Team Yily De Los Santos Lets Go 2013 - Dominican Republic, DO

OK i'm 39 years old have three children and one...

OK i'm 39 years old have three children and one grandchild i would love to look the way i did 20 years ago. my BFF always wanted to do this, so we been looking on this site so i decided to go with her.so i email Dr. Yily and i received a quote tummy tuck BBL liposuction of abdomen armpit,back,flanks,waist, breast lift.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

love her work!!!

Can't wait to see
Happy healing.
I didn't know you can get >>>breast lift
With bbl and tummy tuck. Now I know so I guess I'll be doing that also
hey hun hope all is well sending positive healing vibes xo
Hey ATL how you doing? You haven't updated. Did you make it ok? How was the surgery? Hope you are OK. Have a speedy recovery.
good luck im anxious for u :)
good luck!
Good luck. Keep us posted please hun!!!
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
ok ladies time is winding down i will be outa here on monday still lookin for a roommate at the spa
OK LADIES HAD TO CHANGE MY DATE FROM THE 22 TO THE 26. READY TO GO LOOKIN FOR THE ROOMMATE AT THE SPA
Good luck thanx for sharing aug 14 I'm out .... ;)
OK PACKIN AND MORE READY TO GO ANY ONE NEED A ROOMMATE AT THE SPA PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP
I'm in the price range as that. I'm having the same procedures done. When do you plan on going. I'm trying to go early may....
Good Luck!!!
When is your date? If its the 22nd so is mine! :)
HEY SIS DID YOU GET A LIST
A list of what?
ARE YOU READY ARE YOU STAYING AT THE SPA PLEASE CALL ME 6784765583
No I'm not staying at the spa
recieved my passport today i'm ready ladies waiting on 1 more thing,then i'm off.
When's your surgery date? Did you have to expedite your passport? I still have to get mine smh
About how long did it take for ya passport 2 come
she didnt tell me that but i have started on my own. i think so if you want better. changing what i eat.