Changing Docs...I decided on Diaz

I'm 43, 5'1, and weigh 140 lbs. I'm...

I'm 43, 5'1, and weigh 140 lbs. I'm getting the BBL and TT. I carry most of my weight in my mid section. I can't wear the shirts and dresses that I like. I decided since I needed a change. I want the hour glass shape and a nice butt. I'm a single parent of a 16, 18, and 23 year old. I figured since I've worked this hard raising them and giving them what they needed, it's time for me to get mine.

I will pay my deposit in late February and schedule at a later date. The deposit will hold my spot for a year. My price includes everything but airfare and a passport. Three nights in the hospital and 5 nights at the resort. I'm taking this also as a mini vacation. I have been reading the posts on here and I'm very excited for everyone. I want to wish everyone he best on whatever procedure they choose and Good Luck.

Received another quote today from Luis Suarez for...

Received another quote today from Luis Suarez for $5400. Does anyone know how good his work is or isn't?

And received another one from

Sorry, I don't know what happened to my update...

Sorry, I don't know what happened to my update above. Anyway, I'm still searching. I received another quote from Salama at the Miami office for $6800. I'm still waiting on two more quotes from Costa Rica and Columbia. I also received one from Dr. Rufino Ruiz M.D. for $5200. So I'm still debating.

Hello everyone, good news for me. I will be...

Hello everyone, good news for me. I will be paying my deposit tommorrow to one lucky surgeon. Right now it's between Campos, Salama, and Global Surgery Center. I'm going to sleep on this tonight and then make my call as soon as my eyes pop open. I will do an update as soon as I can tommorrow.

I'm So Excited, I just paid my $500 deposit at...

I'm So Excited, I just paid my $500 deposit at Global Surgery Center. :) I haven't scheduled a date yet but I'm hoping to get it done later this year. My deposit is good for a year. I will upload my before pics and wish pics later this week. Congrats to ME.

New Me Coming Soon

Hello everyone, I'm still working on my TT. I've been postponing this for a very long time. I want a new flat tummy like yesterday. If all goes well, I want to plan my TT sometime in November or December. It may kinda difficult since I just started college again and the semester wont be I've until December. I'll just play it by ear until I really decide.

45 year old wanting a new body TT,BBL,Lipo,

Hello ladies, I got another quote today from Dr Robles, I want the tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift, lipo to waist and armpits. This quote is pretty good and I'm thinking seriously about going to her.

Don't know if I want to be A Diaz Doll or Robles Doll

I'm having such a hard time deciding on docs.

Robles quoted me $5200 for Tummy tuck, liposuction on waist, armpits, back, Brazilian Butt Lift. Medical Fee's
Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra, Medicine,Transportation, and Recovery House 10 days
This package excludes massages.
Medical Fee's and Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra for $4350.

Diaz quoted me Lipo(abdomen, back, sides), Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift is 4500 US dollars and this quotes includes: blood work, x-ray, ekg, cardiovascular evaluation, anesthesiologist, surgical procedure, one night at clinic, garment, massages and follow up. Can make a package with 10 days stay, transportation from-to airport and post op meds for 5500 US dollars.

Yily, Yily, Yily....Case close and done deal becasue it's a wrap

I just couldn't decide on these docs of Robles, Diaz, and Yily who I added later. They're all great with what they do. After looking at Yily's reviews, I'm completely sold...hands down. After her quote of $4500 for
Tummy Tuck
Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock

She has given me the second best quote. But I'm picking her because I believe her results are just off the chain and she can deliver me the body I never had.

No doubt about it, I'm ready to be a "Yily Doll"

Yily, Yily, Yily....Case close and done deal because it's a wrap

"Because" typo in previous update

Just Ugh......

OK, just found out that my boyfriend won't be accompanying me on this trip to DR. I knew he most likely won't be so I'm really not all that surprised but hurt since he don't want me to have the surgery anyway. Maybe I'll be better off going alone than going with someone who is really against it. I'm still going through with it anyways since it is my body. I'll be fine though... some men...ugh. I'm not going to mention it anymore to him. I'm not even going to tell him when I'm leaving or when I get back in Florida. I'm just going to continue making my plans and get to Dra Baez.
So this is a shout out to anyone who make think they're going in December? Looking for a surgery buddy for Baez. If so inbox me. I'm trying to get in somewhere in the 2nd week so I can be back home for the holidays.

