Going to Dra Walkiris Robles June 2012 for BBL - Domincan Republic

Hey lovely real self peeps ive been contemplating...

Hey lovely real self peeps ive been contemplating on this surgery for about 3years now and always wanted to do it , now i finally got the guts to do it . So i just wanna share my experience with everyone and see if anyone has any reviews of Dra Robles. From what i have researched so far m shes pretty good, no mal practice on her, does some good butts and nice waist. So im excited. Ive been in regular contact with her assistant and shes been very helpful in the process. I actually just spoke to the dr today and she seemed very sweet and willing to answer any questions i had. Mind you i called her on a SUNDAY ! most ppl are with the fams so i found it sweet of her; ill keep posting on my journey. 2 weeks till my surgery ! =D

Hey gals ! so ive decided on my doctor...

Hey gals !

so ive decided on my doctor finally ! im going to dra walkiris robles in DR.
She is an amazing doctor, ive heard some pretty nice things about her and after thorough research i found she was the only one that really felt right. I personally spoke with her on the phone and she was very sweet and willing to answer any questions i had. Also her assistant Raquel Medina was great help too ! she answered all my questions n made me feel really confortable,

So alot of the chicas from realself.com have asked me write about my experience since alot of them will be going to her or considering it, i am going to try my best to blog as much as i can when im over at DR and keep you guys updated with pics and all that.

Dra Robles wasnt my first choice, i was suppose to go to Dr Alejandro Pizzoglio in Jan 2012, but im glad things didnt turn out because he turned out to an A** Hole. Through email sent, he was very unprofessional and rude. And that was a total turn off. If the dr doesnt have patient etiquette then i do not care for the Dr.

Also for all you girls that are considering to go to Dr Cabral , yes he might do amazing Barbie bodies, but he has a handful or more mal practice cases under his belt, and that is enough for me. I found this video about him on youtube and totally freaked after i saw it ! i mean the proof is right there !

WANNA CLARIFY i am no bashing any doctors, this is just my advice and what i found from my research so that whoever in the future decides to get this surgery can make an informed decision. Choose whoever you feel comfortable with ! this is my personal experience and im just sharing it.

Message me if you wanna chat or whatever =)

Hey lovely's ! So I'm only about 5 days away...

Hey lovely's !

So I'm only about 5 days away from my big day , I'm extremely nervous and excited at the same time ! Haven't bought anything to prepare but I will be on the weekend gona get some loose basketball shorts and t's to be as comfortable as I can , also gona bring antibiotics and pain killers with me, antibacterial soap, plenty of underwear, and loose dresses, and a bobble filteres water bottle, because I don't really trust tap water, so ill always have clean fresh water to drink.

I got the results back for my cbc the doctor says my emoglobin is good I believe I am at a 14 the range is 11.7-15.5 so I'm good to go I believe. I'm going to call the dr and make sure everything is set up and ready to go and the next time I post I will be in DR !!! Wish me luck !!!

Hi girls ! thank you all for all the support !! i...

hi girls ! thank you all for all the support !! i am only 1 day away from my surgery and i am feeling very nervous and excited at the same time. I cant believe the time is finally here. !!

well i have not packed yet.. figures ! aint that what girls do = P lol , but for those interested, today went to target to buy some men tanks "wife beaters", travel toothbrush, sunscreen, crystal light (as i have been told theres not much choise of drinks at the recovery house, mosquito spray (just in case i am gona be in a tropical island) , face washes, etc. Nutin out of the ordinary , i really dont know what to pack, i was thinking of ordering a compression garmet but whats the point its the same price online as in the clinic, so rather get it there so that i dont buy the wrong one.

overall, im feeling pretty good, i know Dra Robles is a good doctor, and i trust her. My biggest concern is gettin the results i want. I hope that i come out how i want to come out lol. Heard good things bout her and the clinic . I give my 2cents when i get there !
wish me luck !

ps. if any one has any suggestions as to what i should pack ! lmk asap =) thanks

Hey girls ! I actually just got access to the...

Hey girls ! I actually just got access to the internet so I'm updating now that I can. So so far so good when I landed and I was looking for the driver I couldn't find him but then I called the doctor and he then found me. so so far it's been pretty good right now I'm in this country house I went straight to the clinic after my flight and today had my x-rays done and the blood test and I was seen by a cardiologists.When I got to the clinic I was treated by her assistant Raquel  and she basically walked me through everything for the test and everything else for the most part the clinic was very clean and there's actually a lot of doctors there and there were a lot of people waiting to be operated for being operated and what I got there the doctor was actually in surgery so I was not able to see her until bout an hour or two later. Our consult was very short because she saw me in between the surgery she was performing and she saw me 4 maybe 10 mins and  we went over what she was going to be operating on tomorrow which but basically taking all the fat from my stomach and my back and putting it all in my butt she said that she would put all of the fat and that she was going to give me the best that she could with my body. Dr Robles was very nice very sweet you can tell that she is very genuine person and was not trying to be bull about my results she told me straight up that all of the results change and vary with different patients and that she will try her best to give me a better body . I am extremely nervous more for the pain than anything else I brought my ibuprofen with me anti biotics just in case and I am very glad I brought my pillow and my blanket because the pillows don't look that great and I'll feel more comfortable with my own stuff from home. so the recovery house very clean and once I came in there was food for me. My rooms bee is actually a twin size but I was told this was the only one with a tv so yay me. I'm suppose to have the surgery tomorrow mornin at 9 a and I want to be the first to be operated to get it out of the way.

