MAY/JUNE 2014?

So I want a BBL (obviously) and breast lift w/...

So I want a BBL (obviously) and breast lift w/ implants. I've contacted Dr. Cortes (Houston), Dra Cardenas (Mexico), Dra Robles (DR), Dr. S (Miami) and Dra Yily (DR)........ I love Dr. Jimerson's work, but REFUSE to pay his prices. I've sent pictures to Dra Robles and Dra Cardenas and waiting on quotes.. The others I've brushed off right now, and sadly siding with Dra Cardenas because I read that Dra Robles won't do a BA and BBL at the same time :( Is that true? Plus, she is conservative with how much she injects for BBLs- Dra Yily isn't, and that's what I like..

Someone, help... comment with who your doctor was, if you have before & after pictures and/or a story about your experience.

Okay, sooo I've heard from Robles (got a quote-...

Okay, sooo I've heard from Robles (got a quote- 4500). My only problem with her is that she's conservative and won't do a breast lift the same day. Waiting on Salama and Cardenas to review my pictures & give me a quote.... NOT even considering Dr. J because his prices are RIDICULOUS!! Sad to say, i really want Yily but her busy schedule prevents her from answering emails in a quick manner and I'm so impatient, but i will wait for her!!! :(
I'm going to try to lose weight because I'm 5'5 and 200+ pounds now and want to be 170/160 by the time i go in for SX (which is forever away, it seems). I hope to go in November over Thanksgiving, so I'm constantly finding ways to save and make money.
BBJ!!! I hear you about Dr J. Although his work is awesome. Im waiting to hear from Dra Yily too. Ive never checked my email sooooo much..lol!! I Hope she responds soon... for both of us!! Ready to do this!!
Girl, YES... Waiting is the worst... I got an automated email about it taking 3-6 days to respond, sooo im going to wait and be hopeful it doesnt take a week...
Try . Dr. Perry in Miami

^_^ going to keep this short... Cardenas sent a...

^_^ going to keep this short... Cardenas sent a quote of 7900 for "liposuction to your Abdomen, upper and
lower back, flanks and waist and a nice FG to your Butt and Hips." + a breast lift with implants!! :) 3900 if i just wanted lipo and fat transferred..
" Quotes include clinic expenses, medical staff fee, anesthesiologist
fee, post op lab work, stay overnight.
Do not include compression garment nor meds as outpatient, nor recovery stay.
Quote is honored for 6 months."
I may post pics some time soon so yall can see what kind of horrid body im working with. Im 5'5 and 200+ pounds because i went on a huge stride to gain hips by eating McDonalds almost everyday for two weeks. EPIC FAIL. Robles told me to lose weight, cardenas did not.. I plan to lose pounds anywayssss soo yeah!

Im waiting on Yily and Salama to give me quotes.. :) im just a bit worried about yily because she doesnt do GREAT breast lifts, but she gives ladies booty and hips for DAYYYSSS and YEARS TO COME. Just perfect!

Hello ladies :) I have great news! I GOT AN EMAIL...

Hello ladies :) I have great news! I GOT AN EMAIL FROM YILY right when I began to give up on her almost go with Cardenas. Now, I'm just trying to find time for this in my schedule.. Either In November or December.. YES! I know it's very early, but my schedule gets filled easily and quickly. And i would like to buy a plane ticket early before prices go WAAAYYY up. First come, first serve.. Plus I want to make sure I have more than enough funds since I am in school. (I'm not 30 with kids or a loving husband; just have a boyfriend who I'll be surprising with my new booty)..

My quote came out to 4700, but I'm going to add arm & knee lipo for 400.. Although Robles has the best deal for your money, Yily does the best service for the money + a couple extra things come with it..
Any thoughts, comments, or concerns LEAVE A COMMENT :) I might update some more later, but my mind just went completely blank.

I NEED A LOT OF HELP RIGHT NOW.. I know what date...

