Any Other 35+ Bbl Ladies? - Dominican Republic, DO

I've been coming back n forth to the site to read...

I've been coming back n forth to the site to read updates n reviews for about a year n have finally decided to start posting n trust in Yily.I was just wondering if there are any older women on here that are post op or near there date of surgery. Just tryna figure out some concerns due to my age.
I am 35, a mother of 2, 5'5, 164lbs. Thanks bootylicious ones!!!!

Hi- My buddy for the Jacqueline spa just cancelled on sharing a room with me from Arpril 10 to 18...want to share a room?
I'm 37 3/18 I'm keep updates
When would u like 2 go?
-_____- sorry guys my sister asked me to respond but didn't tell me it was her acct.
Logged onto my acct*
Hi im 40 almost 41 and my surgery date is march 19......Im having a tummy tuck...with lipo and a bbl....6900.00.....im tooooo excited
That was another question I had.... can you do all 3 at once?
Queenbee78......yes you can......my doctor wants to do a tummy tuck then Lipo my hips ...flanks......upper and lower back and inject into my butt for the lift
Im 35 and Im going in April good luck
I'm 35 no kids 5'3 196 and have been researching the procedure for 10 years. I need it asap!!!! Want to go week before memorial day...
Hotbod35.....me to......hubby and I going to bike week in mrytle beach.....I needed to be recovered....lol
when will you be scheduling? for yily? what month?
I'm hoping to do this before summer....but I keep seeing that she's booked through the summer? I'm taking pics tonite & emailing. My sister in law *rs sn Milola* translated into spanish for me...I keep hearing that will get faster response?
Here's the deal call yira ask what days she have that waiting for deposit n u can make a deposit for that day 200$ n take that date
Hello Ladies this is my first post/comment. I too have been going back and forth with this decision. I really need the makeover, I am a mom of two as well and my body is just a hot mess ladies. I am a women of a certain age and am glad I see more ladies like me. Keep me posted ladies as I will keep you posted, I took my pick tonight and will be sending to Dr. Y to see what she thinks and how much she charging to get it all done. Have a lovely night ladies and talk to you soon.
Hey dymples thank u for responding!! I'd like to kit with ladies of my age group since I'm noticing we heal differently. Good luck & pm me when u get a reply. I wanted to see if it's true a spanish email gets faster reply than english.
I'm scheduled 05/20 and 43
I was looking into that date as well...
For yily too? Are those months available? She seems to be packed. I want to recover by summer. I hope I can get in.
I'm 37 same height and weight lmao....mother of 2 as well....welcome
Lol u sure r my exact size.. thank u!!