Team Yily Here I Come - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi everyone! So I have been wanting to get a tummy...

Hi everyone! So I have been wanting to get a tummy tuck since 2010. I have been researching doctors and prices for over two years. I have been part of realself since 2010 and found that a lot of people love Yily and of course the price even made it better. I'm 30 years old have two boys ages 15 and 11. I am so done having kids and ready to live life. I want my bikini body back. I have never planned to do anything with my ass until this year and I said screw it, why not get a bigger ass? LOL Anyway I am excited to get this procedure done and feel comfortable in my skin again. I don't have a perfect body but I am happy with my weight and how I look in certain things. I want to be able to look good in everything I try on.

I need a roommate . Anyone going to Yily at the...

I need a roommate . Anyone going to Yily at the end of May?

Iii

iii

Hhijwjowkd

hhijwjowkd

Ok. I have 28 days left. When I say I am ready to...

Ok. I have 28 days left. When I say I am ready to go now I am ready. I have a doctor's appointment on Saturday to do all my blood work and to get my pain pills and antibiotics. I have a few more supplies to get but I am excited to be in pain. LOL. My fiance says I'm going to be soar and F****D up. But I told him i'm gona be fine and soar. Summer in Dallas has begun and i'm ready to be half naked. All I can say is May 29th come on and get here.

I'm on my way to the doctor to go get my blood...

I'm on my way to the doctor to go get my blood work and go get some pain pills. my date is getting closer and closer and I am just so ready to go and get this over with.

Happy Mothers Day to all realself beauties. Enjoy...

Happy Mothers Day to all realself beauties. Enjoy your day.

7 Days Left

I have 7 days before my surgery. I am packed and ready to go. Gona be with 2 more Yily Dolls. Very excited and just ready to go. Not going to list my supplies cause their are so many other posts that list whats needed and what they packed. I wil make sure to update my pics of my after. Later

pics

3 weeks post op. Back still hurts from lipo

Drain stuck

I Came home from DR exactly 3 weeks ago with my drain in. I had a doctor here in Dallas remove it last Monday. My drain was stuck and the doc had to reopen my tummy tuck incision. When it finally came out it had a damn knot in it. SMH That shit was so crazy the doctor had to take a picture. That has postpone my healing process. I can't start using my silicone strips until my incision is healed

pics

new pics

more updated pics

love all the clothes I can wear now

sexy ass me. lol

more pics

couple more pics

Round 2 with Baez

I am going back to the DR for another procedure. This time it will be with Australia Baez. I am getting a breast augmentation and lip to the back liposculpture of the stomach and lipo of the flanks. I figured I would have to have surgery twice to get the results im looking for. With lipo only so much fat can be taken out at once. Her earliest appointmeent is June 1st so that when I will be going. I hope someone cancels and I can go sooner but I will have to wait and see.

recent pics

Need a travel buddy for April 22

Baez assistant contacted me with a sooner date. Very excited. Really didnt want to wait until June. Texas is hot and those damn garments are uncomfortable. Need a travel buddy. So if you interested inbox me.

8 Days left before I leave for the DR

So I leave for the DR in 8 days. I'm almost packed and ready to go. Dr. Baez emailed me yesterday to make sure I was still coming. I called my doctor today and my hemoglobin is 14.1. I was so happy to hear that today. With that being said Baez should have no problem doing all my procedures. I have already prepared myself to tell Baez wht I want done first if for some reason she can't perform all the procedures I wanted done. I know she cares about the well being of her patients and won't do more than your body can handle. I will post pictures of me before the procedure in the next couple of days.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

U look fantastic boo!! I was looking for u on rs! Girl how's it feel to be home?
Looking good girl
You looking amazing cant wait to see your results with baez..;) ;) good luck and happy healing doll ;)
Thank you so much!
Your results are gorgeous look at that little waist, can't wait to see your update.
Thank you I will get updating with info.
You look amazing I love your shape
I love you shape! Your going to look so amazing with the BA.
Thank u. I hope so Cuz I've seen some ugly titties after a BA. Lol
I agree to that comment, The pills are the good after care... Aswell as the surgeon is the richest in Tunisia
So true
Love your round 1, round 2 is gonna be Pluto Status luv. LOL, yessssss!!!
Im praying for it. Lol
Lovely shape ma! But round 2? Giiiiiirl...you look so good!
Yes. I'm getting a breast augmentation. With nature and 2 kids they are not the same. lol. Plus after my Tummy tuck I have uneven areas that I want corrected. After this round it won't be 3. I have been eating better and working out to keep my results. I just want to wear bikini's with no insecurities.
What do u mean by uneven areas Yily did me too and I notice my left side of my belly is a lil bigger lol..... U look great btw good luck with round 2 ur gonna be smoking hot!!!
My stomach was naturally uneven. My third before picture u can see what I mean by uneven. It looks like my right side has more of a dent than the left.
You look great,, and I love all your sexy outfits!! You be showing out!!! Good luck with round 2!
Thank you so much!
You look amazing;-) ♡♡Blessings♡♡
Thank you!
If you don't mind me asking what was you weight pre surgery?
I was about 200 lbs
I no again to the surgeon