**Newest Yily Doll** - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Real Self Community!!! My mom has been up...

Hello Real Self Community!!! My mom has been up here for so long researching procedures (dilly6695). She is truly obsessed with this site. After coming to DR and having my surgery I found that this site is truly helpful. Thank you for sharing your stories and experiences. Yily did a WONDERFUL job on me and Angie from Silhouette Recovery Home was nothing short of a blessing so I must share.

I arrived to DR ON 8/8/13 and I was scheduled to have surgery with Baez. I recently (June 2013) had a breast reduction and I'm super stubborn and I wasn't taking my iron like I should have. I switched to Yily because my iron was 12.0 and secretly I know she would give me the shape I came for. Baez won't touch you if your levels aren't 13+. God works in mysterious ways.

I did my labs and X-rays on 8/8. The next morning I did a mini physical and saw the cardiologist. I met Yily on 8/8 for a brief moment. She hugged and kissed me. She was very sweet. DON'T BELIEVE EVERY POST U SEE. SHE IS A SWEETHEART. She is hella busy and you pretty much have to know your place as a patient. I got off the plane trying to switch doctors. She agreed to operate on me and met Baez's price. She even did my arms for free. I'm not sure why but I ain't complaining. She also corrected my reduction. My doctor in the USA gave me 2 extra tits (when he tried to close) under the ones god gave me. They were filled with extra skin!! Yily removed them tho. I love them! I love her!

Pics soon to come. I'm not good at this blog thing so please ask me questions so I can answer them.
Happy for you & can not wait to see your result!

pics

Congrats,you look fab!
Your right she did a great job on you
Congrats! Happy healing ! Glad yily was an amazing doc :) how do ur breasts feel? How r u sleeping/recovering? N very glad Angie was a doll.. May stay with her myself :)

Lumps!

These massages are horrible! I have lumps in my back and they need to be massaged out but I cry everyday. Its the worst. My body is tender to the touch, I love it but recovery is horrible. I'm also in my stage 2 garment (its tight). I'm a big baby guys and I can't take this pain! My mom tells me to suck it up so I can have a flat back. But damn. Beauty truly is pain.
It will get better and this will all be a memory of your transformation. Hang in there. How speedy was Dr Yilly's response. I just sent her an email after trying to contact Dr Baez for about a week with no response. What is a reasonable time to wait f or a response.
My original sx was with baez so I never consulted with Yily via email. I'm sorry.
how do you like your results? I was nervous to go with Beaz . I could not find enough pictures nor reviews of her work

After my massage I'm out of the bed

glad ur healing well!...we all know its no work in a park to get a phatty!!!......when ur feeling better can u plea post some more piks of the RH....im considering Angies as an option.... ill be following your journey....safe and speedy healing!
Looking great!
Hello you look really good. What are the procedures that you had done? How were you able to switch to Yilly if she is so booked up?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon