Body Lift, Lipo, Tummy Tuck, Fat Transfer - Dominican Republic, DO

Dr. Ivelisse Bello's job with me was amazing. She...

Dr. Ivelisse Bello's job with me was amazing. She is a professional and real loving Doctor. I will return in a heart beat to get any other procedure with her. The clinic is a 5 stars clinic, its clean and very attractive. I had "The works" done, lol. I mean i had a gastric bypass done back in 2009 and lost 130lbs. Therefore, i had too much extra skin. She did an arm lift, thigh lift, lipo, and tummy tuck. It all worked out so well. I stayed at the recovery house and it was very well worth it. There are wonderful people who are there for you 24 hours a day as long as your there. Unfortunately, i don't have a before picture at the moment, but i will say that i got pregnant 1 year after all these surgeries and I look even better now!!! I recommend Dr. Bello to anyone with my eyes clothes. I've sent more than 5 patients to her and all of them are 100% satisfied. She is not money hungry at all, she is very fair with her prices which is definitely a plus. I paid $8,000 in total, that's including the recovery house stay for 2 weeks!!! She's awesome, absolutely nothing bad to say!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Professional, Loving and Caring!!