Feeling myself - Dominican Republic lets go team Yily♡

Hey ladies I been on this site for a while now...

Hey ladies I been on this site for a while now looking for a good doctor to do my BBL and so far doctor Yily looks like the one I sent her an email and just waiting on a response. I'm hoping I can get my work done sometime in the mid or end of June. I'm 26 and I have two kids 4 and 1ever since I had my kids my body really changed, i have this gut that wont go away so please ladies let me know what you think I would need to know and also if anybody knows of any hotels for an reasonable price and any cab sevice number please let know thank you..

Hey beautiful ladies:) got my date just waiting on...

Hey beautiful ladies:) got my date just waiting on conformation on my deposit which is driving me crazy cause I sent it last week and she still hasn't got back to me, my sister in-law and I called the office yesterday and Yily said not to worry just save whatever paperwork as proof and to re-email her, which I did but she still hasn't responsed yet, I'm a little nervous cause I spent a pretty penny but ima just hope for the best but on another note I bought my round trip ticket, my husband is also coming Yayyyy lol and my bestie who is also getting work done by Yily, now I'm doing some research on where we should stay for a reasonable price lol, I just don't wanna stay anywhere now.. 2 months is feeling like a life time, got most of my stuff so now I gotta start taking my VITAMINS and stop smoking which is not gonna be easy, ima be one cranky B***h lol but I love my life so it is what it is.

21 more day's till I get my new body..

Hello to all of my beautiful RS ladies hope everyone is healing and recovering smoothly. My date is getting closers, 18 day's till I arrive to DR and 21 to sx. I'm excited and nerves all at the same time. I'm getting Lipo on my stomach, whole back, breasts lift and debating on my inner thighs but most likely yes, I'm praying to god eveything goes well. I hear a lot of good and alil bad about Yily, just hope she is in a good mood and takes her time with me.. I will update when I get get DR so I can let you ladies know my experience and I'll make sure to take lot's of pic's...

11 day's till my transformation

Mix feelling!! I been hearing so much about Cipla and how Yily being nasty towards her patient's and she is doing way to much so she has no time for her pt'sO_o REALLY? smh... My bestie and I decided that we will go and see for ourselves and go with the flow if things seem right, then were good to go, if not were gonna ask for our money back.

Finally in Dr

My big day is tomorrow, went for my testing this morning and so far so go. Can't eat or drink after 10, have to be up by 5:30 so pray and wish my luck ladies. I will post pic...

Done!!

Got my surgery 7-16-13 and everything went well level was 13.5. They were on point, the room was clean and everyone was very friendly but I'm in so much, better the the first day. I feel swollen and stiff... I love my results so far, she gave me a nice size bottie lol... Here some pics..

?

Pic's

New Pics..

New pic's

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing...I love your results...Yily seems to be doing her thang
Were did you get that belt in the last picture? Is it like a belly band? You look amazing I hope she works her magic on me!
@Khanjer thank you and yes at fiirst then it just started to get annoying lol but its a tube with a drainage bag attach to it, it was scary when it was time to take it out but it wasn't a bad as I thought.
Thank you so much ladies and @G's dream body I would say about $5,000 for everything ticket $525, hotel $368, surgery $3,100 med's $230, food $350, cab's and tips $150 and my supplys $150 + garment $100.
Thanks! I better start saving the $
Hpw much did it cost in total including room, surgery, plane tickets, and all the other things that you needed? Your results are perfect : )
Amazing results!
Looking good girl keep up the good work
Girl you look per!fectooo!! I want a full body lipo and a BBL but what was the thing that was on your butt? It looked painfull :/
HOTTTT!!!! :)
u look good girl!! we need more pics boo :)
U look great. do u no how many ccs per cheek?
Looking good keep up the good work I know u r happy to be 3 months po
I love it! Get em girl
Nice
lookn good. how many ccs per ck?
Thank you ladies..
U look beautiful! Congrats again
You look girl! Hope your having a speedy recovery! :)
Looking goof girl!!!
Good I mean
love your result . u are beautiful as well... !
Awwwww thank you Faya_pol, I really appreciate your comment can't wait to see your results in October, I wish you the best of luck..
Yes you did love I'm 5'2 143 so it makes sense! Ty so much &hope u healfast !!
You look good girl congrats !! Ww have the same body type well before your bbl I'm getting mine in oct ..whatis your height and weight I'm trying to figure out what I should weight ty xo