32 Hers Old Breast Lift with Full Lipo - Dominican Republic

I always wanted a lipo and a breast lift but never...

I always wanted a lipo and a breast lift but never had the courage. I also thought I could lose these extra pounds, but my love handles weren't going anywhere. I like my big breasts so I was afraid that I would go too small after the lift. I didn't know you could do this without implants but my doctor did it!! I couldn't be happier with my results!! Here are some of my pictures, I will post more recent photos as soon as I can.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was great! He speaks perfect english, he was very professional and he made me feel very safe! He made it an effort to listen and understand what I wanted. And he answered all my questions, even by Whatsapp. His staff was excellent, they were also very professional and respectful.

You look absolutely wonderful! You're back is so beautiful, I really think your dr is exsperienced & knew what he was doing. I hope your breasts are healing well. I am 6 1/2 wks post-op from a major anchor breast lift with an augmentation. So I'm sure our scars on our breasts are very similar. I can't get over the difference, you look amazing! I'm so glad you are sharing your journey here I think you will encourage a lot of women. Thank you for sharing.
I am happy for you and you look awesome! Isn't it amazing the difference a little lipo can make to your waist and tummy! I'm only 5 weeks out and seeing the difference everyday.i wish I had taken pictures of my befores..going to try and get them at my 6 weeks check up and post them!