BBL NEEDED???...IM Stuck Between Dr Campos,dr Yily and Dr Walkiris HELP! - Dominican Republic, DO

HI GUYS, im 20yr old female with a beautiful chest...

HI GUYS, im 20yr old female with a beautiful chest jus need the butt and hips to match ;)....im 5'2 142lbs and my measurements are 38 1/2, 32,38 and i would love to measure 38 1/2,26,43(oo i wish)....i want a nice size bubble booty with define hips and lipo in the abdominal area,flanks and my whole back....im planning to do this during my spring break next year so i kinda need the advice FAST n plz :)

hey girl happy turkey day,well i love dr j butts they bang also salama usually gives big butts but lately alot of complaining and he leaves alot of back fat least thats wat alot of his patients say...
Omg ur gonna look amazing..u have the perfect amount of fat for them to give u a big round booty and shape u like a coke bottle..I can't wait to see ur results!!!
hi pinkmonkey i cant wait im going everywhr in a bathing suit...def would keep u guys updated

So hey Ladies!!!...so i just checked my email and...

so hey Ladies!!!...so i just checked my email and i received my quote from dra Yily, my bbl with lipo and fat grafting to the hips would be $3000 plus $250 for medication and $31 per lympathic message (not bad at all $3000 includes garments,anestia, and other clinic exspenses)
......she also gave me 2 spa/clinic to consider as well for my stay
-Spa Jacqueline Marrero “recovery house”: 90$ per day. It includes: roundtrip transportation to the airport, room with 2 beds, 3 meals, nurse 24 hours, security, access to internet WIFI, Transportation to surgery.
-The hotel of the clinic CIPLA: 100$ per day. It includes: 3 meals, no WIFI. The roundtrip transportation is 70$USD
*So all my Yily Ladies please give me your feedback and would love to see more before n after pics as well.....Thanks Dolls!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Suh when do you plan on doing surgery?
im planning to go january or april thats the only free time i have but im waiting for her to reply to my email to see what days are available

Hey dolls, so I lost 5lbs and now I kinda don't...

Hey dolls, so I lost 5lbs and now I kinda don't kno if I have enough fat...,I'm prob confuse because my big breast have everybody telling me that my body don't have enough fat for my dream booty....when I kno it's the size of my chest make it appear that I'm small...I'm still battling these ppl and there thoughts...anyway what u guys think ????...I added my 2 latest pics.........in the other note I set my date for dra tilt for march 25...I'm super happpy
Eheh yuh neva need to drop any weight cuz now to me you have no fat unless they'll harvest it from ur arms...but to me the first pics were just right.
im still confuse @Jamaican mi affi go try gain it back now :(
Nyam five burger you'll be just fine!0_0

Today a blow docs appointment and I know already...

Today a blow docs appointment and I know already my problem ....I'm lackin a iron my hemoglobin is super low and I know I gotta get it up before surgery on march 25, so let me get to it. Please ladies who have done this surgery give me your remedies post-op. I mean not with just iron but everything you took to prepare yourself for surgery....thanks guys!
Proferrin is what helped me to raise my iron really fast, like in less than 1 month all of my iron levels were normal...if you go to their website they are actually letting new customers try a 30 day supply and you just pay the shipping and handling, its like $7 dollars.
Hey there. Yes please work on boosting that hemoglobin up, I hate for you to get turned away because of it.
Hi did you have the info and the number to the Spa Jacqueline Marrero “recovery house”: For only $90 per day that is better than the one I was going to go to for $130 a day. Can you please inbox the info thanks!

I have been so busy and i didnt get a chance to...

i have been so busy and i didnt get a chance to update y'll...so far i checked my inbox and yily have like 4 new charges, idk whats going on but it seems like everyone has to find an extra $1000 with her new years prices...this is a quick update, so ill detail you guys better in the week. LOVZ DOLLZ!!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

anyone else told by yily's staff to make a deposit to chase???
yes but I'm gonna ask her for a paypal account, since I'm not sure how to do that transfer