Waiting Gets Overrated. Im Ready for a New Body NOW! - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm new to this website.I've been considering...

I'm new to this website.I've been considering doing this for a while but before I jump straight into this I hope some of my fellow BBL sisters could help me out.Ive been reading around and I see there are a few Dr.'s that are really popular.With that being said, Ive also noticed there are certain Dr.'s that are known for building certain body types.Ive been really interested in Dr.Yily because she does really well with creating a small waist and proportionate hips (which is what I'm really concerned with since I look like Gumby in the hips).I've always had a really delicate figure on the bottom half of my body.I have a chest that measures 36DD cup.I;m 5'1" and weigh 143.With that being said, I was hoping to hear some your experiences (especially Dr.Yily patients). I figured it would cost about 5,500 to get the procedure done by her along with the extra added expenses like these garments I hear everyone talking about. I want to get it done this year in November so if anyone else is planning around the same time let me know and maybe we can take this journey together :) Anywho, I'm just looking to hear from everyone so I can get some more direction as to how I should prepare and go about this experience. Look forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Dra.Yily

Im getting kinda anxious about this whole decision. I need to email Dr.Yily but there are 2 emails on her webpage.Does it matter which one 0.0?

I want to go in November too.. you can message me or whatever & maybe we can buddy up! :)
Hey I have been doing hours and hours of reading and Dr. Yily def looks like a top doctor... I am also looking to get the BBL done this year just not sure when, prob after summer time. So keep me in the loop, I may be able to be your travel body :)
I will.I don't want to go alone so I will do that for sure.
Waiting is overrated! ! Lol. Good luck sweets. The bbl journey is a rollercoaster ride, but well worth it. Dr. Yily does excellent hourglass shapes! I would call her office if i were you, last week over 300 ppl on 1 particular day called her to schedule sx/ put dwn deposits most without even receiving a quote yet. Some lady posted yily's paypal info and the girls went nuts lol. Realself loves yily so read others blogs to get any and all needed info about her or the procedure. God bless :)
I doubt it'll be 5500 lol. Probably the whole trip with flights and RH ...she doesn't seem to chafe her price with demand...atleast not yet,