Getting nervous

I haven't really set a date with Baez yet but I'm looking to go in December 2014. I will keep working on my boyfriend about the whole thing, he's tough. I just keep reading all these reviews and get so got damn excited. I don't know how it feels to wear a body fitting shirt, or sexy dresses, or some niccce sexy lingerie for Mr Tuffy. I hate having to hold my stomach in when I'm out in public. It's just ridiculous. I'm ready for this new body. All of my 3 kids are grown, doing their thang and the youngest just graduated in June of this year from high school, so it's my time now. I'm 45 and ready to do me. I'm also going to let my boyfriend know that next year, I'm having a breast augmentation as well. Might as well blow his mind at one time and let him eventually recover.

~So ready for a tummy tuck and butt lift~ Dr Baez

Hello everyone, I've been gone for a while but I'm back now. I still plan on gettin my surgery done with Baez. From what I have read and see in the results of others, she's very good. I will be posting more as I decide on a date.

***I'm Back*** ~***(Baez Doll)***

Hello dolls,
I'm so excite this morning. As some of you have read in my previous journals, my boyfriend was just ugh ugh ugh about me having surgery. We talked about it again last night and low and behold, it's all good now. He's fine with me having the surgery. I didn't even bother to ask him why the change of heart. He knows this is something I've been wanting before we met like three years ago. I had made up my mind to do it regardless of his say so. Now it just makes it a simpler process to have my significant other in my corner. Now I just need him to get on that airplane with me....ha

Anyways, I'm going to make my deposit today and send it off to Baez....yayyy
I haven't decided on a date yet because I'm in school and still saving money.

P.S. I hope everyone is doing well and let's take care of us for a change. I'll keep you dolls posted.

Question for Baez dolls

How did you send your deposit to Baez? She don't have paypal and said she don't like to receive money through western union, so do I just go to my bank and deposit it in her account??? I have all her info but how and what is the best way to send her money?

***I'm Back*** ~ ** So Excited***

Hope everyone is doing well :)...All Hugs to us.....

Ok, last time I was on here, I was supposed to be making my deposit to Baez. During that time, my youngest son was in a car accident. He's doing well and we are all happy and thankful for that. When he called me to tell me he had a an accident, I just couldn't think. I was home alone so I had to drive myself to the scene. I kid you not, before I could get out the front door, I tuned around three different times. My mind was gone so I kept forgetting stuff like my purse, my jacket, and something else just can't remember what. I finally made it out the door and got to him. I was shaking and driving all the way there. He was shaken up a lot and scared being he was riding alone. He just had the normal headache and backache from the impact. He was given a few prescriptions at the hospital. I love my three kids to death and right then I found out just how much I really do. Life come and life go. Ya'll know they can make you just want to reach out and touch the at times but they are my life and wouldn't trade them for nothing in this world. Just love them soooooo much. After that happened I just completely got side tracked and making sure things with him were all squared away.

Now, this week coming up...if I have to climb a mountain to western union, I'm making this deposit. I'm damn near tired of looking at this fat stomach. My dear sweet sweet sweet boyfriend is still feeling the same way. I am just so thankful to have him in my life. He's an awesome man. Ha not awesome enough for me to go to DR. He's like we need to find you a doc down in Miami somewhere....Not. I'm still going to Baez....yay. He knows that I have already picked a place to have it done but I won't tell him where, he's like" uh huh, I know where" I'm saying to myself "uh huh, you sure do." I'm going for the end of this year due to the fact that I'm in school and will start subbing again soon. I figure if I can get in there around the beginning of November. I should have the $3700 by then. Hot damn, I'm just so happy I'm going to have a new nice ass and flat new tummy.

Until next time RS......

I changed to Dr. Diaz....I'm so happy

After careful consideration and all the putting off, I changed to Dr. Diaz. I think he's an amazing doctor and deliver excellent results. He's a great communicator, and I haven't read anywhere that anyone has had any problems with him. From day one, he's always been in my mind and just thought I wouldn't be able afford him. He offered my a package deal that includes everything I need except my flight and supplies basically. I'm happy with this decision and don't plan on changing anymore. I haven't set a date with him yet. I will pay my deposit soon and hopefully set my date at that time. If everything go as planned, I will get it done no later that August since I'm I college. I have contacted Realself to change my doctor for me on my profile. I will continue updating as much as possible.

I hope all dolls are recovering well.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Changed to Dr. Diaz. I haven't scheduled a date yet because I'm still deciding a some things.