Dedicated my Life to my Family, Now 7 Kids Later I'm Doing Something Just for Me - Chevy Chase, MD

I am excited to have this procedure done. I've...

I am excited to have this procedure done. I've given birth to 7 kids and no matter how hard I try I can't get my shape back. I'm ready for a change and I want to look as beautiful as I feel on the inside. I'm looking at doctors in the DR where it's more affordable. I've seen the work that Dr. Diaz in the DR has done and I heard great things about the after care. I've received my quote and I'm making my deposit this week and setting up my date. I'm ready to fall in love with myself in the mirror again.

Starting out with the mini tuck

After a several visits to my doctor about this extra skin and fat from my c-section many years ago, they finally approved my mini tummy tuck. Surgery in 1 day and I'm not nervous at all. I'm excited!!! I will post some before pics today and keep you all updated on my progress as well as share my doctor's info. So far I am very impressed with him and his staff. They are AWESOME!!!!

44 Year Old Mother - 7 Kids Later I Want my Body Back

I am super excited to have my procedure scheduled with Dr. Khairalla. I previously planned to go to the DR with Dr. Diaz but I can't get the time to be that far away from home for 2 weeks so I found a local doctor here in the US. The price for the surgery is reasonable but the cost for the facility and the anesthesia is separate which was a little discouraging but I can go home the same day. I will be posting my before pics very soon so prepare yourself :-)

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon