20 Years Going for a Tummy Tuck, Arm and Breast Lift. - Dominican Republic

Hi everyone ! This website is amazing and has...

Hi everyone ! This website is amazing and has helped me alot. Ive contact several of doctors in Dominican Republic Duran, Yily, Nelson Rosario, and abrue. However only two got back to me which was Yily and Rosario. Rosario is asking way over my budget so I've decide to go with Yily. Yily assistances have been amazing answer all my questions. i currently weight 235 and my height is 5'6. Yily asked me to lose 20lbs. My plans is to go on April. I will be getting a tummy tuck, lip on my back and inner thigh , breast and arm lift. Im a little scared with getting my arm lift because i have not seen Yily work for her arm lift. If anyone has had an arm lift from yily please share your experience with me and if the scar is really noticeable.

HELP

Hey dolls I've been reading alot of reviews about taking multigrain vitamins 30 days before your surgery ? Can someone please help and tell me what I'm suppose to be taking. Please and thank you!

Personal loan ?

hey beautiful ladies i hope all of you are doing great. Has any one of you taking a personal loan ? If, so with which bank. Unfortunately i have to get a personal loan. My credit score is 696 im not sure if thats enough to even get a personal loan. Please let me know and goodluck to all you dolls get surgery xoxo
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I don't know about loans, but I hear some doctors are willing to work with you in terms of cash. Good luck!
Im going to Yily on Monday! Good luck hun!
Omg please tell me how it goes. Wish you best throughout your journey doll ! Stay positive
I'll post everything
Im getting the same done to me except breast lift. When are you going? And Ive also picked Yily
i still havent send yily my deposit i might send it in a few weeks. Did you send your deposit ?
Yes ive sent my deposit and confirmed my date May 19th
Wish you luck doll♡ I know what you mean about the arm lift. I'm deciding to go there in April as well though I haven't make my final decision on which doc yet? I do love Yily work but I I'm thinking of Dr Manuel Diaz as well. Dr Diaz speak good English and I can communicate with him of what I want exact but Dr Yily work is incredible beautiful!.. still so confuse? They are both good but keep us posted with your journey. Also how much is your cost she quoted for all?
Ok just saw it. Wow great deal :-)
thank you so much. Yilly quoted me 5300 which includes tummy tuck, lipo on the back and inner thigh, breast lift and arm lift. And what are you getting ?
Hi doll, I am planning to get all the same thing as you as well :-) so we are in the same boat! So i definitely know how you feel. My most concerns are the arm lift! This is making it difficult to decide on a doc. I haven't seen any reviews about it with Yily or Diaz or Duran but I guess we are going to just have faith in them ;-) ... I can't wait also for the new transformation! And start a new life! I wish you will and see you on the other side doll ;-) ♡ can't wait! ♡ keep us post ♡
I know i will do anything for the scar not to appear after the arm lift. Thank you so much babe ! wish you also the best. Please keep me posted on your journey especially on arm lift .
Hey hun! Best wishes on your journey. Could you please post the contact information you have for Yili and her assistant? I Wired her my deposit on the 19th and can not get a hold of her or anyone else for that matter. Thanks in advance.
yes i email her .. it should be on her website. thank you wish you the best as well