I'm So Excited and I Just Can't Hide It - Dominican Republic

I'm 43, 5'1, and weigh 140 lbs. I'm...

I'm 43, 5'1, and weigh 140 lbs. I'm getting the BBL and TT. I carry most of my weight in my mid section. I can't wear the shirts and dresses that I like. I decided since I needed a change. I want the hour glass shape and a nice butt. I'm a single parent of a 16, 18, and 23 year old. I figured since I've worked this hard raising them and giving them what they needed, it's time for me to get mine.

I will pay my deposit in late February and schedule at a later date. The deposit will hold my spot for a year. My price includes everything but airfare and a passport. Three nights in the hospital and 5 nights at the resort. I'm taking this also as a mini vacation. I have been reading the posts on here and I'm very excited for everyone. I want to wish everyone he best on whatever procedure they choose and Good Luck.

Received another quote today from Luis Suarez for...

Received another quote today from Luis Suarez for $5400. Does anyone know how good his work is or isn't?

And received another one from

Sorry, I don't know what happened to my update...

Sorry, I don't know what happened to my update above. Anyway, I'm still searching. I received another quote from Salama at the Miami office for $6800. I'm still waiting on two more quotes from Costa Rica and Columbia. I also received one from Dr. Rufino Ruiz M.D. for $5200. So I'm still debating.

Hello everyone, good news for me. I will be...

Hello everyone, good news for me. I will be paying my deposit tommorrow to one lucky surgeon. Right now it's between Campos, Salama, and Global Surgery Center. I'm going to sleep on this tonight and then make my call as soon as my eyes pop open. I will do an update as soon as I can tommorrow.

I'm So Excited, I just paid my $500 deposit at...

I'm So Excited, I just paid my $500 deposit at Global Surgery Center. :) I haven't scheduled a date yet but I'm hoping to get it done later this year. My deposit is good for a year. I will upload my before pics and wish pics later this week. Congrats to ME.

New Me Coming Soon

Hello everyone, I'm still working on my TT. I've been postponing this for a very long time. I want a new flat tummy like yesterday. If all goes well, I want to plan my TT sometime in November or December. It may kinda difficult since I just started college again and the semester wont be I've until December. I'll just play it by ear until I really decide.
Global Surgery Center

Hi, I was reading these post because I was trying to make a decision on my doctor but I have choosen Dr. Pazmino. My surgery date is August 3. I am soooooo excited. Dr. Pazmino is very informative and paitient I did not feel rushed at all. He seems to be really passionate about his work and just as excited as you are. I will post pictures soon. I cant wait!
Hi I would like to know how did everything worked out for you w/ global and if it was not a gimmick everything they offer and of course if you can let me know how you feeling and how did they treat you, cause im interest.
Sorry I mean ftt not fry but my stupid I phone keep changing the words I'm writting lol
Hi lovely 12 , I'm having my fry with bbl on April 26
It's coming soon ...;) wish me luck
Trust me once u scadule aday , u wont stop thinking about it .. That's what happening to me lol
I drove my husbend crazy , he was like cant wait until ur done with this hehe
I'm doing my surgery in Houston but I think I'm paying alot of money , how much ur getting urs done ??
I will and thank you Teresa. I'm excited for you too. I'm hoping to get it done before the end of the year.
Im excited for you too. I want the same procedures as well. I have four boys and one girl, so I def understand when you say you want to do this for YOU! GOOD LUCK TO YOU and keep us posted.
I really haven't decided on a for sure date yet. I know that I do have a year to decide now that I have paid my deposit. I am sssoooo excited.

When will you be picking a date for your surgery? You must be excited!

Hey, lovely12 Have you decided which MD your going with?
I decided to go to the DRepublic. I really can't beat the price that I was given so I have paid my $500 deposit and waiting to set a date.
My deposit is good for a year. I'm soooo excited.
Yeah, well I hopefully will have picked a doc by at least Tuesday theatest and pay my deposit.
Sorry....Tuesday at the latest.
So what is pre op? Is that the lab work or no? Or registration? I will still need to buy garments, lab work, and hotel....if I pick him.
The pre-op is like the consultation, they can change for that, but most doctor's doing plastic surgery dont charge for it as in incentive to their patient. You can get your own garment, I choose to get another one at makemeheal.com for 59.00. I believe theirs is for 120.00. Some people tell me that they offer them pick up at the airport. I am renting my own car so I can get around, you know eating, visiting friends etc.
That's good at least you won't be stuck at the hotel.
Yup girl, as soon as I am up to it, I am gone. Heading for the beach
Yeah I guess not. I'll keep you posted.
Go ahead and call the Miami office and act like you are brand new and see if you get a different price.
Ok, I called the Miami office and was quoted $6800. This includes 12 areas of lipo, tummy tuck, fat to the butt, pre-op, post-ops, surgery, follow ups, and don't include garment.
Oh and the quote is good for a year but $100's per procedure needs to be put down for deposit. So I would have to put down $300.
Well it is is a little cheaper. Normally, post op is included in just about all surgeries at no charge with the exception of a very few surgeries, like heart surgeries etc. So overall it is a better price. My price does not include a tummy tuck.
Oh $100 per per procedure is not bad at all.
It's good for 6 months.
Ok Ruben just emailed me back and he said for just the BBL it would be $5899 not $3000, i guess that's what my ears was trying to hear.lol