Sending Money to Duran?-Team Duran! BBL/TT -Dominican Republic, DO

Hell ladies! I'm 25 years old, no kids, and...

Hell ladies!
I'm 25 years old, no kids, and currently weigh 220. I have been struggling with negative body image for most of my life. By dieting and gaining weight multiple times, I'm left with stretch marks everywhere and loose skin... ugh! I feel so insecure and disappointed in the state of my body. It has held me back from enjoying the life I want to have. So I've decided now is the time to repair the damage that I've caused over the years. I want to feel confident and secure with my body.

My journey begins with a bbl and tummy tuck with Dr. Duran this summer. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I've never had major surgery or traveled outside the U.S. (well if don't count Canada) and I finally have the $$ to do this. Yay!

I've contacted Dr. Duran and sent my deposit for August 12th, I'm just waiting on confirmation. In preparation for surgery, I plan on sweating off the pounds in next 4 months. Can't be walking around with a tiny waist and sloppy thighs and arms... a definite no-no!

I hope you wonderful ladies follow me on my journey and with care and support as I will do the same for you.

I'm so not happy with Duran's new communication...

I'm so not happy with Duran's new communication method. The first time I called the office regarding my deposit and to confirm my appointment, Duran picked up, said she couldn't understand what I was saying and asked me to speak with her assistant in 15 min. Called back in about 30 min or so, couldn't reach no one. I called the following day asking if my deposit was received and one of Duran's assistant said to me she didn't know about it and that I speak to the doctor? Is there a lack of communication here? I get that she's busy and that people are flooding her inbox with emails but I just sent $500 overseas over a week ago, I think that warrants a quick response that it's been received (which has been according to western union, a week ago). I don't like my money/status floating in limbo. So I guess ill be calling her again about my deposit. I hope this time she understands, heaven forbid if I resort to using broken Spanish :K

Okay so I just called western union and they told...

Okay so I just called western union and they told me that the money transfer was cancelled? That's weird because the last time I checked the status of my transfer, which was online, it said it was picked up. So does anyone know if Dr. Hilario is accepting deposits through western union or some other method?

Okay the whole western union thing was a mess so I...

Okay the whole western union thing was a mess so I called Elizabeth (very nice and speaks good English), one of Dr. Duran's assistant and she told me I can skip the deposit and make full payment when I arrive for surgery in August. She confirmed my appointment for August 12th at 6am, 1st patient to go! yay! I wanted her to send my confirmation through email but her internet service was down. So ladies, if you haven't received an email response for a while this might be the reason why. You may have to call to confirm your appointment.

Today I'm going on a diet. Here are my stats: 224...

Today I'm going on a diet. Here are my stats:
224 pounds
Breasts: 44
High waist: 38
Belly: 51 :(
Hips/butt: 48.5
Size 16/18
I'm so upset about this. Although i have been going through a lot of stress over a year or so I just feel so disappointed that I've let myself get this big.
Sigh. Smh. Anyways, I'll be working extra hard over the next 4 months. I will try to post a before pic and update my weight loss status every month w/ a pic and new stats.

My goal is to be a size 12, that's about 2 dress sizes a month. I will be restricting my calories to about 1200-1300 and exercising daily (a combo of weight training and cardio). I have a vitamin regime which I'll post later.

Hey ladies! I have been struggling with...

Hey ladies!

My journey begins with a bbl and tummy tuck with Dr. Duran this summer. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I've never had major surgery or traveled outside the U.S. (well if I don't count Canada) and I finally have the $$ to do this. Yay!

Here are my stats:
225 pounds
Breasts: 44
High waist: 38
Belly: 51 :(
Hips/butt: 48.5
Size 16/18
I'm so upset about this. Although I have been stressed out over the past year or so, I just feel so disappointed that I've let myself get this big.
Sigh. Smh. Anyways, I'll be working extra hard over the next 4 months. I will post a before pic and update my weight loss status every month w/ a pic and new stats.

My goal, realistically, is to be a size 12 (ideally a size 10) , that's about 2 dress sizes a month. I will be restricting my calories to about 1200-1300 and exercising daily (a combo of weight training and cardio). I have a vitamin regime which I'll post later.

8 more weeks to go and Weight loss update

So my starting weight was actually 229, I didn't start my diet program until 5/19. My current weight is 216. That's a 13 pound loss! My size 18 pants feel looser so I am happy about that. I'm not sure ill be making my goal of a size 12 before surgery time, more like a size 14. As far as supplements go, I am taking liquid iron by purAbsorb, vitamin c, folic acid, and a daily multivitamin. I've decided to post my before pic the night before surgery rather than do a month by month weight loss comparison.

my surgery

I have not had my surgery yet. I will be rescheduled for next summer.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hey! So I have a questions for you... Do you know how far out we can schedule a date??? I mean I'm thinking almost a year in advance! :/
Hey dear, I am also questioning the response from Duran as well as other things. I refuse to send my money to a person I cannot even get in contact with nor talk too. When are you going this year?
Any updates? You okay???
Girl Where you at? HOw are you doing after sx?
How did you get the money to her, the only way I know is to wire it.
Do you have her number
Goodluck I'm scheduled for aug 14th with her!!!
Good luck!! Maybe I'll see you there. How long are you staying in DR?
How long did it take her to respond to you for a quote?
Hi was Dr. Duran hard to reach? I sent an email Wed still no response!
I havent heard from her since may
What email did you use for Duran? The one I have isnt working.
hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com
Good luck on your weight loss goals!
Thanks! It's a struggle but I'm hoping I'll come out in the end satisfied with my progress.
congrats I am planning to go late january
Congrats on ur date! I just emailed her today for a quote and hoping for a quick response but im looking at surgery after Christmas! New me new year! Should i call or hit her up on fb also?
Thanks! I would call the office. I got faster responses that way.
When you sent the deposit, what was the name you used? I keep getting this: Receiver's First Name * Receiver's Paternal Name * Receiver last name length is invalid. Receiver's Maternal Name
I put "Agustina Hilario" for Receiver's first name and "Duran" for the paternal last name. But when I was going to send it in for the second time, Elizabeth told me to send the money to "Hilario Duran." When I sent the transferred to "Agustina Hilario Duran" western union cancelled it, said that some criminal activity was linked to that name:S
Okay can you tell me which name you used that was successful please.
So you won't be sending a deposit?I'm reading your review
Yeah I won't be. I would call up Elizabeth @ 18095655348 and ask her about it.
Hey sugar congrats on your surgery date. Im also trying to get in contact with duran to send my deposit but havent gotten a response from her since she emailed me my quote. Im planing on surgery for the 6th of august. Will you be staying at a recovery house?
Hey missy! I plan on staying at Angela's recovery house, arriving a day before surgery. What about you? I too am waiting on a response from the doctor since I've sent my deposit last week. How long ago did she quote you?