scheduled for April 26th!!! 7days.... 1 week!!!!
OMG!! Its real!
Great News!!!
Everything worked out, I make my final payment on Monday 4/21!!!!!
Im a little late on labs!, All Last week I was sooo stressed about Money, the labs slipped my mind, I had them ordered thru my doctor Office, so thats all Good. I'll have them done on Monday as well! Other than that.... im good to Go!!
I cannot ABSOLUTELY Cannot Believe this is actually happening!!
My Dream is coming true!! OMG!!
OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.

Im sooo excited!! Thanks for the support ladies.
Oh Yeah in other News, I'm feeling content with my 410's . Looking at reviews of 350's & 380's I Just feel that Im going for MORE BREAST Volume!
Ive been researching about Cohesive Gel Silicone & found an interesting page about sientra.
Im noticing that the round Sientras give a very nice result ! im soooo excited!

Im sure ill be posting everyday up until Surgery Day!!
OMG!! Im excited!

2 days away!

Uuuh soo I've been soo depressed! This money thing is ridiculous!!
I'm so close yet so far! I'm having an issue with the last $1600 ! Due tomorrow! I really think im gonna have to postpone for a week! I don't want to!!
I'm sooo excited! And it doesn't feel real! Probably because it's not yet... Uuuh.
I just don't know what I'm gonna do..... I guess post poning a week isn't too bad, but then again it is!!
I'm sad...
Anyways I'll post a few more pictures!
Kenneth Sumida

Girl at least u had until surgery day to pay it. My doc office makes u pay it in full at your pre op 2 weeks before surgery. I was lucky my mom let me borrow what I didn't have n I'm paying her back. :) if u postpone it then we'll be having it at the same time! Don't worry it will work out. Ur lucky that your doc will let u reschedule that soon, if I reschedule for my doc he probably take me until like august or September n I'm not waiting that long! Lol my doc booked up quick. I had my consultation in March n waited 2 weeks to think bout it before committing to a date n when I decided to put a deposit down to lock a date the office coordinator said that they were booked 2 months out! Luckily they were so nice enough to get me in on a day he usually doesn't take surgeries. I'm as excited as u are! Soon enough we're going to be in boobie-land! :)
What kind of labs does Dr Sumida require? Good luck hunny!
Uuum I did CBC (complete blood count) HCG & Urinalysis, & Hemoglobin levels
I'm glad things finally worked out for you and that you have a date. Yay. So excited for you. Good thing you're going with the bigger implant. I don't think you'll regret it at all. Prayers for your upcoming surgery.
Good luck ^_^ Your gonna look great !
So where you able to get silicone under the age of 22? And does it just cancel the warranty on the implants if you get them under 22?
Go with the bigger implant. Trust you'll be happy you did!!
Yeeeeah! I think Bigger is ALWAYS Better! lol
I also have sientra. I ads debating between 350/380. I got 380. I have a little more breast tissue and sag than you so we'll prob end up looking. Very similar. Congrats. Welcome to boogie land.
Sorry. I just remember your surgery is 4/26
Lol Its okay! & You are looking great!! We probably will end up looking similar. I just dont wanna look unnatural! But I wanted more after trying on the 380s..
I'm sure you'll look great win either. Not much of a difference. If u look at the size chart, the projection is the same and the diameter is a small fraction difference. Almost the same size shell but with a tad mote volume.
Okay thank you! I'm definetly gonna look up the chart.
I'm glad you're going with the bigger implant. You won't regret it. Do you have a surgery date yet?
I dont think I will either! Im just worried about proportion! lol. & Yess its scheduled April 26 2014! sooo in 10 Days!!!????
Girl I had the same issue! It will work out. I saved a good amount but I was still kinda short of some money but I want my surgery to be in May so that way I'm not recovering thru out June or July. I wanna go to the beach n be outside at the pool not inside recovering. Luckily my man n mom covered me the rest. I feel blessed. I plan to pay them back eventually. Trust me it will work out. :)
Yeeeahh IM soo upset because Surgery date was perfect giving me 8wks of recovery before my BDAY Celebration. I dont wanna be Hard & high trying to wear something cleavage enhancing lol. I pray it does!! & Thank you for your kind words!
Yay! Glad you took my advice about going bigger! But I'm sure the dr probably told you it's just a slight increase anyway right?
Lol yeeeah! But he did emphasize that I am getting a lot of breast lol!! I'm soo ready! But Yeaah I definitely took your advice! Ahaha bigger is better! But I figure after settling I'll be happier with bigger!
Excited for you!
Thank you!
I'm weird about posting pics of my face personally so I wouldn't do it! Yaaaay! So close girl! Time will fly! Someone posted a really helpful list on one of my comments! I'll compile one for you when I get on my computer :)
Okey dokey! Thank you. & yeeeah I probably won't post it. But it was pretty funny! I was modeling sizes and started bouncing them! Lol.
I got sientra 380 mod. FYI if you haven't been unformed, sientra's moderate is actually a midrange profile like moderate plus. Good for natural look.
Thank you. I will check out your review right now for all of the "Need to Knows" with my potential implants! Lol.