Team Yily Here I Come - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi everyone! So I have been wanting to get a tummy...

Hi everyone! So I have been wanting to get a tummy tuck since 2010. I have been researching doctors and prices for over two years. I have been part of realself since 2010 and found that a lot of people love Yily and of course the price even made it better. I'm 30 years old have two boys ages 15 and 11. I am so done having kids and ready to live life. I want my bikini body back. I have never planned to do anything with my ass until this year and I said screw it, why not get a bigger ass? LOL Anyway I am excited to get this procedure done and feel comfortable in my skin again. I don't have a perfect body but I am happy with my weight and how I look in certain things. I want to be able to look good in everything I try on.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I need a roommate . Anyone going to Yily at the...

I need a roommate . Anyone going to Yily at the end of May?

Iii

iii

Hhijwjowkd

hhijwjowkd

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ok. I have 28 days left. When I say I am ready to...

Ok. I have 28 days left. When I say I am ready to go now I am ready. I have a doctor's appointment on Saturday to do all my blood work and to get my pain pills and antibiotics. I have a few more supplies to get but I am excited to be in pain. LOL. My fiance says I'm going to be soar and F****D up. But I told him i'm gona be fine and soar. Summer in Dallas has begun and i'm ready to be half naked. All I can say is May 29th come on and get here.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I'm on my way to the doctor to go get my blood...

I'm on my way to the doctor to go get my blood work and go get some pain pills. my date is getting closer and closer and I am just so ready to go and get this over with.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Happy Mothers Day to all realself beauties. Enjoy...

Happy Mothers Day to all realself beauties. Enjoy your day.

7 Days Left

I have 7 days before my surgery. I am packed and ready to go. Gona be with 2 more Yily Dolls. Very excited and just ready to go. Not going to list my supplies cause their are so many other posts that list whats needed and what they packed. I wil make sure to update my pics of my after. Later

pics

3 weeks post op. Back still hurts from lipo

Drain stuck

I Came home from DR exactly 3 weeks ago with my drain in. I had a doctor here in Dallas remove it last Monday. My drain was stuck and the doc had to reopen my tummy tuck incision. When it finally came out it had a damn knot in it. SMH That shit was so crazy the doctor had to take a picture. That has postpone my healing process. I can't start using my silicone strips until my incision is healed

pics

new pics

more updated pics

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

love all the clothes I can wear now

sexy ass me. lol

Just checking to see how are you healing up?
I'm doing great but my belly button has gotten so small its acting like it wants to close up. I went to my plastic surgeon here in Dallas and he has directed me to put a bead in it to stretch it. He told me start small the get bigger. It sucks but it could be worse
Your date is coming up pretty quick. R u getting excited?

more pics

Love love love your results!
Thank You.
Just a question do u mind giving ur height and weight !! Your results are the shit!!!

couple more pics

You look great! If you dont mind me asking did your skin get tighter on your abdomen? Did you use any cream after?
No didnt use cream. Everyones skin is different and I am fortunate to have skin thats not loose. I just ket my garments as tight as I could take it.
you look amazing! plus at half the cost i paid to look like i did when i went in

Round 2 with Baez

I am going back to the DR for another procedure. This time it will be with Australia Baez. I am getting a breast augmentation and lip to the back liposculpture of the stomach and lipo of the flanks. I figured I would have to have surgery twice to get the results im looking for. With lipo only so much fat can be taken out at once. Her earliest appointmeent is June 1st so that when I will be going. I hope someone cancels and I can go sooner but I will have to wait and see.

U look great!! Can u please post more pics of u now?
I really don't have any with clothes off but I will post some

recent pics

You look great,, and I love all your sexy outfits!! You be showing out!!! Good luck with round 2!
Thank you so much!
You look amazing;-) ♡♡Blessings♡♡

Need a travel buddy for April 22

Baez assistant contacted me with a sooner date. Very excited. Really didnt want to wait until June. Texas is hot and those damn garments are uncomfortable. Need a travel buddy. So if you interested inbox me.

Love your round 1, round 2 is gonna be Pluto Status luv. LOL, yessssss!!!
Im praying for it. Lol
Lovely shape ma! But round 2? Giiiiiirl...you look so good!

8 Days left before I leave for the DR

So I leave for the DR in 8 days. I'm almost packed and ready to go. Dr. Baez emailed me yesterday to make sure I was still coming. I called my doctor today and my hemoglobin is 14.1. I was so happy to hear that today. With that being said Baez should have no problem doing all my procedures. I have already prepared myself to tell Baez wht I want done first if for some reason she can't perform all the procedures I wanted done. I know she cares about the well being of her patients and won't do more than your body can handle. I will post pictures of me before the procedure in the next couple of days.

U look fantastic boo!! I was looking for u on rs! Girl how's it feel to be home?
Looking good girl
You looking amazing cant wait to see your results with baez..;) ;) good luck and happy healing doll ;)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon