Wife and Mom Needing Take Care of Me - Dominican Republic

I have been searching this site for a while now...

I have been searching this site for a while now and was stuck between yily and Duran. I already have a big booty with some projection but I want to lipo my waiste and stomach and add more projection. I am a mom of 2 and a military wife but my husband and I may be separating. This has motivated me to finish my degree and take some time to take care of me. I have no idea how to get started with getting a quote but I'm hoping to go some time in December before or a few days after Christmas.

luv her look

Luv this.. I'm getting excited at the prospect of finally doing something for me
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Wishing you well. Keep us posted. Family First!
Hey good luck im new to Rs too, im looking forward to following your journey
Awe.. thank you seriously. I realize I need to do what makes me happy so my family environment is a happy one too.
very good thought process. I made a post about this on my review too. I struggled for a while about doing this for myself (even though I am only a mother and not a wife) it's hard making this decision. Good for you!
Thank you!
PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW.YILY AND DURAN AS IAMI AM ALSO CONSIDERING HAVING SURGERY WITH THEM TOO BUT CANNOT GET A HOLD OF DRA DURAN ONLY YILY AND I HEARD SOME NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT HER..I'M NEW TO THIS BUT DEFINITELY WANT SURGERY JUST NOT SURE WHERE.THANKS ON ADVANCE
I got a quote from yily a while back and sent Duran pics right before her email got hacked but I haven't heard from her since. I am going to be contacting a consultant to get started. I am ready
So your definitely going with YILY? I'm so confused..I'm past ready and I really like Durans results..have you heard of baez in dominica republic.I'm getting a consult with her I'm waiting on the quote now..girl I'm excited and scared to go out of the country..I don't like that a lot of the girls never post again after their surgery in dominica.I need a travel partner.going alone will be scary..can't wait though :-)
I like yily small waiste but since I'm not ready for a tummy tuck I will go with Duran because of her butt and waists. I have a nice butt with a shelf already I just want more roundness. I'm really nervous too I have no idea about any of it especially the faja and meds but I'm ready.. good luck and when were you thinking?
How did you contact dr duran?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks I tried jasmine before but will definitely be actively trying in next couple weeks
Hi! Check your inbox when you get a chance, I sent you info on Yily and Duran. I did not post it in the comments because I didn't want to violate Realself's policy. Also, what are your stats?
I got your email and thank for your kind words. I am 5'7 220 38-36-50.. my booty is big and I plan to lose weight but I just want a little more projection and that tiny waiste
You are so welcome. And your stats sound really good! I definitely think for what you are going for Duran would be the doctor for you. Good luck with everything. :)
Thanks soo much. I'm hoping I can get my butt a little rounder, and im I need a tummy tuck but have decided to do lipo only until I'm done having kids. I'm soo excited! Keep in touch and good luck with your journey ;)