going to Yily!!!

Okay So I am going to Dra. Duran between the 3rd...

Okay So I am going to Dra. Duran between the 3rd and last week of august I have not set my date yet. I know you really haven't heard a lot about her but I know that she and Cabral are partners so I know my body is going to be looking snatch. I really want a tiny waist and I have saw some of her work so I know she can really perform in that area. I am 5' 9 1/2 and right now I am 208. I am juicing right now so I am losing weight daily, so who knows how much I will weight by the time of surgery. My ideal wight is 175, I do not want to look skinny.

But now down to the good part..... The quote is 5500 for full body lipo (no extra charges or fee for something that is supposed to be included in full body lipo) A Tummy Tuck with Muscular Repair, Fat Graft, and breast Augmentation all for 5500!!! But it is 3300 without breast augmentation. Also I had a breast reduction so she is fixing the scars that I have.

I know that Dra. Duran is popular in Santo Domingo but she is not known yet by american girls so her prices are low. I saw that some spanish girls call her the queen of barbie bodies. Cabral her business partner is the King and she is the Queen.

Also she is such a sweetheart I love messaging her, she seems so nice and she can speak some English. So you can talk to her.

Pics of my Pre-op body coming soon.

Okay so I changed my mind. I just recently Saw a...

Okay so I changed my mind. I just recently Saw a Yily body and I want to go too her... My quote is 5,000 for everything I want with yily. Which i 500 dollars cheaper. That's a flight ticket or a couple of days in a recovery house or 2 weeks in a hotel. I cannot wait to go too her. She was really my 1st choice to begin with!

Okay so I changed my mind. I just recently Saw a...

Stopped juicing for like a week and Idk if I...

Stopped juicing for like a week and Idk if I gained weight. I am scared to hop on the scale. I got down to about 202. So I lost 20 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks which is great. When I started eating, I ate like crazy ish. Really it was whatever my mom brought. But I did have Chipotle yesterday and it was freaking amazing.

Now today is monday and I started back juicing today. The reason why I stopped before is because my skin started to break out from all of the citrus that I was using. I know better this time.
I did not weight myself today so I won't be able to tell you how much weight I loss. But, I will do it tomorrow morning. I have to be up early tomorrow. Have to go to court for this idiotic accident that I was in. Freaking sucks!!!!!
But what I did today was have 2 mean green juices. I try not to inject to many ounces of the juice. I noticed that if I stay in between like like 8-16 ounces I lose more pounds. I try to ingest at least a gallon of water a day. So my body is getting really healthy.

My regime is, I do 100 sit ups everyday (sometimes I do more.) Although the most I did in one day was 160. Never again!!! My stomach was cramping for almost a week when I did that. I run 10 100 meter laps every other day and I do 80 squats.
Now some days I do cheat and skip without doing anything. I noticed that when I exercise I don't think it contributes too much to my weight loss , but it does help my stomach look flatter.

But when I hit 180 I will add pics of my pre op body.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon