going to Yily!!!

Okay So I am going to Dra. Duran between the 3rd...

Okay So I am going to Dra. Duran between the 3rd and last week of august I have not set my date yet. I know you really haven't heard a lot about her but I know that she and Cabral are partners so I know my body is going to be looking snatch. I really want a tiny waist and I have saw some of her work so I know she can really perform in that area. I am 5' 9 1/2 and right now I am 208. I am juicing right now so I am losing weight daily, so who knows how much I will weight by the time of surgery. My ideal wight is 175, I do not want to look skinny.

But now down to the good part..... The quote is 5500 for full body lipo (no extra charges or fee for something that is supposed to be included in full body lipo) A Tummy Tuck with Muscular Repair, Fat Graft, and breast Augmentation all for 5500!!! But it is 3300 without breast augmentation. Also I had a breast reduction so she is fixing the scars that I have.

I know that Dra. Duran is popular in Santo Domingo but she is not known yet by american girls so her prices are low. I saw that some spanish girls call her the queen of barbie bodies. Cabral her business partner is the King and she is the Queen.

Also she is such a sweetheart I love messaging her, she seems so nice and she can speak some English. So you can talk to her.

Pics of my Pre-op body coming soon.

Okay so I changed my mind. I just recently Saw a...

Okay so I changed my mind. I just recently Saw a Yily body and I want to go too her... My quote is 5,000 for everything I want with yily. Which i 500 dollars cheaper. That's a flight ticket or a couple of days in a recovery house or 2 weeks in a hotel. I cannot wait to go too her. She was really my 1st choice to begin with!

Okay so I changed my mind. I just recently Saw a...

Stopped juicing for like a week and Idk if I...

Stopped juicing for like a week and Idk if I gained weight. I am scared to hop on the scale. I got down to about 202. So I lost 20 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks which is great. When I started eating, I ate like crazy ish. Really it was whatever my mom brought. But I did have Chipotle yesterday and it was freaking amazing.

Now today is monday and I started back juicing today. The reason why I stopped before is because my skin started to break out from all of the citrus that I was using. I know better this time.
I did not weight myself today so I won't be able to tell you how much weight I loss. But, I will do it tomorrow morning. I have to be up early tomorrow. Have to go to court for this idiotic accident that I was in. Freaking sucks!!!!!
But what I did today was have 2 mean green juices. I try not to inject to many ounces of the juice. I noticed that if I stay in between like like 8-16 ounces I lose more pounds. I try to ingest at least a gallon of water a day. So my body is getting really healthy.

My regime is, I do 100 sit ups everyday (sometimes I do more.) Although the most I did in one day was 160. Never again!!! My stomach was cramping for almost a week when I did that. I run 10 100 meter laps every other day and I do 80 squats.
Now some days I do cheat and skip without doing anything. I noticed that when I exercise I don't think it contributes too much to my weight loss , but it does help my stomach look flatter.

But when I hit 180 I will add pics of my pre op body.
Yily

Y did u pick Yily over Duran?? I'm thinking about switching from Yily to duran
I say if u want to go to duran. I like both of their bodies, they both are shaping queens! I like Duran Boobs more than Yily. Yily is just basically cheaper.
Good luck with achieving your weight loss goal. I can't wait to see your results.
How did Yily quote you so low for all those procedures, but quoted me $5100 for the bbl and boobs? That's wack on her part...smh
Oh I heard that she raised up all of her prices. And At first I just asked her for a mini TT with M.R lipo and FG, that was 3300. I asked how much would it be if I wanted a boob job and she said 1700 more. I think I got my price right before she raised it up. And I was messaging her back and forth for months, since august.
Oh ok. I got my quote around Christmas, but right before her surge.
Yeap she said that she would be raising prices in like December.
Hey Hun why'd you change your mind!? Lol I thought I had company! But I'm going in a few weeks anyway lol good luck tho! Have a good and safe recovery!
When are you going to Duran?
Hopefully within the next 2 weeks just waiting for my passport!
I haven't got mines either, but I know it only takes about a week when you expedite. I want to go mid march early april. At least I don't have to worry about flights.
I know!! I just want to get it over with! I wish I knew someone going when I go! I heard the spa charges less when it's more that 1 person staying!
When are you going?
Hopefully within the next 2 weeks! Just waiting for my passport to arrive!
I know I can't remember the spa name. But that is the spa I want to go too. Charges 75 for 2 people, instead of 90 for just one person. The place sounds nice 24 hour nurses with security and wifi.
I wish I could go in the next 2 weeks! That would be ideal, it would give me the perfect amount of time to heal for the summer.
It's called JM Spa
Ahhh thanks! The spa name kept slipping my mind!
Did Yily say she had spots available soon for march? I had to postpone bc of a financial hang up and found a great US alternative who takes care credit if all else fails (Dr Perry). But lord knows I'd rather save the $4000 and go to Yily ;). I just need more time to get my finances in order if I go to her.
I seen some of Dr. Perry work his is good. Isn't that the doc that is friends with salama in Miami? But She said that March is full. Some spots might open up for girls who surgery fall through. But March is locked in.
Damn :( what about early April?
She has dates for april. I say just keep emailing or calling. Someone will not go on the day that they are supposed to and you might get lucky.
That somebody was me for Feb 19th :(
Yes! That's why I'm trying to go now! I want to be ok by the summer!
Yes! That's the place... I hear its nice!