Lets Buddy Up for the Biggest Change of Our Live Why Do It Alone Aug.5 - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello all I have decided to go with Yily De Los...

Hello all I have decided to go with Yily De Los Santos, MD for my bbl and full lipo of the body plus inner thigh and chin. I am 26 and a mother of one handsome looking 4 month baby boy. I was married for 7 years getting a Divorce ,nothing bad just time, and I def. want to treat myself to the curves I been wanting for a while , looking to book for the month of aug.5 def would love to buddy up and cut back on fee on the room and have the company of making a lifetime friend in the processes so if u want to link up let me know . Just waiting on yliy to give me a quote and sent my down payment in . I'm TIffany if u had your body done please let me know what u think and ur experience thanks a million .

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I been looking at all her works stories and lot and lot of research .

How much are flights out of your area?
did you do august 5th?
Hey I'm going to Yily on the 5th too , hope to see u there .. :)
Tiff are you still going Aug 5th????
I just got my reply from her office Saturday where she asked me to pick my date. I was thinking august as well. I had a friend who said she was thinkng about going the same time as me, but you just never know.. I'll keep in touch wiht in th enext few weeks.. August is my target month but I was looking more so mid month.. but you never know... GOOD LUCK either way.. You wish pic is CRAZZYYYYYY =0)
Yea totally understand . Yea got the breast now just need the rest
Hi Tiffany! I will be going to Yily in two weeks. I will keep you posted on my experience :)
Got my quote full body lipo and bbl .. 3200 not bad she did go up on her prices a bit but still great deal , aug.5 will be the day I book so anyone wanting to support each other let me know trying to stay 10days..
hey... did you call to get a date/quote? or did you email her?
No I email took her four days to repel she said she haves 100 a day so be Patient with her
YA'LL SHOULD MOVE TO SEPTEMBER, i will go with you!
I was going to do September, but my bday in oct and want to be close to heal by then ..
Hey luv..also scheduled for aug 5th just waiting to send in my deposit to lock down that date
Sweet girl we need to stay in contact. What u getting done
Lipo.(arms..full back..abdomen and inner thigh) and bbl..my quote was about the same as yours..im excited i cant wait for aug to get here
hello darling! i am planning on going in may. will keep you updated with mine!
Alright, alright, alriiight!!! Welcome to the team girl. Happy that you made your choice cuz lord knows that was a harrowing process on its own. God bless you on your journey.
Thank u ms. Lady
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THIS NEW JOURNEY!! Dr Yily is an excellent choice!!
Im glad she is , don't want any regrets