**Newest Yily Doll** - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Real Self Community!!! My mom has been up...

Hello Real Self Community!!! My mom has been up here for so long researching procedures (dilly6695). She is truly obsessed with this site. After coming to DR and having my surgery I found that this site is truly helpful. Thank you for sharing your stories and experiences. Yily did a WONDERFUL job on me and Angie from Silhouette Recovery Home was nothing short of a blessing so I must share.

I arrived to DR ON 8/8/13 and I was scheduled to have surgery with Baez. I recently (June 2013) had a breast reduction and I'm super stubborn and I wasn't taking my iron like I should have. I switched to Yily because my iron was 12.0 and secretly I know she would give me the shape I came for. Baez won't touch you if your levels aren't 13+. God works in mysterious ways.

I did my labs and X-rays on 8/8. The next morning I did a mini physical and saw the cardiologist. I met Yily on 8/8 for a brief moment. She hugged and kissed me. She was very sweet. DON'T BELIEVE EVERY POST U SEE. SHE IS A SWEETHEART. She is hella busy and you pretty much have to know your place as a patient. I got off the plane trying to switch doctors. She agreed to operate on me and met Baez's price. She even did my arms for free. I'm not sure why but I ain't complaining. She also corrected my reduction. My doctor in the USA gave me 2 extra tits (when he tried to close) under the ones god gave me. They were filled with extra skin!! Yily removed them tho. I love them! I love her!

Pics soon to come. I'm not good at this blog thing so please ask me questions so I can answer them.

pics

Lumps!

These massages are horrible! I have lumps in my back and they need to be massaged out but I cry everyday. Its the worst. My body is tender to the touch, I love it but recovery is horrible. I'm also in my stage 2 garment (its tight). I'm a big baby guys and I can't take this pain! My mom tells me to suck it up so I can have a flat back. But damn. Beauty truly is pain.

After my massage I'm out of the bed

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Looking great!
Hello you look really good. What are the procedures that you had done? How were you able to switch to Yilly if she is so booked up?
you look amazing
love the way your boobs came out, great job! How did they look pre op, at least what size they were? Thanks
You look great!!!
U look amazing!! Did you have ur breast reduction in dominican republic?
Looking good girl!
go you
You look great girl!
Congrats!! You are officially a Yily Doll!! Happy healing and please keep posting pics!!! XXOO
You look good! I am scheduled with Dr. Yily and Angie's for this coming Sept. Do you have any suggestions. I am excited some days, then others I seem to be a little overwhelmed. How long did you stay in the DR and did you over pack or under pack? Matter of fact what all did you pack, If you don't mind me asking.
I went on the 8th and returned on the 19th. We over packed. I brought so much clothes when in reality we wore the fajas the whole time. Bring extra money. You will need another faja after surgery so ur not walking around in the bloody one. I needed a blood transfusion $250. Massages $25 per day. Stage 2 faja $160. Medication, bottled water, etc. So many extra expenses. On my moms page she has a list of things she purchased for the trip. (Dilly6695)
Ok, Thank you!
I am needing help finding a RH. What is the contact info for Angie
When are you having surgery? Angie's number is 1 (809) 595-3109. Tell her Char gave you the number. I will be staying at her RH in Sept. if you decide to use her .
Thanks I appreciate it. Originally i planned to have my surgery in November but I recently lost my younger brother so of course I took off so now i have to build my PTO back up so I'm looking at February or March. Thanks again I'm hoping to find a website so I can look at before make my decision.
Sorry about the your lost of brother. I believe the website is www.silohouetterecovery.com. I looked it up but I didn't know how to use the website. I will try again. It might have been down when I tried to use it. I will also give my opinion when I go there to stay.
MSlwantanewbooty, sorry for your loss. May God give you the support you need.
Hi just wondering what the price might be to stay at this RH??
Hi yily doll.. I want to book my surgery for Nov but wanted to know What Your total Extra cost was because it seems like things were adding up. Thanks
Is there a web site for Angie's recovery house? Thanks
Looking good!
U look great hun! I go on here everyday just to see how my Yily Dolls are coming along. Im going on Nov 5th so everyone 1 I c gives me a great insight on what to expect and what not too. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Hello, I am from the Chi town too! I am going in Seot.
It will get better and this will all be a memory of your transformation. Hang in there. How speedy was Dr Yilly's response. I just sent her an email after trying to contact Dr Baez for about a week with no response. What is a reasonable time to wait f or a response.