I really need help please - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm 28 years old 5'2 185 lbs. I have a athletic...

I'm 28 years old 5'2 185 lbs. I have a athletic frame. I'm going to get BBL and BA with a lift. I have two children. Yily quote me $4700 USD and Baez quote me $4200 USD. I like Yily BBL work and Baez BA. I think I'm going to go with Yily. I seen pictures of her butt work and I like it. But through my email she didn't answer my question HOW MUCH WEIGHT DO I NEED TO LOSE? Do anyone have any ideals? I was thinking about losing 20 lbs.

I really need a Appoitment.

I really want to go to Dr. Duran but her assistance said that they are book til Feb. Do anyone know who's going in Nov or Dec and they are going to Cancel. I really need to go this year. Can ya'll please keep your ears open to see if anyone going to cancel. Thanks

Leaving Dec 9.......So Scared..... Can everyone Pray for me

Ok. I haven't really posted anything on here. I been on the website for about year reading everyone else and getting good feed back. So I couldn't decided which doctor to go to. I am getting BBL, Breast lift with breast implants. I like Duran, Yily and Contreras in that order. So I decided to go with Contreras because I need it done this year. I have to go to school for the spring semester. I know I heard bad news about Contreras but I think deep in my heart I will be ok. I went to go get my labs, ekg, lungs, heart check out . Everything came back good. The doctor just told me I was a little over. lol. As if I don't know that. So RS ladies I want yall honest opinion. What do yall think about my choice?

Praying for you hun. Every doctor has a few negative reviews here and there, don't let it deter you. Good luck :-)
Thanks you very much
Hi there...did you find a closer date?
I know your concerns about your weight ... You should really send her an email and ask her? I know Dr Robles suggests to loose weight for better results....
Hey Texas, Which city are you from? I'm from Houston.
Houston. I live in Baytown, Tx
It all depends on where your fat is and how you lose it. Just try to be near your ideal weight because the grafting doesn't really make you lose weight.
When are you having your surgery? I was thinking of Dr. Yily ...
Hi, welcome to RS! I'm 5'3" and she told me 160 was good and enough fat to work with so I'm guessing 20 lbs will be fine. Also, when do you plan on having surgery?