help me on my journey! dominican republic

Hello my name is Tiana. Im 23 5ft 125lbs - Ive...

Hello my name is Tiana.
Im 23 5ft 125lbs - Ive had one child and as we all know things change.
I live a healthy lifestyle and I aspire to transition from working days to nights as an exotic dancer. I will be homeschooling my daughter in approx. 1yr.

Ill be arranging surgery for beginning march 2014. Soon so Ill need proper guidance.
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Im looking to do a tummy tuck, brazilian but lift, hips/theighs, breast implants and lift

Change of <3 revising requests

I've decided to go to Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez in Santo Domingo. Her reviews had me sold after the first 5 i read.

I found a travel buddy (co worker) to help me for a week.

BUT, i decided i am in no need of a tummy tuck (nor do i qualify according to Dr. Duran via email)

For the tattoo issue - 1200 in laser removal Ny looking at about 5-7 treatments (groupon helps)

I've decided to add a sexy garter tattoo to my upper thigh to deter the eye from looking at stretchmarks.

I still want BBL and breast implants half cup or maybe B cup. no lift yet im young.

GIVING MYSELF MORE TIME

after speaking to alot of people about having surgery done I got alot of dissapointed reactions and responses like "your so tiny" or "what if something goes wrong what about your daughter" or "natural is much sexier" or "your just doing this to be a stripper? You dont need it"
And my uncle who is a personal trainer looks SMOKING for nearly 60 "my niece, you dont need this just try natural and exercise you have a figure and beautiful face"

I've given it some thought.
If i loose some weight and put my all into fitness again i can get closer to the body i think will appeal to the masses at an upscale strip club.

Here are some pictures floral pants about 5mon ago
The one w the ladder was about april 2009 3 months after i had my daughter i edited it befor to block my nipples for facebook.
Ofcourse my uncle is in there. And a mirror pic of me 4 months ago working out 20min a day.
And my pole room/studio
I just love that strength and grace and i have everything but motivation to start this!

I will not diet i already only eat white meat maybe twice a week, i only eat organic drink distiller water and tea...
Any OTHER suggestions

Right now. My fitness plans start off with a 30 day ab and squat challenge ill be doing every morning staring jan 1st and atleast 20 min of pole strength training. This is morning around 6am at my house mon - fri And the days im sore i can go to the sauna at my gym near my job to stretch it out after work i usually have an hour b4 i need to pick up my daughter.

Started laser tattoo removal

hey there.
So i started laser on my most hideously big tattoo on my lower abdomin. Did my first session on saturday. Hes even throwing in the removal of the initials on my butt.
Here is b4 and afters first treatments and swelling and how it has spread! But i feel okay no burns/blisters.
Im not sure yet

n/a

Looks like a good job with that tattoo removal. Where are you getting the work done if you don't mind me asking...I have a couple I want to remove too..
good luck girl. did u choose a doctor yet
I think either way you are beautiful. You should do what appeals to YOU and not everybody else. Its your life and as long as you make an educated decision you'll be fine... I agree... you would look like a Barbie ;)
Thanks so much. I even lost weight to see if the back fat or arm rolls will disappear & they don't. Plus when you wear a bra, it looks worse. So I have to get it done.
I know what u mean. I have been small all my life but with the back rolls and stretch marks I might as well be fat... I know this is off the subject but whoever is in the pic with your uncle....girl stop ;)
Hey were both about same age height and weight lol :) I'm 24 120 5'1 I had breast lift and augmentation done in November and looking to get BBL in June :)
I'm 37. Lol, 5'6 and 167. I haven't been 120 pounds since I was 27. Lol, I'm going in March.
Nice I'm planning for summer :) I just for breast done in Nov now I'm complaining about the booty lol!
That's how I was too. Need a bigger butt, so I can balance out. Lol
I think you look good and make sure about tummy tuck you will be left with a huge scar. I am having my tummy tuck but I have way to many skin after dropping weight. I believe that breast implants some lipo and a bbl would make you look like Barbie!! Good luck in your journey to Dominican Republic!!
Thanks. I already have a huge scar. It's just very low down & you can't see it.
Did you ask about maybe a mini tummy tuck? I was thinking about going with Baez and she was the least expensive, but I really want a small waist so well see. Hope all goes good! :) Good luck!
I don't like how Dr. Baez do her surgeries. Cheaper isn't always better, especially if you have to do a repeat. My first bbl in 2012, my butt looked great. Then the swelling went down & I was flat again. With Dr. Campos, my hips were huge! I was so upset at him. Then the swelling went down & they were perfect. Off the hook hour glass. It's just the lack of projection and that under arm bra area fat. & my lower back. So of I would have gotten 1350 cc's each time, & went to campos twice, I would be fine. So I would get a scar revision now, but I want to lay on my stomach. You can't see the scar, it's very low.
Agree! That is the reason I'm not going with Baez.
Lol. I wish I would have known about Dr. Yily before my last surgery. I'd probably be done by now.
Hey gurly I'm confused why did ur 1st bbl go flat how does that happen??
I've never had surgery im aiming for BBL and breast implants from A to B Id like to see dr Baez this upcomming march (she has not given me availability as of yet) She quoted 4200 for the BBL AND BREAST IMPLANTS 5000 if i was to add a tummy tuck. Debating on laser for tattoo removal or to go ahead with the tummy tuck?!
I would go for the tummy tuck. If you want a dramatic shape, I would aim to get Dr. Yily or Dr. Duran. You're very thin, you won't have much fat left for a do over, if you don't get the results desired. I'm on my Third & final BBL, my doctor told me that, I won't have any usable fat left after this procedure. They only use pure fat. Fat that haven't been touched by previous lipo. That fat is no good. But if you get a tummy tuck, you can have a baby after one year to my understanding.
It was only 500 cc's. The swelling made it look bigger. By 3 months post, I was flat again. They say only 60-70% of the fat sticks, so if I only got 500 cc's, it wasn't enough to notice the difference , after the swelling subsided.
Geesh ook soo I shud get Lyke 1500 each cheek
Best of luck to u :-) Baez does great work
If you are having a tummy tuck, you won't need laser removal. My doctor who did my tummy tuck said, anything under your navel you loose and above the navel you keep. So your tattoo should be in the garbage in any state or county that you have surgery in.
Yea no problem in some shirts u can't even tell I have big boobs now im a full c small d n if you're looking into becoming an exotic dancer i think you'll look amazing u already have a nice figure ypur boobs and butt are gonna look amazing
Hey hun I haven't had my bbl yet im scheduled for may but on your boobs I think u should go bigger your boobs look just like mine before I got my breast implants and I went 425cc mod profile saline I am so ooooo happy I went to dr.hughes cuz all the other dr.s I went to only said that I can get 250-300 implants n I am so glad I chose 425 im 5ft 2in and it goes with my body I deff think u should go bigger