Hey ladies! My journey starts NOW lol. I have...

Hey ladies!
My journey starts NOW lol. I have been very busy with school so I haven't really had the time to realize how close my sx date is!! I am getting very nervous now. I am scheduled to have bbl and lipo to abdomen, entire back, inner thighs, arms and chin by the one and only master of body sculpting Doctora Yily!

I am 5'4 and have gained about 10 lbs in the last 2 months for my sx. I am now at 150lbs !! :D

I will be staying at the JM spa for 6 days and then fly back to the US. Hope thats enough recovery time.

I will be updating u girls with my journey as much as I can.

Blessings and a speedy recovery! Can't wait for updates. I'm planning on going soon and I weigh 155# 5'5".
how are you healing???? Hopee everything went we'll love. all the best

Sorry to not update u ladies for so long but i...

sorry to not update u ladies for so long but i have been in swell hell to the MAX!!! crazy recovery for me. I am getting better with each day and today 12 days post op I am feeling super sexy already :) def worth it and happy with my results. No idea how many cc's Dra Yily gave me , I didnt bother to ask I really just wanted to get outta there and get home asap as I already said recovery time was hell. I love my ass its def a huge difference from before, my hips are much rounder and fuller as well. My waist and stomach has NO FAT left what so ever she sucked it all out lol. Also got my arms done and i def see a BIG difference there as well. Arms wasnt bad at all in terms of pain like I was reading a lot. For me the swelling of my feet, legs and hands was horrific- to the point where I got actually scarred that this is not normal. But thank god it went away after about 6 days. Yes 6 days super swollen where I couldnt even move my fingers bc my hands looked like little ballons lol
I took all the vitamins- pre and post op. Wearing my faja day and night with lipo foam.
Stayed at Jaqueline recover house which I would rate 2 out of 10. But I dont think there are many other options so it is what it is. Better than staying by urself, trust me. I wouldnt do it.

Ladies shoot me any questions!
Looking better nd better with each day!! Ur body looks great. How r u feeling physically?
Nd wht r ur measuremrnts b4/after if u dnt mind me asking
thank u! physically im like 99.9% back to normal! once in a while I have some swelling and a little pain on my waist bc it feels really tight still in that area, but no biggie! sorry never took measurements. I know I know, should have bought that damn measuring tape though.

So i took my post op measurements- and yes I did...

so i took my post op measurements- and yes I did use a shoe string and my ruler lmao. So not sure if this is really 100% accurate hehe
but this is for all the ladies who asked! and sorry I dont have pre-op measurements.

Bust- 34
W- 28
H- 35
Butt- 42.5
how long did you wear your arm garment for? u look great
just a little over 2 weeks, u should really wear it at least 4 weeks though. Thank u!
Wooooow ur ass is super duper nice! She really nailled it with you! Did u have a low hem bfor the sx? Is ur skin loose after surgery?

So my BA was done by Dr. Ghershi in Miami at the...

so my BA was done by Dr. Ghershi in Miami at the Coral Gables clinic ( 2800$)
here is the link to his reviews

I have 430cc's low profile saline implants

Ohhh and I went shopping today !! it was soooooo fun haha everything fits so much nicer now :P Did a whole lotta damage $$$
im confused.she told me for a bbl with lipo on my full abdomen , flanks and back is 3300 as well???! im not getting all u getting. n im not big....im confused
hm im sure she is slowly increasing her prices. She used to be 2900$ for bbl and lipo of abdomen and back flanks etc.
My price is $3100 and I most of the gurls smaller than me and last year were 2900. But i figure its my weight or her prices went up. Either way its affordable

Just returned from miami and I must say i have...

just returned from miami and I must say i have never had so much fun !!
the attention u get is just so unreal. At the airport security check point in ATL the guys asked me which magazine I model for, and in Philly airport a guy asked me if he could take a picture with me haha- in Miami we were invited to the table of the miami housewives and artist domingo zapata. Just insane weekend all together! Glad I survived lol. Now back to my books! -_-
Best yily liposculpture+ bbl post op results, congrats to you girl :)
If you don't mind me asking, what is your weight after your surgery?
thank u love! I have not lost one pound from surgery. I was and still am 150lbs at 5'4"

So Im bootyliciousD now not DMD anymore lol -...

so Im bootyliciousD now not DMD anymore lol - apparently I cant use any professional suffixes unless I am an accredited doctor....smh.
You look amazing! Did you have your breast done too? If so how much and by whom?
How is your BBL doing? Any loss of fat
How did you gain the 10 pounds? How long did you have your BA? I'm planning on the same thing. My legs are so slim :(

3 months post op- Yily

Hey guys, just a quick update since many have asked. Nothing has changed really from month 2 to month 3, definitely havent lost any fat, might have gained some in fact :P
swelling is pretty much gone. I am left with some bumps that I am trying to rid of by massaging them everyday, and its starting to look better.
Good luck xoxo
thank u chyna :) and yes my BA was done in Miami by Dr. Ghershi at the Coral Gables clinic ( 2800$) here is the link to his reviews http://www.realself.com/find/Florida/Miami/Plastic-Surgeon/Marcelo-Ghersi Some members have told me that the clinic is not rated well overall. I was very happy w my results however. I have 430cc's low profile saline implants
no loss at all ! Still love it!! XO

before

Omg I just have to say it your booty is beautiful!! I have a natural big ass but seeing your results make me want to add BBL on my plastic surgery list. Hopefully I will see Yily in February 2014.
beautiful:)
Beautiful! i can't wait Aug 14th 2013 ill be yilyfied

5 months-Yily

hi ladies just checking in to see whats up! sorry i havent been on here in so long! but yay im 5 months post op now! still happy :) only thing is i stayed with some lumps on my belly and arms (thinking of contacting Yily - or wait another month?) :-/
Hope everyone is well! xoxo :*
That's perfection!
U look amazing love love love..
I feel gay saying that lol

5 months

You look amazing! Do you have a before picture for your breast. I would like to do it too and yours look very natural but I'm so confuse on which should I choose and so on...
I do! haha this thread is more about my boobs than my ass i feel :P I will post some this week!  What size and profile u should chose really depends on what you are starting with! what is ur size now? and what are u looking for in terms of size and look?
10 thumbs up...may need to borrow other members to complete this task lol but amazing i must say

b4 BA

You look amazing!!! OMG!! I have a quick question did you sleep on your back? Any sitting on your butt? I asked cause Im considering Yily for BBL and BL but Ive read if you sleep or sit on it you will lose some roundness and flatten your butt?
OMG, I'm going to start saving today.
you look beautiful!! how is school coming along?

7 months post-op- YILY!!!

before

GORGEOUS!!!!! You rock girl!! Thanks for the review and the pics!!! You have made my decision easier. I can't wait to be a YILY DOLL!!!!
Honey you fabulous. You shape is my wish pic.
Killing them!!! Yily is doing the dam thing!!! OMG!!! Mixed feeling ... ;( Lets see still undecided but leaning towards Yily .,, you look Marvelous!!! Loving the pictures ;)

10 months post op w Yily

You look soooooo good!!!!
Amazing results:)
is it possible to follow people on here? other than doctors? sorry guys im new
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon