help me on my journey! dominican republic

Hello my name is Tiana. Im 23 5ft 125lbs - Ive...

Hello my name is Tiana.
Im 23 5ft 125lbs - Ive had one child and as we all know things change.
I live a healthy lifestyle and I aspire to transition from working days to nights as an exotic dancer. I will be homeschooling my daughter in approx. 1yr.

Ill be arranging surgery for beginning march 2014. Soon so Ill need proper guidance.
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Im looking to do a tummy tuck, brazilian but lift, hips/theighs, breast implants and lift

Your in no need of a tummy tuck hun. Your stomach is fine
Opted out of trying to get a tummy tuck. Going to spend the $ im laser tattoo removal. Not sure what to do about the Keloid Csection ??
Girl please!!! U don't need no tummy tuck! U funna be lookin' rite tho!

Change of <3 revising requests

I've decided to go to Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez in Santo Domingo. Her reviews had me sold after the first 5 i read.

I found a travel buddy (co worker) to help me for a week.

BUT, i decided i am in no need of a tummy tuck (nor do i qualify according to Dr. Duran via email)

For the tattoo issue - 1200 in laser removal Ny looking at about 5-7 treatments (groupon helps)

I've decided to add a sexy garter tattoo to my upper thigh to deter the eye from looking at stretchmarks.

I still want BBL and breast implants half cup or maybe B cup. no lift yet im young.

Hey were both about same age height and weight lol :) I'm 24 120 5'1 I had breast lift and augmentation done in November and looking to get BBL in June :)
I'm 37. Lol, 5'6 and 167. I haven't been 120 pounds since I was 27. Lol, I'm going in March.
Nice I'm planning for summer :) I just for breast done in Nov now I'm complaining about the booty lol!

GIVING MYSELF MORE TIME

after speaking to alot of people about having surgery done I got alot of dissapointed reactions and responses like "your so tiny" or "what if something goes wrong what about your daughter" or "natural is much sexier" or "your just doing this to be a stripper? You dont need it"
And my uncle who is a personal trainer looks SMOKING for nearly 60 "my niece, you dont need this just try natural and exercise you have a figure and beautiful face"

I've given it some thought.
If i loose some weight and put my all into fitness again i can get closer to the body i think will appeal to the masses at an upscale strip club.

Here are some pictures floral pants about 5mon ago
The one w the ladder was about april 2009 3 months after i had my daughter i edited it befor to block my nipples for facebook.
Ofcourse my uncle is in there. And a mirror pic of me 4 months ago working out 20min a day.
And my pole room/studio
I just love that strength and grace and i have everything but motivation to start this!

I will not diet i already only eat white meat maybe twice a week, i only eat organic drink distiller water and tea...
Any OTHER suggestions

Right now. My fitness plans start off with a 30 day ab and squat challenge ill be doing every morning staring jan 1st and atleast 20 min of pole strength training. This is morning around 6am at my house mon - fri And the days im sore i can go to the sauna at my gym near my job to stretch it out after work i usually have an hour b4 i need to pick up my daughter.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Started laser tattoo removal

hey there.
So i started laser on my most hideously big tattoo on my lower abdomin. Did my first session on saturday. Hes even throwing in the removal of the initials on my butt.
Here is b4 and afters first treatments and swelling and how it has spread! But i feel okay no burns/blisters.

Looks like a good job with that tattoo removal. Where are you getting the work done if you don't mind me asking...I have a couple I want to remove too..
good luck girl. did u choose a doctor yet
I think either way you are beautiful. You should do what appeals to YOU and not everybody else. Its your life and as long as you make an educated decision you'll be fine... I agree... you would look like a Barbie ;)
Im not sure yet