Round 3 - Dominican Republic

Hello, I am 37 years old and I gave birth to one...

Hello, I am 37 years old and I gave birth to one child and adopted two babies. I am 5'6 and 167 pounds. I had a tummy tuck and my implants changed and 500 cc's to my butt in April 2012. I had body liposuction and BBL in March 2013, with Dr. Campos. I received 1350 cc's in each cheek. I thought that would be my last surgery but he left behind a lot of back and arm fat. Also, I'm lacking in projection. After I brought the back fat, that he left behind, to his attention. He quoted me $5500, saying I needed a back lift. After I refused the back lift, he stopped responding to my emails. I've gotten 5 other quotes and no other doctor said that I needed a back lift, so I decided to find another doctor. I decided to go with Dr. Yily. She is very aggressive with her liposuction and that's what I need. I don't have much fat left, because the doctors like pure, untouched fat. The rest is no good. 2 other doctors told me it's like scar tissue. They said the most I could get is 900 cc's each cheek. So considering this is my last time (because of no more good fat), I want the best doctor. I want some projection. My butt still looks flat to me. I have killer curves now, but they were good before. Right now, I have a lot of arm and back fat so I can't wear certain, most shirts. Because my bra squeezes it, so it shows more. My current measurements are, 36DDD (not on purpose, my doctor ordered high profile instead of smooth round & I went up 2 cup sizes). 28-45. I never had liposuction on my stomach. My doctor said they don't do that when you get a tummy tuck, it weakens the sewn muscles. Dr. Campos didn't lipo that area either. He said it was flat enough. My wish measurements are 36DDD (stuck with the boobs, they are FDA approved and good for 30 years). 25-46. I'm hoping Dr. Yily gets all the fat that Dr. Campos left behind. I had to go into stalker mode to get her to respond. I woke up every morning and emailed her every hour, starting at 2am. Lol. I don't have any wish pictures, I just want a big ass, with no back fat! She can use her own vision. Just make it big! Lol. I will be looking for a surgery buddy. This is my third time having surgery alone. I'm a trooper! I plan on arriving a day before surgery. So March 17th.

Thanks :)

Thank you ladies for all of the positive comments. I'm so excited for my final (I always say that! Lol) journey to begin.

Waking up during surgery.

I have had 5 surgeries so far in my lifetime and I have woken up during surgery, every single time. I've had 3 surgeries here in the states and 2 in Mexico. The way my Ex ( anesthesiologist ) explained it to me, is that you want to wake up. Lol, he said they give you just enough to keep you comfortable and to take away the pain. It's a lot easier to give you more medication if you wake up during surgery, then it is to reverse a overdose. Long as I don't feel any pain, I'm fine. Now the worst pain I have felt, is when the Dentist don't totally numb you and hits a nerve! Now that's pain! Lol.

Post op pictures! Dr. Cabral

Excellent doctor, not one complaint.

More pictures.

Post op with Dr. Cabral.

Post op.

I went up two sizes. Current measurements are. 36DDD, 27, 47.

I had Dr. Cabral, NOT Dr. Yily.

1 week before my departure I called Dr. Yilys office to say that I never got any instructions. They said because my surgery was canceled because they never received a deposit. I said because I was told to send flight conformation because Yily was having account issues. They said well your previous surgery date is booked (March 18th.) They only thing opened is the following Saturday. I was like Saturday? She does surgery on Saturday? I said so I will be I. The DR for one week doing nothing?? Everything is already paid for. So I contacted Dr. Cabral on Whatsup & explained the situation. He honored her quote, and gave me the office number to schedule me for March 19th. No problem scheduling my appointment on such short notice. Excellent experience with Dr. Cabral and his staff. He's very polite, he walks into the room and speak to everyone. He's just a great guy. So good until I scheduled my next appointment before I left.

Weight.

Surgery weight was 178. They weigh you AND check your height! If your BMI is over 35, you're going home.... They don't care if it's on a half of point. Current weight is 185. Height is 5'6. A week after surgery, I was 205, full of fluid.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

What did you get done with dr. Saldana? Would you recommend him?
HI!did you have to gain weight for round #3 and how much did you gain? You look amazing BTW:))
did cabral lipo your arms? is the lipo areas smooth?
Booty looks great
Wow u look great. How many cc's was he able to inject? What areas did he lipo?
I read where you mentioned dental work. Where did you have it done and what did you have done?
I'm 6 weeks post Campos I love my body. He did aggressive back fat and my stomach. My inner thigh is still questionable. I got 1000 on butt however I have some dents I'm waiting to see if they fill out. Angie is definitely his undoing, he needs someone who is compassionate which she is not. I plan on posting pics soon. I plan on another round if dents don't fill in.
Are you scheduled for 17 March 2014 if so that the date I am also traveling also and scheduled for 18 mar For surgery. Round one was with Yily. I want more Lipo too and maybe implants I had a Mommy makeover last year with Yily
You look great! Yily is going to make you look even more amazing. Keep us updated. I am considering a round 3 for my liposcultpture, but I was thinking of going to Cabral. He really gets the fat and hear he trained Yily.
@Tannecole; Hi, You look amazing already, good luck on your journey. Please take my comment in good fate, no offence meant; I think you need to be sure that Yily can lipo your back without leaving more loose skin, so you don't end up going for round 4. When I started out, the first doctor I consulted with told me I would need a back lift to get rid of all my rolls and achieve a smoother back because what I had back there was more of skin and not a lot of fat. I decided to seek a 2nd opinion and went to Yily (face to face), told her what the first doctor had said and my concerns, she assured me she would handle my back without a lift, that the lipo she would do on my back would not create any loose skin. She did not deliver and now I have to go for a revision.
Did Yily do ur round 1&2?
Yes, I sent Dr. Yily pictures via email 3 times a day, only because I wanted my email to be on top & she responded with a quote within 3 days.
Thank you for sharing your journey. Please keep us updated. I had a similar experience with Campos regarding leaving a lot of fat, as I'm seeing now how much he left behind, on my back and arms. I wonder if he does it on purpose to have us come back for more work. And my BBL got all lumpy which sucks because I paid a pretty penny. Anyways I've been looking at doctors in DR as well so keep us updated. I might redo my BBL when I go in to do my armlift and backlift, which I do think I need unless I get an extended armlift to the bra line. Were you able to do a consultation online for Dr. Yily?
That's just a ploy that Dr. Campos uses. When I sent him pictures of the fat that he left behind, he said that I needed a back lift, just so he could charge me another 6,000. I don't think so, I've gotten 3 other quotes and neither doctor said that I need a back lift. That is Dr. Campos way of justifying why he is charging a repeat customer another 6,000$. After I refused the back lift, he stopped returning all emails(well Angie did, she runs him). I even called all day long to get a phone consult, to talk to him and they never put him on the phone. He is very expensive so I expected profection or close to it. He is charging 6,000 plus and all the other doctors in Mexico are charging 3-4 thousand. He is money hungry.
That is definitely what it seems like. After i wrote my review, and they read it, he wasnt professional at all. The least he could have done is amended things but instead he tried to justify everything. Thank you, I'll be sending my pictures via email. Lets see whats the cost gor repair. Lol
I was considering Campos but after reading your review. I'm good. Thank you.
Who did your tummy tuck? Its looks good
Dr. Julio Saldana. Thanks, the scar don't look that good, I'm getting a revision. He uses thread, the kind that has to be removed. So I have a scar and I normally don't scar. I'm just getting a scar revision. They suppose to use surgical glue, which gives you a tiny scar.
you look very proportional just great! do you know where will they take fat to BBL round #3 it seems you hardly have got any extra one?
Thanks. I was told that although I paid for upper back, Dr. Campos did not touch it, so that fat there. My stomach was never touched either, nor was my inner knee area. So I'm hoping she can get so usable fat from those areas. Another doctor who have me a quote, said he can get 900-1100 cc's of usable fat per cheek. I don't know if Dr. Yily feels the same way.
Your situation is very similar to mines. I had surgery with campos May of 2013, TT,BBL with lipo to flanks and lower back, and BL with implant. I like my results but I'm not in love with them. Like you said I'm also left with fat on my stomach, now I do understand why they don't lipo the stomach when you get a TT, so I'm not really complaining to much about that. My thing is that he lipo'd my lower back aggressively that now the fat above it is like hanging over, if I would have known it was going to look like that I would have gotten my full back lipo'd. So now I'm ready for round2 and on the hunt for a different Doc. I recently got a quote from yily
I recently got a quote from yily for 4200 (lipo full ab,full back,armpit,flanks,waist,BBL and breast lift because campos work is already dropping). I recently came across ms.newbooty87 ( her lipo is amazing) and njprbeauty( her body is amazing as well. Her inner thigh gap is sickening!!), after seeing their results I'm sold on yily!! Oh yeah I don't have a profile either, I have ass if your looking from the back but my profile doesnt exist!!! What's up with that!!
Campos is now money hungry. I have so many spots he total didn't touch, but charged me for it. Yes I have a 27 inch waist, but I had a tummy tuck the year before. The fat hangs over my bra and arm put area, so I wife beater is out of the question. Also, my right thigh is bigger than my left. So if I gain a pound you see it! Gross!! That's why I'm so happy to go with Dr. Yily!! She is great with lipo!
Pit* dang spell check. Lol
I paid for full back lipo! I he didn't do it. I had a tummy tuck the year before, so there is no reason why he couldn't have lipoed my stomach, I paid for it! I paid him $5,800. I'm March of 2013. He was still charging around 4500. He didn't give me any kind of refund either.