Soon 2 B Bootaylious - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello All, I'm soon excited to see there are...

Hello All,

I'm soon excited to see there are other women who share similar stories as myself. I'm a mother of two. My shape used to be really nice. Never had a big bootay but was always well portioned. After my last child my bottom dropped and my mid section seems to get bigger no matter how much I diet. I have received a quote for Dr. Yily for 3800 for breast lift, bbl and lipo to the abdomen, under arm pits, back and flanks. The price is really good. I orginally was scheduled for Feb 25 with a dr in NY but once i saw dr. yilys results thought i would go with her. I like Dr. Yily's results that she has posted on her site but on another note I've been getting a lot of mixed reviews about her work on this website. Has anyone gone to her as of yet? If so what's the outcome? Anyone going around March 4, 2013? I don't want a DOONKEY bootay but I do want it to be worth my while.

So I called Dr. Yily s office today and spoke with...

So I called Dr. Yily s office today and spoke with Jetta. After finding out she has three patients set for the date I wanted which was March 4 I decided to go in on the 4th for consultation and testing. im scheduled for surgery for March 5th. Super nervous but excited at the same time. NEW BOOTAY HERE I COME!

So I'm officially on a one month count down.....

So I'm officially on a one month count down...can't wait to have a slim waist again and a bigger bottom.

Anyone going to Yily the week of March 4th?

Anyone going to Yily the week of March 4th?

Going to Yily the week of March 4th looking for...

Going to Yily the week of March 4th looking for travel buddy. Who's going with me?

March 5th, anyone going to Yily that week?

March 5th, anyone going to Yily that week?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

realself.com

hope your surgery went well..keep us updated girly :)))
hey girlie i hope all is well and yr surgery went well many blesssings!!
All that work for right at $4,000!! WOW. Can somebody PLEEEEEEASE tell me how to start the process. I want to try to do my surgery for my birthday in April which is right around the corner. Sounds Iike I want the exact procedures Missnewbootay2013 is getting but I just don't know who to call or e-mail. Could somebody please help me. THANK YOU LADIES!!!
Are you planning to go to Yily? If so here's her contact info Consultorio: Centro Internacional de Cirugía Plástica Avanzada (CIPLA) Avenida Pedro Henríquez Ureña 137 entre Av. Abraham Lincoln y Av. Tiradentes. Suite 208 Teléfono consultorio: 809 331-5050 ext. 208 Celulares 829-469-6102. 809-963-7740. Estados Unidos: 786-484-1092. España: 645-509-210. Email: drayilyplastica@gmail.com * yilydelossantos@hotmail.com
@MissNewBody: 809-331-5050 x 208. What are you getting done? I do believe she has availability for mid March.
I was debating on a tummy tuck or just having lipo, but I defintly want a Brazilian butt lift, and lipo on my inner thighs, back, and flanks
Ok. We're you able to reach her?
yes last night i finally just got an email back from her, i sent her my date that i would like so im hoping she has something that day available or that week available! what exact day are you going? and do u know alot about the discounts for 2 ppl? because i seen u could get the room for $75 if theres 2 ppl & is it also an extra $150 off the surgery price for 2 ppl?
My surgery date is March 5. I believe you are correct on the discounts for hotel and surgery. What date are you trying to get?
Is it 75$ per person or 75$ together
Did she quote you on tummy tuck price?
$75 per person if you share a room. If you get a room to yourself it's $90.
No, I'm not getting a tummy tuck.
@miiChAelJaCKsoNBaDD: I'm getting a lift.
Are you getting implants or just a lift?
I'm thinking about going to her to, what's the best way to get in contact with her?? I'm trying to see what he quotes me and if she has a mid march date available