Dedicated my Life to my Family, Now 7 Kids Later I'm Doing Something Just for Me - Florida or Dominican Republic, DO

I am excited to have this procedure done. I've...

I am excited to have this procedure done. I've given birth to 7 kids and no matter how hard I try I can't get my shape back. I'm ready for a change and I want to look as beautiful as I feel on the inside. I'm looking at doctors in the DR where it's more affordable. I've seen the work that Dr. Diaz in the DR has done and I heard great things about the after care. I've received my quote and I'm making my deposit this week and setting up my date. I'm ready to fall in love with myself in the mirror again.

Starting out with the mini tuck

After a several visits to my doctor about this extra skin and fat from my c-section many years ago, they finally approved my mini tummy tuck. Surgery in 1 day and I'm not nervous at all. I'm excited!!! I will post some before pics today and keep you all updated on my progress as well as share my doctor's info. So far I am very impressed with him and his staff. They are AWESOME!!!!

Insurance is paying for my tummy tuck so before next summer I will have the BBL done. Woohoo Surgery tomorrow!!
Good luck!!! After 7 kids, you need to do you!!! U deserve it!! Let us know how u make out :0)
That's right mama it's your turn to enjoy life as you should... Good luck oh yeah welcome aboard the ass express straight ahead to BOOTYLAND : )
Thank you So Much!! I'm searching for a doc to lock a date in with & tryna stay in budget.
Congrats and good luck
Welcome doll
Welcome and good luck mama
Hello Ladies. Hope all is well, haven't been on a while. Been having set back after set back in finances that have put my procedure on hold. Still wanting butfeeling like it may not ever happen for me. I found out I need a tummy tuck along with my bank because of scar tissue from my c-section in 1990 do my cost went up. Thinking about setting up a go fund me acct & hoping for donations. Lol You ladies take care and I'm hoping I can be bootylicious soon.
I feel you mzlips...I am trying to get my money back too. Maybe I will ask for post op donations. Lol