BBL NEEDED???...IM Stuck Between Dr Campos,dr Yily and Dr Walkiris HELP! - Dominican Republic, DO

HI GUYS, im 20yr old female with a beautiful chest...

HI GUYS, im 20yr old female with a beautiful chest jus need the butt and hips to match ;)....im 5'2 142lbs and my measurements are 38 1/2, 32,38 and i would love to measure 38 1/2,26,43(oo i wish)....i want a nice size bubble booty with define hips and lipo in the abdominal area,flanks and my whole back....im planning to do this during my spring break next year so i kinda need the advice FAST n plz :)

So hey Ladies!!!...so i just checked my email and...

so hey Ladies!!!...so i just checked my email and i received my quote from dra Yily, my bbl with lipo and fat grafting to the hips would be $3000 plus $250 for medication and $31 per lympathic message (not bad at all $3000 includes garments,anestia, and other clinic exspenses)
......she also gave me 2 spa/clinic to consider as well for my stay
-Spa Jacqueline Marrero “recovery house”: 90$ per day. It includes: roundtrip transportation to the airport, room with 2 beds, 3 meals, nurse 24 hours, security, access to internet WIFI, Transportation to surgery.
-The hotel of the clinic CIPLA: 100$ per day. It includes: 3 meals, no WIFI. The roundtrip transportation is 70$USD
*So all my Yily Ladies please give me your feedback and would love to see more before n after pics as well.....Thanks Dolls!!

Hey dolls, so I lost 5lbs and now I kinda don't...

Hey dolls, so I lost 5lbs and now I kinda don't kno if I have enough fat...,I'm prob confuse because my big breast have everybody telling me that my body don't have enough fat for my dream booty....when I kno it's the size of my chest make it appear that I'm small...I'm still battling these ppl and there thoughts...anyway what u guys think ????...I added my 2 latest pics.........in the other note I set my date for dra tilt for march 25...I'm super happpy

Today a blow docs appointment and I know already...

Today a blow docs appointment and I know already my problem ....I'm lackin a iron my hemoglobin is super low and I know I gotta get it up before surgery on march 25, so let me get to it. Please ladies who have done this surgery give me your remedies post-op. I mean not with just iron but everything you took to prepare yourself for surgery....thanks guys!

I have been so busy and i didnt get a chance to...

i have been so busy and i didnt get a chance to update y'll...so far i checked my inbox and yily have like 4 new charges, idk whats going on but it seems like everyone has to find an extra $1000 with her new years prices...this is a quick update, so ill detail you guys better in the week. LOVZ DOLLZ!!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

anyone else told by yily's staff to make a deposit to chase???
yes but I'm gonna ask her for a paypal account, since I'm not sure how to do that transfer
chase.com use yilydelossantos@hotmail.com as email address. she no loner uses paypal
so whats her new prices?
Proferrin is what helped me to raise my iron really fast, like in less than 1 month all of my iron levels were normal...if you go to their website they are actually letting new customers try a 30 day supply and you just pay the shipping and handling, its like $7 dollars.
thanks ill def try it
Thank u very much girl cuz my iron was low as hell last u checked in August but been taking iron 3x daily since then.
Hey there. Yes please work on boosting that hemoglobin up, I hate for you to get turned away because of it.
Hi did you have the info and the number to the Spa Jacqueline Marrero “recovery house”: For only $90 per day that is better than the one I was going to go to for $130 a day. Can you please inbox the info thanks!
8094128239
thanks!
I mean per op ^
Good luck on journey
Thanks hun
Eheh yuh neva need to drop any weight cuz now to me you have no fat unless they'll harvest it from ur arms...but to me the first pics were just right.
im still confuse @Jamaican mi affi go try gain it back now :(
Nyam five burger you'll be just fine!0_0
dwlzzz will do just that
If you want that 43 " waist you better gain some weight boo . Your body looks smaller than mine pre-op and I know it wasn't enough to fill my bum
Sorry 43" hips
smh i wasnt trying to lose weight but my weight is up and down just hope i gain about 10lbs before surgery i march....i have time thou.....i cant wait to see your body girl hurry and post the pics please or private message me your email so i can see your pics please
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Is what chris41083 did sey mek di comment erase?
She come a sell r surgery dwl...she wanted sum body giv her 7000 fi r space at campos idk if she c idiot ova here