24yr Old Petite , Nice Frame with No Booty my Choices Are Dr Salama or Dr Duran - Dominican Republic

Hey so I'm new to Rs and I'm finally on my journey...

Hey so I'm new to Rs and I'm finally on my journey to cross over to the thick side ...I'm 5'0 110lbs with a nice shape but no booty at all :( I'm a mother of 2 so my belly isn't the most attractive so can't wait to get that fixed too! Im
Currently stuck between Dr.Salama and Dr.Duran ...I'm leaning toward Duran but I've read she's hard to get a hold of so that's a bit discouraging :( but my hubby said he's going to help me out ! I would greatly appreciate any advice

Calling Durans office in the morning

So I'm calling Dr Durans office in the morning I'm setting my alarm lol! Wish me luck ! If I get through I'm going to ask for a date for feb 2 so I can be back by the 18th my sons birthday ...anyone going in the begging of feb so we can buddy up ?! I'm also considering silhouette (Angie's) RH any feedback on them?

Fast and Easy way to gain weight

So I'm 110 lb and would like to gain atleast 10-15lbs more to get a good amount of fat out since all fat doesn't survive! What's a fast and easy way to gain weight ?!

Possible tummy tuck :(

So Duran finally answered!! My quote is 3700 but I might need a TT which I'm not too excited about ! I'm very self conscious about my stomach so the last thing I need is a nasty scar :( has anyone had a TT with the BBL ?

How to wire money to Dr.Duran

So I'm trying to book my surgery day but I need to wire the deposit ! What's the easier way to transfer the money ? Western union and moneygram said they can't do it

IM BOOKED FOR MARCH 3rd 2015

So I don't know why everyone said it was hard to get a hold of Dr.Duran ? I got through everytime and guess what ?! Im booked for March 3rd 2015! Im so F'ing excited !!!!! Now time to get everything else in order.

Lucky you. I've been thinking about just flying to DR just to book an appointment....lol I really love her work but im frustrated with trying to contact her. I was able to reach Elizabeth one time however I was told to call back in an hour and that was the worse thing ever because I haven't been able to reach her since then.
I always call either 8 am here Chicago time which is an hour ahead so it's 9 am over there or 1:30 ish pm and I've gotten through just booked my Surg date
How often did you message her on what's app?
Just twice. The first message I asked "can I have a quote for a bbl?" And the next day I gave her my age height and weight then she responded.
I called the office today at 7 am my time and messaged her at 8 am no luck ...I'm gonna try calling again tomarrow at 6 am
Me too! I read Angie's is awesome look up Lesliemosko on here and she posted a video about her experience with Duran and silhouette !
IG: Dra_Duran Twitter:Drahilariod Emails: Hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com and Hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com. I got a hold of her after a weeks attempt using WhatsApp, her mobile number is 1-809-707-7163... Good luck! :)
Thank you so much !
You're welcome! And check your mobile plan too. I have T-Mobile and I'm charged. 20 per minute so $1 for every 5 mins. Her office # is 1-809-331-5050 ext 212. If you need to call ask to speak to Elizabeth she speaks English but call around 8 am or 9 am.
Awesome I'm gonna try tomarrow morning ...did you decide what RH your staying at?
Yay!! And I'm torn between Angie's (silhouette) and Yasmins (Jasmine;Jazmin ) what about you? You have any in money
*Mind? Lol
Thank you! I'm about to now. :)
there are apps if you have an iphone to call the DR for cheap