Omg ! I can't believe this is actually happening ....

Omg ! I can't believe this is actually happening . I'm at the clinic waiting room waiting for a room . And there's a lot of people here . I hope my nerves don't get the best of me . Said my prayers this morning took a nice long shower. I couldn't eat or drink anything since 9pm last night . I'm praying for the best. !!

Omg ! I can't believe this is actually happening ....

Hey girls I actually got out of surgery in a few...

Hey girls I actually got out of surgery in a few hours ago jim I was in there for a very long time bec because I went in about 11 am and by the time they were bringing me down to my room it was about 8 o'clock or 7 I don't quite rememberApparently my fat was very hard the doctor said so I lost a lot of blood during the procedure. So now I need a blood tranfussion 1 pint . When u got out if surgery omg it was the worst pain ever ! It was really bad . They had to give me 3 shots of painkillers until I fekt better .I don't feel anything right now when I touch my butt and thighs. But I do feel pain from the incision. Right .now it just feel like I worked out really hard and my muscles are sore . I don't even wanna eat or drink cuz I feel nauseous.

Hey everyone just wanted to give an update my...

Hey everyone just wanted to give an update my surgery so far I think last night was the worst night of my life I was a lot and I could barely move the nurses kept on checking up on me 2 hours or so n ask if I was ok if I was on pain. My surgery took.about 4 1/2 hrs the doctor said, I was really from the clinic around 1pm. The doctor came to check up on me round 12 and helped me drain and stufff . I had a lot of fluid in me so when I sat down it all came out n dirty the girdle so i had to take it off . And we couldn't get me one right away because apparently today is a Dominican holiday and everything was closed . There's another doctor that here in the recovery house , she's the one that gives the massages , she's really sweet and helped me a lot . Puttin the girdle back on was a pain !!!

As for my result I really can't tell right now . I'm swollen and I really can't see my ass , but the Dr at the house when she put on my girdle she said my ass was looking real nice .Well see. :) as for right .ow I've just been getting tons of rest drinking a lot of water and trying not to concentrate on the pain . They say the pain should be goung away in like 3-4 days ill be feeling better .Hey everyone just wanted to give an update my surgery so far I think last night was the worst night of my life I was a lot and I could barely move the nurses kept on checking up on me 2 hours or so n ask if I was ok if I was on pain. My surgery took.about 4 1/2 hrs the doctor said, I was really from the clinic around 1pm. The doctor came to check up on me round 12 and helped me drain and stufff . I had a lot of fluid in me so when I sat down it all came out n dirty the girdle so i had to take it off . And we couldn't get me one right away because apparently today is a Dominican holiday and everything was closed . There's another doctor that here in the recovery house , she's the one that gives the massages ,she's really sweet and helped me a lot . Puttin the girdle back on was a pain !!!

Hey girls I know its been a few days since I...

Hey girls I know its been a few days since I posted but I'm 4 days post op now and I'm feeling much much better . I'm still swollen and bruised and still draining but other than that my body is looking like red hot chili peppers , other words I like !! I can see my waist starting to form and I can see my hips . I can't wait till I'm done with all this swolleness and pain so I can enjoy my new body ! But anyways the nurses here are amazing and so attentive , they are always on top of my meds and cook whatever u want to eat , even tho I'm not picky , so I just eat whatever . There's another doctor here dra Martha she's the one that gives the massages she is also heaven sent . She stops by to check on us and bring food and stuff for the house . She also helped me drain she's so sweet. I will be starting my massages soon , can't wait so I start recovering faster . Will update later on !

Hey girls ! I'm back in home now . Feeling much...

Hey girls ! I'm back in home now . Feeling much much better ! And very happy with my results . I'm still a little bruised and swollen but other than that feel great minus some minor back aches and stuff . I have to say dra Robles did an amazing job . I never thought my body could look like this , even the driver that drove me was shocked to see me the day he took me to the airport he said my whole body and ass was looking good . and noticeable . :) my bf loves my new curves too lol .

Anyways will post pictures when I get a chance !

I just realize i little sense my updates made when...

i just realize i little sense my updates made when i was in the recovery house and the hospital lol ! damn pain killers ! i was really out of it ! lol oh well.... well i have to shre this because this has put the seal on it all.

