Nervous, Anxious, Excited!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Ok, so I've been stalking this website for about 3...

Ok, so I've been stalking this website for about 3 months now and finally decided to go through with getting the BBL I've been wanting for so long. I'm 26, mother of 1, and I live in Houston, TX. I'm Nigerian and Cuban and all of my sisters have the bodies to match that..... except me of course. I've always been smaller, an athlete, was a size 4 in hs and a size 6 in college. Then I had my son, thought I would get thick and just got saggy boobies and muffin top lol. Sooo... cut to lol and here we are. I spoke to a few Dr. and got quotes (some of which were outrageous) and researched a bunch of Drs. Now there are a couple drs in houston and atlanta that i thought did great work but all of the before pictures were of big girls (who I think are ideal for this surgery and easier to work with). It's girls like me where you really have to find the fat to make the curves that I think show that a Dr. has some skills. Hence my decision to become a YILY DOLL!! WOOOO!!! A lot of her clients have bodies closer to what I'm working wit, few pounds here and there, muffin top and some back fat lol and from what I've seen she will give you REAL CURVES! I hate to see girls pay 7-10 grand for a BBL and leave with no hips and a 40" butt. It doesn't look natural and it doesn't look good. Sooo... cut to, I received my quote and a super long email of instructions from Dr. Yily and I'm so excited and nervous and not sure what to do next. My date is booked. I'm not sure what recovery house to stay in, I'm leaning towards staying in a recovery house for the first 3-4 days and then going to a hotel like another realselfer did. Any advice would be most welcome. Any one else going this fall?? Any advice for a realself newcomer?

Possible Dr Change?????

Ok Ladies!
Any advice on this would be most helpful but..... I think I'm changing to Dr. Australia Baez! I've seen reviews for her and pictures of her work and I think she does a great job but even more important, she's faaaaar more responsive than Dr. Yily. I've emailed Dr. Yily 3 times in the last 3 weeks and received 1 response. I've emailed Dr. Baez 2 times in the last 24 hours and recieved 2 responses! She answers all of my questions, I don't feel like I'm getting automated responses from her and when it comes to getting sliced open, I kinda don't wanna be a number I need to be an individual who receives individualized attention. Dr. Yily being awesome and being busy is great, that means shes about her stuff but it's also kind of a negative (at least to me). Anyone who has any advice would be awesome!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon