Yily Here I Come! -Dominican Republic

I have always wanted a BBL. I decided to go into...

I have always wanted a BBL. I decided to go into my 30's @ my best. I know I have a few months to go but I can't help but to feel unprepared. I'm going on my own and I just want to feel safe and confident. I been lurking on Real Self for months. I would love to reach out to women who already went to Yily and who plan on going.

Haven't Posted In Hella Long!!!

I have posted because it wasn't really much to say since March 9. I just been playing the waiting game and lurking on other's profile. So now about a week until the surgery and I have so many different emotions. I'm nervous, scared anxious and pretty much ready to get this over with. I decided not to stay a JM spa because it seems to be over crowded and I never got a confirmation from them. I need some place more reliable. I reached out to another recovery house, which was half price but I found out she was just hiring a nurse and her place is listed on a vacation home rental site for $ 20 a night so she just want to turn a profit ( which I'm o.k. with but the place looked kinda shady) so now I'm looking to rent my home vacation home ( i found so many nice ones ) and hire my own nurse. I wanted to know if anyone is interested in sharing a vacation home ? Its me and another person so far nurses are about $ 35 a day.

Finally Made it!

I finally made it to DR. My flight was about 10 hours. I took the advice of iwantawaist and used Bambino taxi. Juan was our driver he was amazing he made me feel very comfortable. he even gave us tips for post surgery. I highly recommend him to anyone traveling to the DR. Now I'm relaxing counting down to surgery !!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Good luck hon! God bless and here's to a fast, safe and uneventful surgery and recovery!
Yay! Am glad you made it safe! Best of luck to you : ) Where are you staying at?
PM you my info I'm here too... Let hook up I'm bored.
Hey there! raquelgg is having SX with Yily June 3rd too. Me & Fabulous Fifty are the next day (June 4th). CGray & blitzgirl are on the 6th (although blitzgirl switched to Duran). So yeah, wow, one more week to get ready ladies. It's is certainly a mixed bag of feelings!
Wow! The doctors are doing their thing in D.R. My friend is getting her surgery from Duran on June 4th
Excellent! It's starting to get really hot down there! We must be crazy sweating it out all summer in a faja! but it will be worth it (just so hard to hide, especially with sleeves, ugh). Who is Duran doing on the 4th? My friend will probably want to connect with her. I'm thinking about going back in Dec for my breasts and haven't decided who to go to for that (I need revision; i have overs and cc that the surgeon did not fix a few years ago when I went to change from saline to silicone, so i'm kinda pissed and not going back to him for that, although he WILL be writing my prescriptions for meds tomorrow).
Hey gurl... I will be there June 6th... Can't hardly wait....
YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the Congrats! I paid $ 500for my deposit and I am her 3rd patient on the 3rd. As far as I know you only have to pay the full amount in Cash. Sothern BBL when are you going ?
I'm going on the fifth... But I just booked waiting on her confirmation on what number I will be before I sent dep!
How do you feel about the response time. I know she is busy but it take forever for her to reply to my emails. I'm impatient usually call after a few days.lol
Congratulations! What is included in your fee? I think someone said the balance had to be paid a week before the surgery, but I forget. Is that correct?
I was looking for that but when she says she accepts cash only I figured the balance is paid when you show up.
Congrats!!!! What do you have so far? I'm thinking about going to Yily. Need a passport. How much of deposit do you have to put down to lock in your date?
200 to book but she asks for 500 to choose spot I think!
Copied this from email! When you decide to have the surgery you need to say to me the exact date you want to have surgery (I don’t work on Sundays and I prefer not to do surgeries on Saturdays and Thursdays) and once the date has been set and you’ve booked your flight you have to send me your flight information and a deposit of 500$ US (it can be more but no less than 200USD$)
so you tentatively pick a date and she approves it, then you get the flight, then secure the surgery date with $500 and the flight info? do I have that right? thank you soooo much (damn I wish I had my money right now) :(
Yeah, makes since to me..suppose you can't get a flight then you've already booked. So all you really need it a flight booked then 200. I only booked it one way until I find a short flight home.. Shortest one so far is 8 hours, 4 hours flight time and 4hr layover. That's too long not to be able to be comfortable sitting down.
Makes sense*