Today i went to LEVIS just to look around and one of the sales associates went to measure me to see what size i was.. Mind you i was wearing comfy clothes, when she got a closer look she was like " OH NO HUNNY YOU AINT GONNA FIT IN THOSE SLIGHT CURVE JEAN YOUR A BOLD OR SUPREME CURVY " lol thats the first time ive ever heard that in my life ! and I really didnt believe her until i went into the dressing room and tried the jeans on .. OMG ! i looked amazing in those jeans ! my butt filled up those jeans and i has some amazing curves i almost busted into tears =) of joy !

i wish i had taken a pic to show you all , i will the next time i go jean shopping. But i just had to share this with everyone because the pain and all was well worth it because now im am very happy with myself, thank Lord that everything went well and it turned out the way i wanted. Im so happy.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hows evrything now do u hve n e pics
YOU LOOK BOOTYLICIOUS!!! WOW!!! How was the surgery room? Was it clean and sanitary? Where did you stay for your? Does it include massage packages? Are you experiencing draining?
Did she say its ok to sleep on your butt?
Yz23 What did u have done?
Hey, do you have anymore pictures of her bbl? I am considering her too.
N I havent heard anything bad bout her ... Her incisions r very clean cuts very str8
Ive been following alot of girls n their results were beautiful one girl posted from, the min she landed to each day in recovery House with pix including the drainage process
I like her work and feel that she has more experience but also feel like she likes to much TT ..and I just want Lipo and fat transfer and no drain if possible I know with TT u need it but not necesary withLipo cuz I had one las August and not drain at alll.
bkena, Who was the member that included the drainage process?
If you don't need a TT and haven't had any kids, trust me, there are a lot of doctors in D.R that can do an amazing lipo job on you even if you are a heavy girl. Do not get a TT if you do not need it. If you want a big butt she does not like big butts, she will only put 200cc per cheek.
Who was that...I wanna see please
Ive been talking to Laura most of the time I go for surgery march 22 she answers all, questions
Thanks, so...it's ok then...she really works for Dra Walkiris...may I ask u what r u having than there ?...I'm trying to make up my mind btw Dr Walkiris and Dr Yily, good luck !!!
Im doing Tt ,bbl,lipo to flanks n back....5200 ..recovery house n garnet included when you planning for
Hi, I'm planning for July 21 but still haven't make up my mind between Dr Yily and Robles....I feel like Robles has more experience and is less agressive with the post op ..I'm not sure if Robles used only epidural...anyways..what make u go with Robles ?
Hi,, I'm been in contact with Dr Wilkiris office but the nameof the person is Laura Castro..I asked her about Raquel and she told that is just the dr's secretary and doesn't speak English and also that she's pregnant...I'm kind of worry cuz not sure if this Laura really works for Dra Walkiris...anyone knows her ? thanks
Are u still happy with your results? Can we have some updated pics please?
hoeww does paym ent wrk .. is down paymenyt
more picz plz
How was ur surgery and do u have any after pics. I'm going to see Dr. Robles in Nov
Hi yz23 I havnt heard from u in a while. I was waiting to see if u were going to update your profile being that it's been almost 4 months since ur surgery. Any chance that u wii do it? No pressure :-) by the way, I finally posted my review to document my journey being that I'm only 4 weeks away. Would luv to hear back from u n see how u r progressing. Hey, if u want u can send me a private MSG to see ur update pic. TTYS :-)
Hi yz23! I was wondering if u ever had a chance to update ur profile with recent pics. Would luv to see ur progress. Hope all is well. Are u feeling better now that it's been almost two months. I started taking my vitamins n iron n bought a few essentials. I think this weekend I may also begin my journey postings here.
you have realy given me somee hope , you are sweet your self cus update is the best so far . can i pls have her fone number pls . thankx my email is afrakss@gmail.com . thankx agian
Good to hear from u girl! But does it look at least perky n roundly shape? Cuz that's what would b more important to me since my butt us big except it's saggy n not shaped well at all, yuk! So can I tell u that kyzzzz posted that she just had surgery n that the nurses were not attending her when she buzzed but thankfully the dr assistant helped her while she was throwing up. That's not all! I am now freakjng out cuz she said she was given a blue pill then an epidural (Ouch!) n woke up twice during her procedure. What the hell! Did u get an epidural too? What kind of anesthesia were u given n did u wake up to? Please b honest cuz I'm so freaking out now. I hate epidurals cuz I know how they hurt. N I sure don't want to be easily woken up in the middle of my procedure.
Hi sorry for being mia . But yay congrats !!! Ur on ur way to looking awesome ... But no I have not heard of the med or took them I just took folic acid n iron . And as for my results I'm still healing ... My tummy still look flat and all , but the fat in my butt did reabsorbs a bit so its not as big as it was used to be but its Stoll bigger than before th surgery