Tummy Tuck +lipo on Waist&arms +BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello dolls...... I'm 23 years old with two kids...

Hello dolls...... I'm 23 years old with two kids and no longer love body. After researching and chatting with a few of you guys I decided to go with dr. Robles. Her work is beautiful . I will be goin 03/24/14 for surgery on 03/25/14 I'm so excited for my new body. I already made my deposit and will be purchasing my ticket this week. I will be receiving a tummy tuck + lipo on waist back and arms + bbl. With the recovery house and mess and transportion I was quoted $5,200. I began taking my vitamins also. Any #roblesdoll goin in march 2014?

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Congratulations on setting your date! You should check out the BBL forum, we have a surgical calendar and a travel buddies thread, where you may be able to find people going around the same time as you.

Please do keep us updated with your progress.

Purchased tickets

So today my ticket for march 23,2014!!!!! I'm so excited. I'm still #teamrobles...... I just hope she makes my butt the way I won't to..... I will be posting wish pics soon

Hi Mimi, I'm looking to Robles in Dec. Best wishes on your upcoming surgeries. I'll be looking for updates.
Yay i look forward on going this journey ....... Only 3 months to go.... I'm excited and nervous at same time ..... Anyone else feels this way
yes girl I am obsessed counting down the days!!!! im Jai by the way it looks like we will both be in the recovery house together, can't wait to go on this amazing/scary journey with you.

Thinking about yily

So I might be going to yily . She would do my breast lift..... Ugh now I'm confused. But on the bright side I'm medically cleared from surgery and just a few more weeks to go. Anyone know where I can order compression sleeves and socks ???

Bmi

So I've gained a few pounds And need to lose at least 8 pounds before I go. And yes I officially switched over to yily and with be staying at relax recovery armonia . 4 more weeks and counting

Going with my gut

So I only have 14 days till the big day ........ Imma stick with Robles .... I've been communicating with Laura and now that the day is gettin closer I'm nervous. I will be updating as the day gets closer . I lost 6 pounds so alil happy about it. Will keep you guys updated

Thanks so much @tikitango
;)

7 more day!!!!

I will be leaving on Sunday with my husband ......I can't wait ..... I'm praying everything will be ok and I'll have the beautiful body I always wanted ......

2 more days

2 more days and I'm off to DR...... Excited and nervous .... Just can't wait till I'm on the flat side

1 day

Flying to tomorrow at 730AM. Packing all my last minute things..... Any Robles barbies I will see u 2mm

Airport

Sitting here at JFK ........ Hopefully they start boarding soon

Landed!!!!!

Waiting to speak to Laura and dra Robles !!!! So excited and nervous at the same time....

Thanks ladies recovery is no joke as soon as I feel better I will post my journey
Prayers that everything is going good for you!
Best wishes on ur sx tom mimi!

9 days post op

I cried like a baby last nite and realize how strong I have to be for my kids. So I didn't have surgery on 3/24 but on 3/26/ with yily . At first I went to Robles and she said I was 4 days pregnant . I took a pregnancy test the night b4 I landed so I was sure it was. Mistake .

My crazy week so far

Had the surgery and let me tell u ladies this shit ain't no joke . On top of the that my husband just left as soon as we landed . As I sit here I threw up my life thinking it's the meds . I pissed on stick and guess what I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimi I hope everything is OK!
I don't even think it's safe to have this baby ...... I'm so emotional ......
Get out, you're prego? And you already had sx? How did Yily not see it too? I pray you'll be ok, and also your unborn baby!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So fair great communication with DR.Walkiris and her assistant Laura.