Dra Yily in June! - Dominican Republic, DO

Is anyone else going to dra yily in June? I'm...

Is anyone else going to dra yily in June? I'm going on the 7th and looking for someone to share the recovery room with. I will be getting liposuction of abdomen, armpit, upper arms, back, flanks, waist, inner thighs, chin, tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift. I am shooting to lose 40 - 50 lbs before the surgery.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

im going 10th may with dr yily and dr.alonso for dental work anyone will be travelling on may????
Good luck. I am trying to lose weight too.
I'm June 14th, my sister is also....
I'm going on the 5th!
Hi my surgery is June 3, I'll see u there!
Hello!!! I'm here!!!! I'm a June Yily!! June 7th to be exact!!! Yay!!! Contact me, girlly!!! :-)
I will see if I can get a June date...awaiting her response!! TeamYilyJUNEBBLS
Ill be going June 14th :)
Im going like june 25
hey ill be there on the June 10th most likely. if anyone wants to buddy up lmk :)
Ill be there on the 12th! good luck ladies!!
I sent her an email but I haven't heard back yet. I really want to book my date for June 11th or 12th. I plan to just have lipo from my stomach transferred to my hips and buttocks.
i ment to ask her how long should i stay for, thats the only thing she left out. last time i stayed for 10 days. i kinda wanted to come early before the surgery just to play around a little bit before cause since i been there before, i know that its really nice there. and i wanna go to the beach soooooo bad!, it sucked flying over it like that and not being able to go.
Hey Ladies, I am going to Dr. Yily also I was thinking April!! it is taking her a long time to respond I just received an email from her after 2 days of nothing!! But she will reply:) she quoted me 3800 for tummy tuck and Lipo to my back, waist and flanks! it shouldn't be more than 2 stacks for your Lipo I would think!! how long are u ladies plan on staying?? I have children and figure 8 days is long enough if not 10
I pray everyone's journey is blessed with safety, speedy recovery and happiness!!!
I recieved an email today too! I thinking I will stay for a week tops, I will have to get home and do some work. You should be good with 8 days!
Hi spm im going in april 15 snd looking for a buddy.. Let me kno if u are interedted if u choose around that time
Ladies i just received an email back from Yily explaining that she has been very busy. The key is to write to her in spanish she responds quicker! i used an app ITranslate to change my email from english to spanish and vise versa
thanx i just tried it, ill let u know if it works. i tried to not use abbreviations like lipo instead of liposuction and ect,and it looked good.
Wow what a great idea! I'm gonna try it. Thanks girl
yeah it worked!, thanks t_bbl,now its on 2 the next step.!
your welcome! yes now time to plan and prepare.
What's the name of the app you used?
I am looking to go around that time if she ever answers my email
Yay!! Well let me know when you find out. We can share a room at the recovery house or something.