BBL & BA with Dr. Baez!!!!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Girls!! I have been contemplating having...

Hello Girls!! I have been contemplating having these procedures done for about 3 years now. Officially decided that I'm going to go balls to the wall and just do it! Still in the beginning sages and already terrified!

After exchanging emails with several different doctors in the U.S, Colombia, and DR...I have decided on Dr. baez. I swear I have read every review ever written about her and couldn't dig up anything bad! That's a good sign!! I requested a date in January 2014...haven't heard if it's secured for sure yet. She usually responds within 24 hrs to my emails, but since it's Friday maybe she's really busy. She seems very sweet and more than happy to answer any questions I may have. It's so far away and I'm already soooo excited for my new body! -Just not so sure about all that pain :/
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Girl im excited about the look myself but super nervous about the pain smh. .pray for me lol im gonna be a Yily doll in January myself..so ill be in DR January 15th for my procedures
Welcome Hun & good luck on your journey.
Welcome n good luck with ur journey
Thank You!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Good luck getting your date secured, it can be a belated Christmas gift to yourself! ;-)

Please do keep us updated with your progress.

Hey how are you! Welcome to RS! I am scheduled for Baez January 7th. What doctors did you contact in Columbia? Good luck on your journey! ;-)
Yes, it will be! Thanks for the support!
Villalobos was the main doctor I was looking at in Columbia. I heard that he's really great, unfortunately, he could not put any more than 750cc's on each side. I just didn't think that would be enough for what I wanted! Are you staying at a recovery house? If so, which ones have you looked at? Good luck! I'll stay updated on your journey!
Yes, it will be! Thanks for the support!