I NEED A LOT OF HELP RIGHT NOW.. I know what date I want now- Nov. 21st or 22nd. YES! It's far away but it's better than NO DATE.
but anyways, I need help with whether or not I should email Yily and get a new quote- or if one of my lovely Yily Dolls on Realself can tell me how much a BBL ALONE is? I got my quote yesterday ($4700), but it included a BL w/ implants + BBL w/ lipo to abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, and waist. I don't want the BL done by her anymore. I'm going to wait until I get home to Houston and have Dr. Horndeski do my boobs.
Also, does ANYONE have weight loss tips or mind telling me what they're doing to shed the pounds? I'm almost 230 and 5'5 with many months to go before surgery, but want to get down to 160/150lbs.. (70-80lb lost)
As far as the quote, she charges $2900 for just the BBL, which includes full lipo. There are extra charges for the arms and inner thighs. Arm for $200, Thighs are $250.
I know about the cost of the extra areas, just wondering about the BBL alone price.. Thank you! :)
Just out of curiosity when are you thinking of getting your surgery done? I am interested in Dr. Yily but gotta save enough to travel and stay at the recovery home...

I'm not doing this just for ass.. I don't have any...

I'm not doing this just for ass.. I don't have any ass now, but a ton of thigh & some extra in my midsection- I mainly just want my shape back and ass I had years ago. I'm not trying to look like Kim K or Yaris Sanchez. A tiny waist isnt my main goal either because I want my results to still look realistic like my wish pic (the girl in black).
Aside from my goals, I've decide on Nov. 22nd to be my day of SX. I'll get there on the 21st and leave on the 30th.. I wanted to go to DR on the 23rd and have a vacation before SX on the 25 but .. no. I will be missing Thanksgiving & Black Friday in the states but for a good cause. (I will probably leave some money for someone to go buy me certain things on that Friday)..... I will be moving soon, so I'll send out my deposit ASAP once ive settled in although it's early and I doubt anyone has planned anything in November with Yily. Birthday gift to myself :)
Unfortunately, I've read some post where people are frustrated with the language barrier. Glad I'm not one. I speak Spanish and by no means do i have Latino blood in me. Its not hard to learn a couple things which can take you a long way when conversing with someone in a Spanish speaking country. "Where is the bathroom? I don't understand. Do you speak english?" Just know that communication doesnt stop at language, but you can sign and make various facial expressions or even draw what you may want to say. That sounds silly, but I worked for cavemen and even exchange students adjusting to a new country.

Did any of my lovely Yily Dolls book their flight...

Did any of my lovely Yily Dolls book their flight before sending the deposit? I rather know my date is set in stone before I make flight arrangements because I'm going around a holiday to a not so popular place in late fall so prices are rather high.

I am beginning to reconsider going with Yily.. I'm...

I am beginning to reconsider going with Yily.. I'm beginning to check out more surgeons in DR, preferably females because I believe they'll understand what I want more than a guy.. Dra Bello and Dra Duran are on my list of women to receive quotes from. I may go with Dra Cardenas in November, but will have to book an appointment in May since quotes are honored for only 6 months.. By then, I'll easily pay the deposit and book my flight.

The reason I am reconsidering Yily is because of her large fan base. She is the doctor of RIGHT NOW and I honestly think she will be worn out and begin to "slip" and make mistakes by the time my SX comes around. I don't want to fly anywhere that I will be skeptical or worried about the physical and mental health of my doctor going into surgery. I say this because she is SO BUSY which can really ruin someones performance and I can't deal with it. I'm greedy for attention and reassurance, so without it- I'm unhappy.

I have no problem speaking Spanish and I believe Dra Bello is fluent in English and does great TTs, if she feels I need one or will give me great results. Idk. Idc idc idc. Whatever will give me the best results- I WILL DO IT.
I feel as though many women on here just look at the doctors who are being talked about and seeing their results before doing research on other doctors in that area.. I really want to go to DR for SX, mainly for monetary reasons because I can pay the amount they want in cash. I like paying in cash versus me feeling the need to get credit to cover my $10,000+ SX that I have to pay off over the years. Plus, they don't have the same limits as US doctors.. I want as much fat as possible to be injected into my hips and butt without having to go back for round 2 for the results I want.

I use this to rant/vent and show women the long term decision making that takes place with finding the right doctor for ME. Everyone is different and looks for different qualities.
MADAMEEM how u know yily is bossy? one I dislike about her is that she dosent respond emails quickly...
you mean busy, not bossy? Because I don't know if she's bossy.. But as you can see, there are a ton of ladies trying to contact her. As a surgeon, she makes money by operating on patients, so her not replying to emails with 24-48 hours shows that she is a busy bee. She has to sleep, eat, operate on her patients, consult, take care of other duties w/ her small staff, reply to EVERY email she receives, AND take care of her family! I mean, if I were her, I would simply take a break right now because all the attention she is getting would be overwhelming... But I definitely understand why you dislike that about her, it's why I dislike her as well. I need to have communication with my doctor and feel comfortable with them. I don't get that feeling with her, or many popular doctors. Her results are wonderful, but EH! I'm in this for the overall experience too..

DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISIONS! Choosing a doctor...

DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISIONS! Choosing a doctor is the hardest part of this journey I believe.. Every doctor includes something different and gives different results.. I believe the first three can deliver what I'm really looking for. Dra Cardenas cost the most for everything I want. I've decided not to get implants- just a BL. Dra Yily however is not the best at BL so I would only want to get a BBL going to her and she doesn't communicate well. Dra Duran actually does great transformations, makes conversations feel personal, but not much is included with the $6000 she wants. I would still have to buy meds and find somewhere to stay for a couple more days and may end up maxing out to a total of $8000.

Cardenas quote: $3900 for Lipo y BBL; $3500 for BL + $1000 for implants; $6900 for BBL y BL + $1000 for implants
- includes clinic expenses, medical staff fee, anesthesiologist
fee, post op lab work, stay overnight.
Do not include compression garment nor meds as outpatient, nor recovery stay.

Yily quote: $4700 for BBL y BL + implants
- includes 1 compression garment, 1 post-operatory bra, pre-operatory tests( TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) , cardiologist (EKG), anesthesiologist (epidural block), clinic fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

Duran quote: $4300 for BBL y TT; $6000 for BBL, TT, y BL

Robles quote: $4500 for Lipo y fat transfer; $5200 for lipo y BL + implants
- incudes: http://www.drawalkirisrobles.com/all-inclusive-package.html

GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ON WHO YOU WOULD CHOOSE. I'M CURIOUS... (and please tell me why) OR if you went to them, direct me to your blog/review or brief me on your experience.
I've seen work from Yily, Duran and Cardenas. Yily does good FG and so does Cardenas. Duran, eh. I dislike her breast work. Robles is very conservative with her booties and I read a not so good review on her recently.
MadameEM- i think u are completely right and should do what is best for you. I have started my research and there are sooo many doctors, so manyyy places but I also want what is best for me. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Good luck!
Dr. Duran is amazing!! her work is great

SWEET BABY JESUS! I thought I had made my decision...

SWEET BABY JESUS! I thought I had made my decision yesterday.. I'm 75% sure I'm still going with who I decided on, but here comes Dra. Fatima Almonte with this sweet price ($3900) and offering the same as Dra Duran..
Full Back Liposuction
Liposuction of waist
Tummy tuck
Anesthesia
One night at the clinic
Consultation pre and post operative
Faja

I have decided to really not get the BL (for now) in DR because although it would be easier to do it all at once, the doctors in DR are better at giving shape than boob work. That's my honest opinion. If I really wanted better tits over body, I'd go to Robles. PLUS, how can I lay down with my chest and the rest of my body swollen?! I'll be in Recovery Hell. Sooo yeah... I'm deciding.

I gave Dra Duran a date and am asking a TON of questions. About to check out some more photos of Dra Almonte's work when she sends me a link to her website because I cannot seem to find it googling her name -__- I don't know what that's about. There's only a $400 difference which honestly isn't much, BUT as I just re-read the email from Almonte - she didn't include fat transfer!! So I'm about to ask about that and they may come out to the same price..

SWEET BABY JESUS! I thought I had made my decision...

Full Back Liposuction
Liposuction of waist
Tummy tuck
Anesthesia
One night at the clinic
Consultation pre and post operative
Faja

Hey Rose! I agree about Durans boob job! Lol but compared to what mine are now anything will do over these flap bags lol

I've chosen my doctor :) now I'm focusing on...

I've chosen my doctor :) now I'm focusing on saving money, getting rid of my anemic condition, and losing weight.. I'm debating whether to get my tax refund and go ahead and pay the deposit + purchase my plane ticket, or buy a car. I say this cause both are really neccesary right now & I'd like to be assured that I'm going to get this done & not chicken out.

I got a quote from Dra Bello and got mad. She wants to charge me 5000 and offered me less than the other doctors! Bye Bello!
Which doc did you pick?

Ladies, y'all are something else! Why. So....

