Body Lift, Lipo, Tummy Tuck, Fat Transfer - Dominican Republic, DO

Dr. Ivelisse Bello's job with me was amazing. She...

Dr. Ivelisse Bello's job with me was amazing. She is a professional and real loving Doctor. I will return in a heart beat to get any other procedure with her. The clinic is a 5 stars clinic, its clean and very attractive. I had "The works" done, lol. I mean i had a gastric bypass done back in 2009 and lost 130lbs. Therefore, i had too much extra skin. She did an arm lift, thigh lift, lipo, and tummy tuck. It all worked out so well. I stayed at the recovery house and it was very well worth it. There are wonderful people who are there for you 24 hours a day as long as your there. Unfortunately, i don't have a before picture at the moment, but i will say that i got pregnant 1 year after all these surgeries and I look even better now!!! I recommend Dr. Bello to anyone with my eyes clothes. I've sent more than 5 patients to her and all of them are 100% satisfied. She is not money hungry at all, she is very fair with her prices which is definitely a plus. I paid $8,000 in total, that's including the recovery house stay for 2 weeks!!! She's awesome, absolutely nothing bad to say!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Professional, Loving and Caring!!

Do you have befor and after pic
I am considering this dr for my surgery as well. Do you have any pics you are willing to share. How was your overall experience with the dr, esp post-op? Did she send you to a recovery house.
Oh! yes, I will post pictures. I keep meaning to get around to it. And yes I did stay her recovery house that was excellent! I will also need a back lift and my breast done so I will be going back again. Dr. Cardenas is great! And i'm very happy with my scar.
That'saa lot of money inn
Hi..can u inbox me some pix? Im getting sx next month.
do u have any pics?
Hello, Congrat on your SX. Can you share sum pic? I'm schedule to go to Dr BEllo in December 17 but was kinda skeptical a out it because of the fact that she doesbt have a lot of pics. I want to have a tummy tuck, liposculpture and BBL
What kind of pics exactly would u like? The scars? Before n after?
Before and after pic, Anything you comfortable sharing. Thanks
Did you have a medial thigh lift with the scar in the groin ? I really want to get that done. I emailed a few doctors in Santo Domingo but they were quoting me for everything else besides the thigh lift. Its like they don't want to do it or they don't have enough experience performing thigh lifts............... even though its listed on their websites. Did your scar move down ?
I did. My scar is still in the same position and looks great. She did an awesome job.
Did she do all those procedures at the same time?? I had bypass in 2005 and i want a tummy tuck, thigh lift, bbl and breast lift and they said that's too many procedures at one time
She did. And it went well.
My armlift starts off half way my inner upper arms and goes up underneath the armpits. You can barely see the scar. I actually stayed in the Dominican Republic for 1 month, when I returned I went back to work right away.
2 questions - 1-for your arm lift, did you full arm lift or the mini where the scar is hidden in the armpit? 2.- When you returned home, were you able to go back to work after those 2 weeks?
Thank you Hun!! ;-)
You look good congrats baby gal : )

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

You look awesome! Congratulations on your weight loss, you've obviously worked very hard to get to where you are now and it has paid off! I'm having WLS in a couple of months, so hopefully in a couple of years I will also be showing off awesome photos, like yours! :)

Thank u!