Got my Quote from Yily - Dominican Republic

Good morning lady's of RS, I am new to this page...

Good morning lady's of RS, I am new to this page and have been doing a lot of researched based on the reviews that all you lady's have been giving and I decided to reach out to Dra.yily in regards to getting lipo and a bbl I emailed her yesterday and I just got my quote 10 min ago I recommend u ladies requesting ur quotes late night so she can see it first thing in the morning also be as detailed as possible in describing what u want and try to include pictures to save her time.

Quote By DR.hilario

Gd evening, RS lady's I finally recieved my quote from Dr.Hilario about 5mins ago I'm so excited cause she quoted the same as dr. Yily and although both doctors seem overly qualified for the procedure I'm looking to have done however dr. Hilario was my first choice! So excited !!!!

Undecided!!

Hello real self it's been awhile since I've posted anything but needless to say I have been on this website everyday and night faithfully doing research. The last time I posted on here was last year and I got quotes from 2 of the most desirable doctors Duran and yily Delos santos however because of my financial situation I had to postpone once again a procedure I wanted to have done for the pass 4 years, but on the bright side this upcoming year 2015 will be the year were I put my wants and needs first and have my procedure done!! But as always there's the issue of who and where to go to have it done. So ladies please assist me in my journey to find the best doctor. I know plenty of girls that have had bbl with almost every doctor on this site lol (overreacting) but I have a friend who has gone with Cabral and she looks amazing another who went to Duran and looks so natural then I have a cousin inlaw who went to Alejandro Hernandez and she looks lovely as well I am so confused....... The prices in dr are a steal but there's a number doctor with great results as well who is charging 6700 and in all reality when u thin about dr it's pretty much the same amount being spent , the procedure flight,recovery house and misc. hmmmm what to do ladies please help looking to get this done and over with no later then March.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon