Oh Yily oh Yily where art thou? - Dominican Republic, DO

Ok so I have been stalking this site for a...

Ok so I have been stalking this site for a veryyyyyyyyy long time. So finally about a month ago I decided to go ahead and create an account so that I can ask questions/ make comments. Well I'm hereeeeee.!!!!! & I have finally decided to go ahead with the procedure. I am aiming for the 2nd week of December as soon as my exams are over. Now that my date is set, the only thing i having a problem with is trying to decide who to go with, Duran or Baez? The problem is that both of them do not have many pictures. Duran has a lot more than Baez. Does any one know someone on RS that has had a bbl with Baez. I went on her site and seen some of her work. I have been emailing her and she responds within 24 hrs. which is a good thing. I emailed Duran a week ago and she responded today wanting to see pictures b4 she quotes me. Baez quoted me $3800 for bbl, lipo to back, flanks, and abdomen, also a tt. When I specifically asked for a quote for bbl, liposculpture, and lipo to inner thighs. I specifically stated I was against the TT. & she still quoted me for TT. I hope she isn't real pushy pushy like yily is about the TT. So all I'm doing now is waiting on a new quote from Baez and a quote from Duran.!!!!

Leaning towards Duran

Ok so I'm starting to lean towards Duran..because I emailed Baez and specifically said u don't want a tt and to send me a quote with out tt...and her response was "i think you need tt to get the best results because when u lose weight its going to be a little saggy on your stomach" Wtf? I am not slow.! I know that it is a chance that I can have saggy skin! But I have seen many many people lose weight and not have saggy skin! I don't have kids yet so I do NOT want a tt! I hate the tt scar! I just recently seen a girl on RS with a similar stomach like mine who went to Duran and got Lipo and bbl...and her tummy is NOT saggy! If there is any one else on here that went to Duran and didn't get a tt just Lipo and had a big stomach then pm me so I can c pics! Thanks :) I just think Baez can't do aggressive Lipo if she is trying to make u get a tt! But I will NOT get one I dont care how cheap her prices are.! So I guess I will wait to hear from Duran!

Baez Baez Baez

Ok so one thing i can say positive about baez is that she responds QUICKLY!!!! I like that in her....but one thing i do dislike is her being so pushy.! Damn i know I have a stomach but its not HUGE..so dont try to be pushy pushy with me about getting a tt... I'm NOT getting it.!!!!!! So I emailed her and asked for a quote without tt (as stated in a previous review) and she emailed me back not giving me a quote but stating " i think you should get a tt, so your quote is $4100" whatttttttttttt the first time u emailed me you said it was going to be $3800 with a tt...now im emailing you constantly telling you that i do not want a tt and not only are you saying "get a tt, get a tt" but you also went up $300 on my quote!!!!! smh...No ma'am!!!!

Get Your Skills Up

Ok so Baez is officially out.! She has reallyyyyyy pissed me off! Not only is she saying tt tt tt tt but she is ignoring my question about a quote without tt! She said "you have curves but if u just get Lipo ur going to look good, but skin is going to sag...so get tt" uh maam when December gets here my stomach will b A LOT smaller! So I emailed her back and said no thanks I no longer need a quote! Smh I don't like her asses 2 much anyway! & if I was childish when I get my Lipo in December by someone else, I would send her a pic of my results without my saggy skin.! With the caption "get ya skills up" but I'm not! So back to my plan A, n I need a new plan B because she is scratched off my plan B list! PSA this is not a Baez diss!

Wish pics

I uploaded a couple wish pics....I want my front to look like Cat & my booty to look like the other chicks.... Go big or go home.! Lol

Decisions Decisions

So I have completely X'd Baez out UNTIL I can see more pics of her liposculpture and bbls.! I was talking to a friend who is doing a round 2 with yily the same time I'm going and I decided to email yily...she.is as busy as Duran and she managed to respond within a week...& I still haven't heard from Duran..smh...but anyway yily quoted me $3600 for full body Lipo and bbl..she recomended a tt but said its up to me... I informed her I'm not coming no time soon for surgery so its not like Imma have loose skin unless I get surgery done now...which is why im booking in December so I will have enough time to lose weight and tone up...so as of right now yily it is until I hear from Duran..but I was told Duran has been the pick and choose type lately...sooo we will c.!

Smh..yily is out

So I still haven't heard from Duran...my friend had been emailing her for months and no response..so she decided to email her and say nevermind she will take her money elsewhere and Duran responded back n less than 2 minutes saying ok...like Wtf? If ur picking and choosing who u want to work with then just let someone know! So I am going to c if I get a quote from her... Just as I was deciding on who I was going to I'm back to square one... Yily is OUT!!! She isn't working after the 3rd week in November..she is pregnant (confirmed, I called the office) she will not be back until 2014... Ughhh so Durans prices will increase! So I decided to email Baez again..I know I know but she is the only one I'm willing to go to in DR other than Duran and Yily... I basically told her either u b $3k + richer or short a client... So make a long story short she gave me a quote without tt.! So I'm excited about that..so hopefully I c more of her work b4 December...I just want a big ass.! Ugh

DurASSHOLE

Soooo I still haven't heard from Duran yet, so I have officially kicked her off my list.! It's ridiculous that people will receive a quote from her withing days and I still hadn't heard anything. So I wrote her on whatsapp and said what I had to say...n guess what? She responded instantly ..hahahaha GIRL BYE! I uploaded a screen shot of our convo... She had the nerve to say "girl please" haha... ANYWAY I am BOOKED for November 18th with Yily... I am EXCITED! I hate I even waisted my time looking at other doctors when it was Yily's work that I saw first and made me want a bbl.! So no Baez for me or DurASSHOLE.! Soon to be a Yily Doll.!!!

I'm booked with Dra. Yily for November 18th also!! I know of one more girl on RealSelf also booked on the 18th. How awsome is that :) Where are you staying for your recovery??
Girl please is truly coming from her saying please, understand girl.. Her English is there but minimal n not trying to defend her but I've teas her emails to me n considered the fact that she trying to respond on her own instead if waiting for Elizabeth (had English speaking assistant to do so) .. Anyways Yily does amazing work so congrats to you and your decision :) #understandyourfrustration
Yea I know, but the girl please wasn't the issue, the fact that she didn't respond until then was the issue...but her English speaking assistant is a smart ass as well!q & thanks hun :)
Maybe, she didn't mean "girl please" that way lol & sometime you have to keep writing them to get a response.
I wrote numerous times..I'm not one for kissing ass so I moved on to the next
Hi beautiful have u chosen a PS? Smart lady i dont blame u one bit abt your experience w DR.BAEZ! She nvr got bck to me either. Dr yily did give me a great quote but w all that went dwn n D.R. i was vert leary and i expressed my concerns w dr Yily becz and she sd she understood and wanted me to b comfortable w my decision. Qtmommy is my good friend and she talked me into dr p. She is doing great and after i addressed some concerns i had w some things that occurred we are straight now and actually things wrked out very well for qt as well! What are tour real friends for? I am following ur journey and o hope u keep us all posted and i got your bck if ndd be....smile! But dr yily is great w a great feminine eye, dr shulman n nyc is da bomb(look at my girl booty4real) amd dr salama n florida is worth the trip if my dr pantoja has made your lil hairs raise on your arm...lol. my sx is aug 12th! !! Hope this novel helps....
Can u post a pic of ur TT? Id like to see
I don't have a tt...
N yeah i wont lie shes reslly good wit boobs
Imma post soon
isnt Yily last day 11/15?
It is! But my bestie is a repeater and knows her well so she is doing us 2 on the 18th!
Dr. YILY last day is Nov18, I'm scheduled with her on that day.
Is funny bc ur not the only person half of her clients she told she needed a TT . Thank god she didnt tell me i need one cus my stomach is not big saging loose or strecthmarks. There was a girl whos body looked like mine n she told her to get a TT which didnt make sense to me.. It seems that shes a perfectionist .. Also i saw that her quotes lately went up by 300$ more. Im supposento get ba and bl next yr and she said she wont raise her price for my curent quote ..
Well she won't get my money...the onlytime she will is when I get a breast reduction next year..cuz she does great on that...but I REFUSE to get a tt!
I meant to say ur tummy lol not tt sorry
That's good to know I have my quote already as well...did u put ur deposit down yet
lol
OMG girl i tell u. Her whole nice person shit was an act! i don't think she knows she is gonna lose mad clientele over this shit but SHE GONE LEARN TODAY!!! Thats such a piece of shit move i bet she needs to do a certain amount of TT's per year and she's trying to force em on girls that arent thin. F that she can keep that. Im really thinking bout just putting my deposit on Dr. J the end of this month cuz while other docs focus on giving you a hour glass shape he can give me a donk and nice hips. i dont really have alot of fat in my back so that wont be a problem for me
Yea I really like Dr j but his waiting list.is just a little 2 long.! And girl yessssss she is going to lose a lot of business! She was straight ignoring me, and when I email her back saying no thanks I don't need your quote...she LITERALLY responded back not even 2 minutes later! Smh but yea that lil "nice" act went out the window! She gon learn today! Lls
LOL u know what tho Dr. J list is long but only if your financing and at least most women dont have to get a round two after him. He really knows the meaning of projection and roundness in other words A DONK. I think if i tone arms and legs i will be straight. I think for heavier women it might be too expensive with him cuz he only does certain areas of lipo but for a average sized woman he does a great job. I think im getting my booty from him and boobs here in tx. Its just confusing tho because dr. hughes does pretty good but i havent seen any work from him with someone that has my frame. If he could show me that maybe i'd be convinced but until than im leaning towards jimerson
When do u plan on going....n how much is ur quote
Dr. Duran quoted me 4800 for tt, lipo (back, arms, flank) and bb, also 6500 if I want a breast lift! And me tell u it didn't take me long to get a quote either. I can't wait for to TOUCH MY BODY (MARIAH CARRY) VOICE.
That's good.! When u plan on going? & I'm waiting on her to respond
Oh shit!!!! Lol. Not until June 2014!