Ladies, y'all are something else! Why. So. Serious?
Personally, I believe everyone here should be nice & welcoming because we're all here for the same reason- to become show stopping divas. There is no reason to hate and be a bitch to another member. Excuse my French but I have to be real.
This may just be me, but I'm tired of ladies pointing out blogs and stories of another woman's unfortunate events. Your job is not to report bad news. You're not getting paid to scream and shout BLOODY MURDER over someone else's tragedy. If a doctor messes up, and the person or witness to the event decides to tell about it- then FINE. But don't go broadcasting it across Realself like you're helping people. Research will lead people to the information, you don't need to be Moses and lead anybody ANYWHERE. They'll find it themselves. You're scaring people from their decision to go with a certain doctor by throwing up a horror story..
I'm not being negative, but saying what is on my mind. Many of you ladies aren't even doing research but judging doctors off of what so and so's review says. Just because they loved/hated the doctor, doesn't mean you will love/hate them too. Follow your heart. If something doesn't seem right to you, it's not.

Also, y'all don't need to be rude when someone posts a photo of their pre-/post-op body. I don't care if you're post-op talking about pre-ops & think you're the shizzzz, or you feel necessary to talk about how you don't like someone's post-op body. We all have different bodies and desire different looks..

I'm almost sure someone is going to comment & think they're getting on my ass like I care.. But I don't. Idc, idc, idc.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

curves r you only hear or her thread to talk crap or do u have some info that is actually relevant or even point that i somehow missed. really im sorry but u sound so cruel and trully mean!! i just dont get why!! this is exactly why her post was posted in the first place. yr no different we all here for elective plastic surgery. shes not on yr thread posting any negative. i agree at times to disagree with things i wont go to some docs but doesnt mean im on girls threads who r going to them antagonizing them. just because you 4000 or 12000 doesnt ensure ones safety ever in this. just like u are entitled to your opinion and ever yr post she also entitled to hers. whether me or you go to same ps or not i still wish u the best and i only wish the best outcome for everyone!! my budget on for sx is 14000 but doesnt mean im entitled to any more or less safety because of it..... i just dont get why u come off so cruel!! just like u have faith in yr surgeon some one might have that faith n trust in theirs. and please this post is not being smart or even sacrcastic im being genuine in asking and commenting!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Its great that someone wrote a review about I'm...

Its great that someone wrote a review about I'm their experience. That's perfrctly fine. But, YOU'RE NOT GETTING PAID TO BE A MESSENGER AND SPREAD THE WORD. Creating a negative uproar in a support community is unacceptable. The review was open to everyones viewing pleasure and you did not need to direct attention. Keyword: DIRECT.

May everyone go into SX happy, and come out in good health and beautiful. I wish you all the best and happy healing. Since my SX is so late in the year, I'll only update when necessary but will constantly comment on other reviews. You have questions or something for me - PM me :) I can handle negativity, but not foolish negativity in an environment that is suppose to be positive. Grown women should not act like this.

And anothet thing I paid all that money for Dr J and ready to go to yilly for lipo go figure ....he's good with ass and suck with lipo !!!!
MadameEm - Thank you for keeping it real!
THANK YOU! I thought I was going cray trying to talk to that girl. 21 going on 12 apparently.

LMAO. The title is funny to me. But seriously,...

LMAO. The title is funny to me.
But seriously, Dra Duran is my doctor and she is truly heaven sent.. That women is going to lay her magic hands on my body and TRANSFORM me. I honestly encourage you ladies who are still up in the air and trying to decide on a doctor to give her a consideration. She is not very popular on the boards yet so she's not overwhelmed.. PLEASE DO NOT OVERWHELM DRA DURAN. I beg you. If many of you ladies would like contact her, she has email/a website/facebook page/facebook group/twitter and responds relatively quickly..

Duran quote: $4300 for BBL y TT; $6000 for BBL, TT, y BL
- includes Surgery, anesthesia, an overnight hospitalization, laboratory, chest X-ray, EKG, my cardiologist preoperative evaluation, a faja and all your following queries/questions/check ups
- I will be going for a BBL, TT, and BL if my funds add up by my departure date.. If they don't, the breast lift will have to wait..

