Dedicated my Life to my Family, Now 7 Kids Later I'm Doing Something Just for Me - Chevy Chase, MD

I am excited to have this procedure done. I've...

I am excited to have this procedure done. I've given birth to 7 kids and no matter how hard I try I can't get my shape back. I'm ready for a change and I want to look as beautiful as I feel on the inside. I'm looking at doctors in the DR where it's more affordable. I've seen the work that Dr. Diaz in the DR has done and I heard great things about the after care. I've received my quote and I'm making my deposit this week and setting up my date. I'm ready to fall in love with myself in the mirror again.

Starting out with the mini tuck

After a several visits to my doctor about this extra skin and fat from my c-section many years ago, they finally approved my mini tummy tuck. Surgery in 1 day and I'm not nervous at all. I'm excited!!! I will post some before pics today and keep you all updated on my progress as well as share my doctor's info. So far I am very impressed with him and his staff. They are AWESOME!!!!

44 Year Old Mother - 7 Kids Later I Want my Body Back

I am super excited to have my procedure scheduled with Dr. Khairalla. I previously planned to go to the DR with Dr. Diaz but I can't get the time to be that far away from home for 2 weeks so I found a local doctor here in the US. The price for the surgery is reasonable but the cost for the facility and the anesthesia is separate which was a little discouraging but I can go home the same day. I will be posting my before pics very soon so prepare yourself :-)

Surgery Next week

I'm super excited!!!! My surgery is scheduled with Dr. Khairalla next week and I'm getting prepared now. Pre Op labs, and tests were done today and now its just a wait until surgery day. I need some help finding a pillow to use for sitting after surgery. Can anybody suggest something? I need to order something to return back to work with.

I'm so in love my new shape

Dr. Khairalla is the absolute best. I'm 12 hours post op and having a little pain and some swelling. Dr. K provided excellent service and even called me from home to check on me. I can't believe I finally got this done. So excited!

I had lipo fo upper and lower flamks, bilateral...

I had lipo fo upper and lower flamks, bilateral flanks, and my back. Fat was transfered to my buttocks. 1 day post opp I have lots of fluid and swelling in my belly. My buttocks is also very swollen. Some moderate pain but I'm up walking around, it's manageable wroth the prescribed meds. Haven't been able to sit on my Boppy too long yet. Can't wait for the swelling to go down so I can enjoy my new figure. Dr. Khairalla has called me twice to check on me.

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon