Dr. Yily BBL & Possible Breast Implants - Dominican Republic

Well, I finally decided to write my first post. I...

Well, I finally decided to write my first post. I am excited and very nervous. My biggest concern is that I do not know Spanish. I have seen the girls posts on here & they have been VERY helpful.

I am very small, so this is also a concern. I am 5'6" & 132. I am only an A cup. However, I want a very natural, sexy look. I'm not a fan of the big butt. I just need a butt. lol If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Also, if anyone is going around this time, I would love to meet up. This already seems like an emotional rollercoaster.

Hey BIITH, Have you gained any weight for this surgery? I hope so. I gained like 15 lbs, so now I'm like 20lbs over my comfort weight (I was already 5 over). I want a natural look too. I don't want a shelf AND I don't like when there is more ass on top than the bottom (I just don't want that look). It looks good on some, but I don't want it. I like how a butt looks when most of the fat falls accross the mid to the lower portion of the buttocks. Sounds like you want the same. Get some pics and pring them to her so she knows and can see what you want.
So hppy for ll of u gettig together once ur there! Blessings!
i am just nervous, as she is the BBL Queen, IDK about BA. PM me if you want to meet up or anything!!

2 more days (Yily)

Well, it is almost that time. I'm at the airport now & will be in the DR by 11 tomorrow. Idk. I'm a bit nervous & excited. I just wanted to update & keep in touch with everyone.
Be safe and hope to see you soon. :-)
I will. Let me know when you make it.
Yay!!!!! Awesome!

Post op

Well, I had my sx on Monday. Besides Yily not giving me any hips, I was OK w/ my results. I begged her to give me a natural look w/ a small butt & small hips. First, she said she gave me hips & I would have to wait. Then, she said I had a lot of bad fat & she choose to put what she could use in my butt. So, who knows, but overall, I look ok. Before I left on yesterday I noticed I wasn't draining at all & told 3 ppl. They told me I was fine. Smh I got up today & my entire body was really swollen & my knees were HUGGEEE. They scared the s**t out of everyone. So, of course, I rushed to CIPLA. I got there & they told me it was normal. I told them I wasn't leaving until I saw a dr. (A friend of mine told me I need some compression socks. Thanks girl) anyways, I saw Yily's DR. assistant & she was very helpful. She also suggested socks & said my drains were blocked a lot & fixed. She also said its not fluid in my knees, it's inflammation & it's normal. I feel better now but every time I look at my body, especially my knees, it scares the s**t out if me. I hope it goes down soon!
did she use silicone or saline implants?
Congrats any pics