I plan to stay at JM for 3 or 4 days and then go to the Hostal Marina (try to hire a nurse and masseuse) for the remainder of my time in the country.
Any questions or comments leave below. My inbox is open to messages :)
Madamem, did she say that she could do a lift along with a BBl, and TT fine? I am wondering if that is a lot of time under sedation, because I am considering a lift along with my TT and BBL. Not feeling my girls lol. They are a DD but I need more them more perky and they are far apart ugh. Hate that.
I'm getting a reduction+lift, TT, & BBL at the same time... I'm also a DD & my boobs are just something else. It may be awhile under sedation but worth it.
I think I am just gonna for the lift then too. Want some perky t*ts lol! I forgot to ask her what kind of anesthesia she uses. Did she mention this to you? I guess we are both looking to get the works! lol!

I'm using my phone so excuse any errors! Small...

I'm using my phone so excuse any errors!
Small update:
I'm getting a breast reduction/lift + agressive lipo + TT + BBL for 5500USD with Dra Duran.. this includes everything from before and 5 massages. I'm not even that old nor do i have children, but am basically getting a mommy makeover..
I will begin increasing my iron intake once I move this month. I'm currently trying to decide where I will be staying in DR because I'm not sure I want to stay at the RH my entire stay & read about a lady named Arelis with a condo who is a great host & accommodates post-op patients.. I'll leave on the 20th, possibly land the 20th or 21st depending on JetBlue's flight schedule from Dallas to DR (I have to wait until the November flight info is available on their site).. I believe that is all. PM me questions.
Where can I see before and afters on realself of Durans work?

@ Southernbbl On her website there are pics in both her gallery and also her testimonial sections, and laitcaramel on here has pictures of Duran's patients on her blog and so does wittybaby (read the captions to see which ones) betterbodynyc has just done surgery with her as well.

im getting similar procedure... FULL body lipo (aggressive) Fat transfer to buttock and reduction/lift.. im a DD too :( hate them and told her I want to be a Full C :) April 16th sooo excited .

Well, not much is new. Been busy moving so I...

Well, not much is new. Been busy moving so I haven't had time to plan out things & I may push my SX date back to December because I'll have more time off.. I'm still going with Dra Duran, of course, and decided to stay at Angela's Recovery House while there. I wanted to just rent a room & hire a nurse, but that's too much planning for me and potentially stressful situation. I don't need stress since I'll be travelling alone.

I will start taking my iron pills Monday.

I too am going with Dra Duran on April 5th. I Was so excited with Yily but now the thrill is gone and I'm just ready to get it over with.. Good luck with ur journey!
Congrats on getting your date. Good luck!
HEY INBOX ME... maybe we can go to duran as a group and rent a room/nurse/ and hopefully a masseuse

Not much to say.. I got my date changed to...

Not much to say.. I got my date changed to December 23rd. My Christmas gift to myself. Since I'm going so late, if you have questions. I'm just focusing on saving & buying my ticket ASAP before the prices are ridiculous! After that I'll pay Dra Duran's deposit.. I hope there's someone who wants to buddy up around that time. Even if they plan to go to another doctor. It would be nice.
And I'm stuck between a hotel or Angela's RH.. if I don't get a buddy I'll probably just go to Angela's.

Happy Healing April Dolls! I won't be updating for awhile.
Hi MadameEm I was just reading your review and am looking to buddy up. We have similiar things in common am anemic and I plan on having SX on Dec 23 as well. Am able to close my office for 2 wks during the Holidays......I will be traveling alone as well lol....I will be leaving out of BWI Airport...I live in Virginia. I sent Dr. Duran a email along with my photos April 7, 13 am just waiting on a response.....I you still looking for a bubby hit me when you have time.....
sorry for any typo's....lol
I'm about to PM you my number

Ladies going to DR! ATTENTION!! There's a...

Ladies going to DR! ATTENTION!!
There's a wonderful place just 8 minutes from CIPLA.. It's perfect for post op ladies, especially if you have a SX buddy or two.

PM me for details.
How much is the recovery house

After May I'm buying my expensive ass flight...

After May I'm buying my expensive ass flight ticket (mainly to choose my seat).
Laawdd! This site and Facebook have me consumed and anxious.. I can't even deal.

Bless my heart. I have to postpone my surgery to...

