Girl died at cipla :(

Well hello I'm gonna start off about me. I'm 20...

Well hello I'm gonna start off about me. I'm 20 years old , 5'4ft and weight 164 lbs. I don't have kids. I work and am a student. Anyways I've been wanting a bbl since 16 years old. Been doing research all these years, and am debating between yily & baez. Yily quoted me 3,100 and baez quoted me 2,800. But she says if I really want a small waist and flat stomach ill need a TT. I honestly don't think I should get a TT cause 1. I don't even have kids yet and 2. I don't look to the point of needing one. My only bigg concern is really my ass. I have a flatass lol. I would love a flat tummy. But anywho. Im gonna post some pics of me as well as my wish pics.I would love your opinions. Thank you girls.

photos

pics

Here's my pics..

Girl died yesterday at cipla :/

A mother of 3, and a wife, Yashica Martes died yesterday. I believe her doctor was Hector Cabral. This is so devastating , I feel so sorry for her family. My condolences are sent to them, may she rest in peace. Ladies I'm really starting to feel scared. I really want this. But then I think to my self, is this really worth it. To get surgery in order to feel happy about yourself, and then to find out you're dead. Possibly leaving behind your kids, family and husbands? But I guess this decision its something you have to seek within. I'm still debating wether I should do this. I'm with Dr.Duran for march. Does anyone know if duran ever had any deaths. I heard a rumor that a girl almost died on her. If you know anything please let me know. And one more thing ladies. Please take your precautions. If you know you have health issues check yourself first. And please do research on your doctors before getting surgery. Because the deaths are increasing more and more.

Forget cabral his living patients are blessed! You don't like what she saying on her page hit the BACK button!
Unbelievable all these crazy comments about cabral. That's why it sounds so bad because all the crap people talk about him. First of all, Dr Cabral is the best of the best in the Dominican Republic. Two of my friends actually went in November of 2013 and got surgery done with him. They came back home safe and alive. And guess what looking like Barbies. However, they stood in the clinic and took precautions, something that the women that passed didn't do because they decided to fly back home the same damn week of the surgery. Read people Read and get informed before you decide to post crap about good doctors.
Good doctors how good is a doctor who says he is "depressed" right after killing a mother of five children but goes back into an operating room to play Russian roulette on his next victim. You should be a shame of yourself for promoting murder.... How much are you getting paid for damage control. Money may pay the bills but it is not everything...... Get a real job and save your soul. ....
Stuff like infections, excessive bleeding etc are all side effects of course precautions can be taken to limit the chances but they are all still risk with every surgery you get anywhere. All the best love
Yh i am scheduled for duran in june. I read that a girl almost died with her because she got a infection at the site of the wound. In all honest you can go to any doctor even the best in the world, and you can still die, in DR compared to UK and USA i do not think that they are so strict on hygiene as much. But follow your heart, i have been doing alot of reading in to Cilpa and have some credible articles from trustworthy sources that i will upload, so you can have a read of it when i do.
Can you please upload any information you have on CILPA Hospital. I'm having surgery in March. Thanks
if you haveyour sx in DR and something go wrong you can not go after them, but you can get a good chunk of cash if it happenes in US
there is a place that is cheap in the states if you still looking go look at johnathan fisher and on my blog is reviews of him and dr salas that work at the vanity place they work from and its around 4000 for bbl and you can also do paymetn plans also .. for surgery ..
See haz_love her review made me shutter ... Feel bad for her
hey girl im scheduled with Duran on March as well..
check out husband224 and Haz_love duran job
Damn those are some very bad reviews about duran :/
Yea haz_love.
Oh my goodness...,yet again? My prayers to the family
I'd rather finance the amount and get it done in US. I saw one of dr salamas patients who almost lost all her blood and they still saved her life ( not dr salamas fault) so id rather pay double or tripple then risk my life. It's not worth it sorry if i am being too harsh but i got kids to think about. Most complications you read here occured outside the country and them had to redo it anyway so it wind up being more expensive
I am going with dr salama btw.
I totally agree with you. Unfortunately it seems like everyone on here thinks otherwise
Yea I'm gonna look into salama now
I know the prices are too tempting but just the thought of complications is enough deterrent for me. Most girls that had complications and didn't die had to lie in hospital bed so their bbl got ruined and wind up going to Salama or any other US doctor anyway for round 2
I meant the hospital she was admited too saved her life. Salama just does a great job, but if there are complications our hospitals and emergency service are top in the world
omg just horrible. why isnt this man in jail. i have been hearing a lot of horrible thing about Cabral
YOU CAN SEE DE VIDEO http://soydominicana.net/muere-otra-mujer-tras-someterse-a-ciruga-esttica-en-santiago-91/videos#.UkXskdKOSE0
Yea that one died like 2 months ago , it's crazy.
Scary shit......
i honestly think that as long as u r healthy, and u got to a board certified doctor ur chances are pretty good. For heaven sake this dr. was fined in the US for almost dozen of cases , and he migrated back to his native country which unfortunately US girls still follow him . sad sad .