DollValley 3.0 Make-over: BBL and TT with Dra. Robles Sep 2014 - Dominican Republic

Haven't been here long but am already committed,...

Haven't been here long but am already committed, scheduled, and deposited with Dra. Walkiris Robles in DR for September 2014. This will be my birthday present to myself. Never had any hips or a butt and had NO idea that this miracle of fat grafting was an option until I met someone that performs the procedures. AHHHMAZING!

Looking forward to feeling and being curvier.

If anyone will be in DR the week of Sep 8th for surgery, inbox me. Maybe we can be roomies. :)

So far I've gotten 2 Faja's (amazon.com), the standing urinal cup, 100 pack of chux, 100 babywipes, flip flops, 2 pairs of compression socks, pads, bathcloths, robe, nightgowns, foam boards, ab boards, vitamins, arnica gel, and am still collecting the rest of my care items.

Journeying Ahead

Shopping is almost done. I have a box in my living room where I am tossing in the supplies that I need for my "journey of beauty". That's what I'm calling it.

I've posted some before pics here and getting ready for my transformation. I've been working on my inner life transformation for years. Now it's time to deal with the outer world transforming too.

So far I've registered with STEP to let the U.S. know where I'll be in case something happens and they need to rescue me. LOL! I have yet to purchase trip insurance but I'll be doing that shortly.

Yesterday had my blood work drawn and am just now waiting for the results. I've been feeling like I might be a little anemic so I reached out to Dra. Robles and she got right back to me about what steps I need to take. That got me so excited. Have you seen her facebook page?? WOW!

I'll be staying for 10 days so...so far, the supplies/things I've gotten:
Colace
3 Loose Summer Dresses
4 small cotton tshirts to wear under faja
4 light cotton tank shirts
1 very loose sweat suit w/ zip-up jacket - on plane.
Slip on Shoes
A stack of new face towels
Electric Compression (air massager) device for the legs
Water proof Bandages and tape for gauze
Fem Pads
Arnicare Gel
Neosporin
Bacitracin
MegaFood Blood Builder (contains b-12, iron, C, Folate)
Lavendar Aromatherapy candle to help me relax

Things I still have Left to get:
Boppy Pillow....still not sure if this would work
Replace iPad (stolen by some unscrupulous thievery...)
In-Country Insurance
Visitor card (will get at the airport)
Snacks (crackers, protein bars, protein shots)

It's way early but I'm almost ready. 10 weeks and counting....

Supplies Supplies Supplies!

I found it helpful when other people posted up pictures of their supplies. It gave me some good ideas about what I needed to bring so I'm doing that here.

I hope this stuff is helpful to others. I got most of my stuff from amazon.com.

The lipo boards came from InThePinkRoom.com which I saw on some other doll's blog.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Everything is going well so far. I reached out to Laura (Dra. Robles' surgical coordinator) and she responded fairly quickly. I submitted my photos on-line for consultation and quote - received those in short order. Then submitted my deposit and waited for my date. Laura has reserved the Recovery House and I'm on to collecting my "care kit".

Good Luck to you!!! I want to go the 2nd wk of october...how did u submit the deposit?
Were getting it 2 days apart! Mine is on the 10th. How are you feeling about it? I just trecently started feeling a bit nervous although 2 months apart, time flies! Thank you for sharing your supplies. I will start buying mine.
Hi what are the lipo foams for?
Hi, the foams are used under your garment to help protect your skin from getting marked up after lipo and helps with the bruising. I'm not sure if I will use them but I wanted to have them in case.
Oh okay thank you:)
Great great news! I know you're very excited...keep us posted
will do!
Funny, this is also my bday gift to myself...
Great...im scheduling around the same time. About to send my deposit. I need either the beginning of Sept or the end. We'll see once I send deposit Friday!
let me know when you schedule your date. mine is sep 8 and i'll be there until 19th. would be nice to have a few other ppl around from here to chat with.
Awesome!!! Good luck!!!! I'll be following u!
thanks! i'll post up pictures in a few days
Welcome & good luck on ur new journey.
Thanks so much!
thanks so much!
Welcome to RS and best wishes on ur sx!
Thanks so much for that!
Uw!
Hey hun welcome to real self good luck on your journey am 6 weeks post op roblesbarbie and am liking my results dr robles and her staff are great people and care. About you dr robles and Laura always send me messages to see How am doing so good luck and keep us posted if ever u have questions u CAN always ask take care
Happy healing.
Thx hun
AWESOME!!! I would LOVE to know what things you had to gather to take with you for your recovery. I am gathering supplies now and want to make sure that I get the right things to ensure that I am prepared for my recovery.
Well what are you having bbl tt????
that is SO AWESOME!! thank you for telling me that! that helps me to feel more comfortable.
BBL and TT.