Bless my heart.
I have to postpone my surgery to March 7, 2014.. I'm going to wait til June to offically choose a doctor. I reallllyyy want to go to Duran but I'm worried about DR.
God, I don't want to tell my surgery buddies I won't be able to go.
Lol...you have to be comfortable with your decision. If staying in the us is going to put you at ease, then that's what you should do
you must bin the fb group - yeah shits getting crazy - ready to see something happen - i leave in 10 days n my nerves beyond bad -

Well, I decided to go with Duran. I was going to...

Well, I decided to go with Duran. I was going to wait til June to officially decide, but I need to make a list of all necessary expenses so I can save more than enough. I'm not sure where I'll be staying because I do not want to go to a RH, worried about being in a hotel or apartment by myself. Hopefully I can convince a friend or family member to accompany me. Maybe I'll ask about Yasmine's.. I hear she's nice & helpful.

Buddies?

I think that's all. Not much going on.
Good luck on your journey!

She want a BIG BOOTY! So she buying a BIG BOOTY!

I ain't been on here in days. I don't really miss ya'll, but whatever. Here's an update..

Hotel has been booked and what not. Jet Blue will post March flight dates sometime 6-8 months prior so around July hopefully (I asked em on Twitter, yes Twitter). It surprised me that they actually gave me an answer on Twitter and are really helpful. So as soon as I can buy a ticket- I will, and then apply for my passport.

My lovely buddy and I have dates in March on the 6th with Duran and Baez. We're basically scoping out the scene and waiting to see more results at this point. . . Seriously hoping Duran doesn't turn into Yily and has a great bedside manner like Baez by the time we get there. . . . I have a feeling we're going to go with Duran although she doesn't offer as much as Baez - but cost more.

For now, I will just continue to save money and work on my health. Trying very hard to raise my iron, lower my weight, and have a healthy heart. Eggs, oatmeal, chicken, lettuce, oranges, and apples seem to be staple products in my diet now. I walk everyday and I think it's helping my metabolism speed up. I'm almost sure my iron has been raised significantly because I'm no longer fatigued and tired, I don't always have a tingling feeling/legs falling asleep from sitting long periods of time, etc. And I'm losing inches off my body. I feel better than I use to and I think that's better than trying to watch the scale drop. Questions? PM me.

wish pictures

Good luck fellow RS sister! Im a Yily Doll and I just came back from DR 2 days ago with 2 friends who had surgery. I took care of them at a hotel in the malecon. CIPLA is a nice place. The Recovery houses....hmmmm not so much so! Please post pics after your surgery. And stop by my page. I've posted lots of useful info!!
Hi ladies, definitely continue research constantly up to your date. Cardenas is awesome. I have researched her and several other docs for the past 3 years. She is great choice and known as the tummy tuck quick. Most f her patients have said something about not enough booty. Hands down she is the queen if TTs. I have a friend who went to her and one who went to Campos both are official and booty is nice and big. More conservative in regards to posting pics on the blogs. I have reached for April '2014. Excited. Yily and Duran at getting more hype on the boards... Definitely don't base your entire decision on price, look at the reviews, research the procedures and ask questions to the doctors.. Some of it is spiritual.. I personally connected w/ Cardenas. Best wishes to you all and see you on the other side. Sn: I definitely collect info, ideas, questions, methods of recovery, items for my list, etc from my bbl sistas from diff docs (Salama/Ghurani, campos, Cardenas, Mendieta, Jimmerson, Fuentes, Pantoja, etc) what to look for an be careful of.. Kp us posted on ur journeys and def continue to be positive your reviews and post are much appreciated!!! :)

WHERE TF I BEEN? ... BUSY.

I haven't been on this site in months..
I've changed my date so many times, it's sad. I've changed doctors so many times it's depressing.

But here's a brief update: I'm currently set on Yily and want to change my March date to May 28th-ish or June 6thish.. either one will work for me. I contacted Baez but she's not booking for the summer yet. And I love Duran, but idk if her prices got higher or lower while I've taken an absence from all of this.

If you know how much durans BBL is, let me know please.

I'll be sending a deposit to Yasmin's RH this weekend and ordering my passport + buy my plane ticket early next month...

Any questions? Message me :)
How r u recovering? Hope you are having a speedy recovery. Please continue to keep us posted. Happy healing:-)
Im flying from jersey, march 6, sx the 7th, staying for 2 weeks in real recovery armonia...im scheduled with yily but might be switching to cabral or contreras let me know if u want to buddy up, im dominican and speak spanish too.
Soo r u goin to Duran