Got my Quote from Yily - Dominican Republic

Good morning lady's of RS, I am new to this page...

Good morning lady's of RS, I am new to this page and have been doing a lot of researched based on the reviews that all you lady's have been giving and I decided to reach out to Dra.yily in regards to getting lipo and a bbl I emailed her yesterday and I just got my quote 10 min ago I recommend u ladies requesting ur quotes late night so she can see it first thing in the morning also be as detailed as possible in describing what u want and try to include pictures to save her time.

Quote By DR.hilario

Gd evening, RS lady's I finally recieved my quote from Dr.Hilario about 5mins ago I'm so excited cause she quoted the same as dr. Yily and although both doctors seem overly qualified for the procedure I'm looking to have done however dr. Hilario was my first choice! So excited !!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Let us know your choice!!!! I'm going to Yily in June!
Congrats, they both quoted me the same too! Which one you going with?
Congrats and good luck!!!
Just got mine today!!! Excited for you, good luck
Welcome beauty!
Congrats and good luck
Congrats
Welcome, I have been also waiting for about 4 days for a reply; can you please tell us exactly the email adress you used as well as the time I would like to redo and send my Picts as well!!!!
Hi this is the eamail address that worked for me yilydelossantos@hotmail.comi emailed her about 2 time in on night first around 12 then again at 2 am the last email I sent her was about 4:00 am in the morning but in my last email I was more detailed and explained that I wanted a bbl and lipo then I attached photos the next morning around 9:48 she replied and quoted me 3200 for my procedure and she also gave me pre and post op info Hope this helps luv!!
How long did it take for her to respond to you?
Dr. Yily responded the next day after I reach out to her, and dr. Hilario replied a month after I reached out to her.
WELCOME ABOARD.. WEHN ARE YOU PLANNING 2 GO 4 SX??
Hi can please inbox what u stated in your email. I been waiting for reply since Sunday! Thx so much
Congrats n welcome