4months post op w/ pics

Hello Ladies, Been on this site for awhile...

Hello Ladies,

Been on this site for awhile and now I want to share my experiences to all the upcoming BBL Sisters. I'm nerves but now I'm like If I don't do it I won't be happy to the point where I'm making others happy for not doing it. That's all about to change lol.. I'm ready
Got quote, haven't set a date and seeing if someone wants to save some cash. I'm looking to go around the end of April or beginning of May. Hit me up and gd luck to all of those that going through with the BBL. Bye!!!

Woohoo........ May 27th, so excited. That was the...

Woohoo........ May 27th, so excited. That was the earliest date from what she said. So come on and let's enjoy the pain together for the best upgraded bodies from what we have now. Love my bbl girls, thank you.

Need help sending money to paypal...can someone...

Need help sending money to paypal...can someone help me out on there it says " this recipient is currently unable to receive money."?????? what am i doin wrong?????

At 4months never updated/pics

Here is some pics at 4months and a before shot. I love my results more and more, your body always changing throughout the recovery. Tell me wat u think..... Surgery date 16april2013

Worth It

Idk if I took to many pics. I'm so in love with my body/feeling myself.

My pics won't come up

Having a hard time putting pics up

Dr yily

U look great sis! Congrats :)
Thanks
Thanks for the heads up. I will try calling soon. What time did you call? i wonder what their office hours are like. Every time I call I get the v.m.
Hi. I'm Central time and they are 2 hours ahead. You should try calling at around 4 central time. I always get an answer. The number where u have to dial ext 208. Or call at 8 am central and u will get an answer. Good luck
Ladies I spoke to Teresa from Dr Yilys office and she told me April is all booked. Only dates available are in May. Hope you get a response soon because she is booking quickly.
Thanks
I really want to go in april, but I have not gotten a reply for Yily yet. I sent it about a week ago in both english and spanish. Once they give me a confirmed date I am gone. I would like to find a buddy as well. I am hoping to get an appointment for april. How long did you wait to get a response?
On Monday I will call to get a date around the 28 of April but for my quote it took me 2 wks to get a reply.
My date is April 12th, I need a buddy too! :)
Hello and welcome!! What is ur date? Good luck on ur journey and keep us posted!
Thanks hun. Jus wanted to help someone out before I put one in.