I can't wait to step out this summer!!! BADDD - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi all I am new to this. I have been doing my...

Hi all I am new to this. I have been doing my research for some time now and I've read so many different reviews on Dr.Duran and Dr. Yily also Dr. Cortes. I'm so undecided. I need the insights on who perform the best work. I don't want to travel for 5-7 hours and pay my hard earned money and don't get the curves I've been dreaming of.
Girl choose what's best for you I love both Yily and Duran's work! I'm torn in between the 2 bc of my personal schedule! But keep us informed on your journey and good luck!
Thanks I surely will
Welcome to RS love do your research on all three docs and see which one is best for your body type. I will be a Yily Diva in 27 days. I'm over excited cus I know with my body type and her Sculpting skills imma be fine as wine and built like a stallion!! Good luck on making your decision hunti..Muah xoxo

I'm goin with contreras

I will be goin with contreras. My only prob is seeing more if his pics.
Hv u checked out his girls on realself? Mizzkarina, shillary and PAinLa? Its difficult to find other pics cos d rest of d girls not posting pics. They enjoying their vixen booties lol

Hello

Hi everyone I'm so excited to finally come up with my decision about the doc I full comfortable with. Which is DR. Almonte her assistant Leslie is amazing. She is sweet and generous answers all your questions. You can call her when ever you have a question in mind she's all ears and ready to answer. I review the Dr work on previous girls and they look great. I'm looking to go to her late Feb for TT, BBL, and lipo (quoted a great price) if anyone who is goin around that time that needs a buddy please inbox me. I was suppose to go in Jan with a friend. But change of plans I had to push it back :-((... I'm not sure of the recovery houses there but Leslie said she had some to offer as while.

Almonte Doll

She sure did.. Her dolls are beauties
she didn't do her butt tho i saw her pics and she had that ass lol all she did was a tummy tuck
@durandoll pls where did u see her pics
Her name is im_so_ill

I can't wait

I love her shape

Healing Haven

I would like to know do anyone know of anything about Healing Haven. I need all details. Oh and also sorayas (rate, care, etc)

Recovery House

Hello Dolls in finally ready to do this. But I need one more thing a recovery house. It's either Soraya, healing haven or Angela if any one have info on them please share and also info on any other you may think is deceit. Thanks in advance.
Good Luck!

Daisy Recovery House

Hello ladies.. Hope all Is well.. I would like to know if anyone on here would b staying at daisy recovery house around jan 17-25... Also to those that has been there how is the surrounding area. I'm not trying to go out much because I here it's kind of dangerous over there.. But I really don't want to stay inside for all those days neither.

Omg

Omg I can't believe this day is finally here.. I am on the plane and ready To go. Ladies I will keep u updated.. Keep me in your prayers and good luck to all those that are having sx today.
Good luck! Praying for you!
Good luck hun!!

Need a doc in the US

My friend and I need to leave 5 days post ops which isn't enough time for the doc to remove the stitches or the drain. We would like to know is there any doc in NY that will remove it for us and also the price.
Did you have your sx with Baez???? If so, how did it go? Are you planning to share pics?
Yes I am
hi hun hope surgery went well ... cant wait to see posted pictures happy healing x0x
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon