Ready for a Change - Dominican Republic, DO

I am down to two doctors for my planned procedures...

I am down to two doctors for my planned procedures BBL/TT. Dr Walkiris and Dr. Jimerson. I have researched this for 4 years. I am very realistic. I just want to be more proportioned and have an all around nice body, in and out of clothes. Anyone went to them? How was your experience? I am 5'3" 180 lbs mostly in my tummy after 5 kids. Any tips or ideas would be helpful. :)

I am planning for August or September. Looking for...

I am planning for August or September. Looking for people to travel and get a discount with. I am flying from California to NY the to DR. Inbox me ladies let's get a group going.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She has amazing results from what I have seen.

Hey ladies, I'm looking to go to yily in early August. If you want to buddy up that would be great :-)
Hey @lookingfit, I am now considering Yily and I am going in August...I got my quote early Feb but when she stated "cash only" I just filed the email under my "tummy tuck" folder...but, I am about to look into her paypal account and see if I can transfer money that way....
I know that you can make a deposit to make and keep your date, and it is through paypal. I tried calling today but no one answered so I will be trying again on Monday. Good luck to you and I hope you can get your date and the money for it :-D Let's get some summer Yily girls!
Hi fittobe have you set a date yet??? I want to go to Yily as well ... What airport will you be flying from?
I am thinking to just get BBL and TT later i do not want to be down that long just resent email to see what quote for BBL only :)
Hi Ladies! I'm looking to go between June-August. Emailed Yily yesterday awaiting her response. Going to have to buy a calling card to call her office. Lets Team Up for a cheaper price. I will keep all you ladies posted...(sooodivish,MiiChAelJacksonBaDD,JusSlim)
I sent a quote request on Feb 5 th...only received an automatic reply email...
I'm still waiting on my quote too! how long does she usually takes? I'm trying to be patient!
I'm shooting for June 25 but willing to push it back a week or two
I got my quote yes and she wants the exact dates but I am not sure
I haven't gotten my quote yet! WOW she needs the exact date? how much was your quote? RH isn't included in her quote right?
3900 for BBL and TT. No recovery house is not included
The exact date is needed along with deposit because people schedule and do not show up. to lock in the date she said whoever send deposit gets the date first
I'm still waiting on my quote :-(
well I sent her my date and deposit and she said all of March is full im so disappointed so any body that needs to swith pls holla at me
I am looking at July/Aug also...waiting to hear back from Yily...have you gotten your quote?
We should try and buddy up
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME! send me an e-mail to wljdiva@gmail.com so we can exchange numbers!
drayilyplastica@gmail.com
congrads on gettin the work done im all looking to get a tt and implants and i have 5 kids i want my sexy back lol i was wounderin how can i get in touch with dr. yily i read and seen her work.......

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Congrats on choosing your doctor and setting a date, that can sometimes be the hardest part!

Are you taking any family/friends along with you, or are you going solo?

You can always use the surgical calendar to find people having surgery around the same time as you.

I plan to travel with my boyfriend if I am unable to get a group together. :)