BA and Lipo with Tania Medina- Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Girls!! I have been contemplating having...

Hello Girls!! I have been contemplating having these procedures done for about 3 years now. Officially decided that I'm going to go balls to the wall and just do it! Still in the beginning sages and already terrified!

After exchanging emails with several different doctors in the U.S, Colombia, and DR...I have decided on Dr. baez. I swear I have read every review ever written about her and couldn't dig up anything bad! That's a good sign!! I requested a date in January 2014...haven't heard if it's secured for sure yet. She usually responds within 24 hrs to my emails, but since it's Friday maybe she's really busy. She seems very sweet and more than happy to answer any questions I may have. It's so far away and I'm already soooo excited for my new body! -Just not so sure about all that pain :/

Finally set for July 15th!!

Firstly, thank you all for your kind comments on my last post. It took me a longgggg time to actually get the guts, but my deposit has been sent and my date is set officially for July 15th! I am so sick of looking at my deflated breasts- I decided I deserved to be proud of my body! I have switched to dra Tania medina for several reasons and I am so glad I did! I promise to keep up with this this review so you all can see pictures! Thanks for you support- I'm such a wuss so it means a lot :)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon