New beautiful body coming soon....stay tuned

I'm 43, 5'1, and weigh 140 lbs. I'm...

I'm 43, 5'1, and weigh 140 lbs. I'm getting the BBL and TT. I carry most of my weight in my mid section. I can't wear the shirts and dresses that I like. I decided since I needed a change. I want the hour glass shape and a nice butt. I'm a single parent of a 16, 18, and 23 year old. I figured since I've worked this hard raising them and giving them what they needed, it's time for me to get mine.

I will pay my deposit in late February and schedule at a later date. The deposit will hold my spot for a year. My price includes everything but airfare and a passport. Three nights in the hospital and 5 nights at the resort. I'm taking this also as a mini vacation. I have been reading the posts on here and I'm very excited for everyone. I want to wish everyone he best on whatever procedure they choose and Good Luck.

Yeah I guess not. I'll keep you posted.
Go ahead and call the Miami office and act like you are brand new and see if you get a different price.
It's good for 6 months.

Received another quote today from Luis Suarez for...

Received another quote today from Luis Suarez for $5400. Does anyone know how good his work is or isn't?

And received another one from

Sorry, I don't know what happened to my update...

Sorry, I don't know what happened to my update above. Anyway, I'm still searching. I received another quote from Salama at the Miami office for $6800. I'm still waiting on two more quotes from Costa Rica and Columbia. I also received one from Dr. Rufino Ruiz M.D. for $5200. So I'm still debating.
Hey, lovely12 Have you decided which MD your going with?
Yeah, well I hopefully will have picked a doc by at least Tuesday theatest and pay my deposit.
Sorry....Tuesday at the latest.

Hello everyone, good news for me. I will be...

Hello everyone, good news for me. I will be paying my deposit tommorrow to one lucky surgeon. Right now it's between Campos, Salama, and Global Surgery Center. I'm going to sleep on this tonight and then make my call as soon as my eyes pop open. I will do an update as soon as I can tommorrow.

I'm So Excited, I just paid my $500 deposit at...

I'm So Excited, I just paid my $500 deposit at Global Surgery Center. :) I haven't scheduled a date yet but I'm hoping to get it done later this year. My deposit is good for a year. I will upload my before pics and wish pics later this week. Congrats to ME.
Hi, I was reading these post because I was trying to make a decision on my doctor but I have choosen Dr. Pazmino. My surgery date is August 3. I am soooooo excited. Dr. Pazmino is very informative and paitient I did not feel rushed at all. He seems to be really passionate about his work and just as excited as you are. I will post pictures soon. I cant wait!
Hi I would like to know how did everything worked out for you w/ global and if it was not a gimmick everything they offer and of course if you can let me know how you feeling and how did they treat you, cause im interest.
Sorry I mean ftt not fry but my stupid I phone keep changing the words I'm writting lol

New Me Coming Soon

Hello everyone, I'm still working on my TT. I've been postponing this for a very long time. I want a new flat tummy like yesterday. If all goes well, I want to plan my TT sometime in November or December. It may kinda difficult since I just started college again and the semester wont be I've until December. I'll just play it by ear until I really decide.

45 year old wanting a new body TT,BBL,Lipo,

Hello ladies, I got another quote today from Dr Robles, I want the tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift, lipo to waist and armpits. This quote is pretty good and I'm thinking seriously about going to her.
Hello RS Dolls, I'm sure everyone on here are so excited about their procedures whether they have gotten them done or waiting. We deserve to have the bodies that we want. Quick procedure review: tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift. I received a quote from Baez for $3700 and Robles for $5200. I'm currently waiting on a quote from Diaz, and Yily. I'm trying to stay with a certain price range of course but I want the best care and good recovery house afterwards.
Hello Dolls, I have now received two quotes, one from Robles for $5200 and one from Baez for $3700. I have a couple more coming in so I'm very impatient. I need a good surgeon but for a really good price. I think both prices are good but Robles package has 10 day stay and transportation included when Baez don't. I'm thinking by the time I pay for the stuff that's not included in Baez, I might as well go with Robles.

Don't know if I want to be A Diaz Doll or Robles Doll

I'm having such a hard time deciding on docs.

Robles quoted me $5200 for Tummy tuck, liposuction on waist, armpits, back, Brazilian Butt Lift. Medical Fee's
Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra, Medicine,Transportation, and Recovery House 10 days
This package excludes massages.
OR
Medical Fee's and Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra for $4350.

Diaz quoted me Lipo(abdomen, back, sides), Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift is 4500 US dollars and this quotes includes: blood work, x-ray, ekg, cardiovascular evaluation, anesthesiologist, surgical procedure, one night at clinic, garment, massages and follow up. Can make a package with 10 days stay, transportation from-to airport and post op meds for 5500 US dollars.
UGH....
Go with the doctor you feel will deliver the results you want doll.

Yily, Yily, Yily....Case close and done deal becasue it's a wrap

I just couldn't decide on these docs of Robles, Diaz, and Yily who I added later. They're all great with what they do. After looking at Yily's reviews, I'm completely sold...hands down. After her quote of $4500 for
Tummy Tuck
Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock

She has given me the second best quote. But I'm picking her because I believe her results are just off the chain and she can deliver me the body I never had.

No doubt about it, I'm ready to be a "Yily Doll"

Yily, Yily, Yily....Case close and done deal because it's a wrap

"Because" typo in previous update
Yily, will definitely have your waist snatched. As you said she is good at what she does. Good luck on your journey doll
Yily is a GREAT choice..
Good luck ,I have been wanting this for awhile too!

Just Ugh......

OK, just found out that my boyfriend won't be accompanying me on this trip to DR. I knew he most likely won't be so I'm really not all that surprised but hurt since he don't want me to have the surgery anyway. Maybe I'll be better off going alone than going with someone who is really against it. I'm still going through with it anyways since it is my body. I'll be fine though... some men...ugh. I'm not going to mention it anymore to him. I'm not even going to tell him when I'm leaving or when I get back in Florida. I'm just going to continue making my plans and get to Dra Baez.
So this is a shout out to anyone who make think they're going in December? Looking for a surgery buddy for Baez. If so inbox me. I'm trying to get in somewhere in the 2nd week so I can be back home for the holidays.
Good Luck!! I will be following your journey!!
Thank you, just getting nervous but so excited.

Getting nervous

I haven't really set a date with Baez yet but I'm looking to go in December 2014. I will keep working on my boyfriend about the whole thing, he's tough. I just keep reading all these reviews and get so got damn excited. I don't know how it feels to wear a body fitting shirt, or sexy dresses, or some niccce sexy lingerie for Mr Tuffy. I hate having to hold my stomach in when I'm out in public. It's just ridiculous. I'm ready for this new body. All of my 3 kids are grown, doing their thang and the youngest just graduated in June of this year from high school, so it's my time now. I'm 45 and ready to do me. I'm also going to let my boyfriend know that next year, I'm having a breast augmentation as well. Might as well blow his mind at one time and let him eventually recover.
That's right Doll do you, make sure your happy!!
Thanks and same to you. Have you set a date yet?
Sorry for the late response but I did make up my mind....it Baez
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Australia Fragoso Baez. I'm considering going to her now. I haven't scheduled a date yet because I'm still deciding a somethings.