Good lawrd things done changed...Not all that glitters is golden... ;) - New York

Hello Beauties in seach of booties .....

Hello Beauties in seach of booties ...lol,

Let me give a quick intro on this sparking dymond ..For the past 16 yrs it seems the beautiful cuvry shape I once had has slowly dissolved in to a mass of flesh that simply hides the real women I am .....So I had come to apoint where the joy of shopping became a task & nightmare,,,( i once was a fashion whore ..lol) due to my body morphing after 3 beautiful kids, I lost all umph for fashion because of my insecurities of not feeling comfortable in my skin . I often look in the mirror at a beauty hidden behind th beast of tummy & ass that hs dissappered into thin air . with that said had to say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OFTHE B.S!..Its tim to Grab My Life ..So I began my journey to seek a marvelous surgeon to work their blessed and god given talent to assist me n finding the real me

With the information and years of research on TT,LIPO,BBL,BA, ETC .....I have went thru the whole PS" Tag Game' from kild surgeons n MX like Campos, Cardena and Pantoja but after gathering information like alil squirrel harvesting nuts( lol ) I tripped up on a surgeon who made me make a detour to the Dominican Republic to the AMAZNG Dr.Hector Cabral Guerrero aka The king of Barbies.

Im scheduled To fly out on Oct 11 with surgery on the 12 god willing ! to have a ETT,LIPO,BL AND FAT GRAPH.

Ladies i started this review on request of a lil birdy reguarding my choice in surgeon in order to assist others in their research stage. Remember ladies its YOUR body and YOUR choice for YOUR personal reasons why you choose who and what you choose ;)

WILL B UPDATING MORE INFO & MY JOURNEY

Til next post beauties Toodles ;)

Hey Lovelies,, Here are some Recovery House...

Hey Lovelies,,

Here are some Recovery House Options for you ........

1. Cabrals RH =$100 per night all inclusive ( meals, nurse, laundry, t.v, a/c , I believe he has no wifi there or rather itspassword protecte, but you can call into the states .You will have access to the MD & medical staff.

2.Wilson's RH = Juana is the owner /Wilson is her brother an the driver, Contact # 1809 610-1042, they have Wifi and includes all of the above for your stay . She charges $85 per night, you can get a discount if your having surgery with a buddy of $65 per night....To reserve a room wilson's you should call 2 weeks prior to surgery date and give your information( flight& time& time of arrival ) this recovr house includes transport to and fom RH ,Clinic and post opappts but not the airport ...

3.Angela's Rh = 1809-595-3109 CALL 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE,,,She speaks english well and includes all of the above amenities for your stay ,prices are $ 55per night, she will take you to and from airport and follow up appointments with the surgeon .

4.Here is Ana Maria's RH,,,$75 PER NIGHT 1809-565-9429...I truly havent contact this one as yet ,,,but its a FYI

Here is a Taxi Driver in DR who can available for transport also ,,, His name is Maximo 829-761-2643 speaks english you can email him your info such as Flight etc to MAXITAXI13@HOTMAIL.COM

Hope this info is of any help in your jouney Beauties..:)

TTYL ....Toodles dolls

Hi my beutiful BBL SISTERS.... Let me update you...

Hi my beutiful BBL SISTERS....
Let me update you on my change thust far....Well as you see my title has changed due to my changes...first i was so hyped and ready to go to DR to see Carbral but my instinct kept saying wait donf buy your ticket yet just wait and that the sweet heavenly father i did cause during my daily check in with MMH a couple of his recent post ladies have posted their experience life and results qhich endes in severe 2nd degree burns, full stomach necrosis...etc I mean like seriously! As a medical professional didnt he take an oath to his patients..One lady's story in particular brought me to tears ......well long story short I changed back to my original PS Dra.Cardenas .. of tijuana Mx.....When i told my mom of the change she praised the heavenly father saying "thank you lord" lol...well im scheduled for March,.2013 ...I m very excited but only wish i could of gone sooner. But as they say "Stand silent and listen and he will quide you properly on the path you must take....

Toodles til next update;)
Dr. Hector Cabral

Please google his name , his patients die after their procedures. New York Attorney General banned him from New York . He leers women to the DR with cheap prices and he mess them up and get away with it ... Please Google his name and read the news papers those 4 women died !!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing, don't won't to put no Dr down but I've heard enough and thank The Lord I serve, for allowing me to hear and see the truth before it was too late. There a chances that is could happen with any Dr, but the Dr's in Miami don't have the high risk of deaths as in DR. I wish every woman the best wherever they chose the get the procedure done.
Some of his patients have died, and he cannot practice in the United States and that is why is detours women out of the country. He cannot even practice in New York .... Please Google this doctor's name before visiting him if you want to live !!!
hey did u get ur surgery
Did you get the surgery done or did you change your mind?? Take care
how was your sx
I pray your surgery went well. I may be scheduling for Dr. Cardenas soon. I am interested about your experience. Please update us.
Please update us on your journey
wow ... did you see this about dr hector cabral http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/state_quacks_down_on_plastic_surgeon_bqu3FMYO1qWmg5qFzEoFrL
OMG!
Wow!
He look like a psycho ! It says he was all in New York bars rounding up patients ! He is only licensed in DR. not New York . I wonder what made him go all the way out there. I would be leery , to have somebody work on me who recruits patients out a bar . Really ? Also said he burned people and disfigured them as well . I know I won't ever be seeing him >>>
I agree you with you totally..
sorry heres a better link http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/tummy-tuck/my-cabral-experience-a14108
just seen some pics from this doc just had to let everyone know http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/tumm ... nce-a14108
Good luck on your bbl journey! Thank god for these websites and the women who are honest to share their personal experiences.keep us posted.
Hello, I woud like to know if Angela has an email? I don't speak english nor spanish. It would be easier for me. Thank you
@sha..if you look on mmh under sherridee she posts her pics which are quitw severe...im mean i have been praying daily for the lords blesaings on those you have been harmed under carbral & his unsensitive staff...@2,,hey boo i did i switched back to cardenas ..only hope she can make that bubble .i know the tuck skills are ctazy...but by the way CONGRATS BOO ..My prayers are with you on your healing cant wait to she that Pantijoa special.
where are you guys finding this new burn cases I don't see anything on Google?