My Surgery with Dra Walkiris Robles - Dominican Republic

The day of my surgery I met with her secretary who...

The day of my surgery I met with her secretary who is a charm she was very organized and made the process so much easier.Dra Robles then came in and met with me and told me what she recommended based on my body. She explained everything in a way that I understood and recommended what size breast implants I should choose based on my height and weight. I then sat in the waiting room to wait for a room tall my stuff. She had a surgery before mine and gave me a pill for me to rest so the wait was easier to deal with. When I opened my eyes it was time for my surgery. When I woke up from the anesthesia she was standing next to me along with her assistant who is also a charm. They took me to my room and I spent the night there. The only thing that was bothering me the most was my back but they gave me pain killers and I was fine. The next day I went to the recovery house . In the recovery house they made me feel like home. They pamper you and make sure you take all your meds and cook all three meals. They're all very friendly. Overall I can say I am 100% satisfied

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I am amazedo clear so I can place by my results. Dra Robles is an excellent surgeon. She truly cares about the well being of her patients. At first I was not sure which surgeon to choose and I started to search on the internet and based on everyone's comments and pictures I decided to go to her. I am glad I chose her.

hey there what recovery house did you stay at?
Any before and after pics?
Hope u doing great
How much did you pay for ur room n flight
do you have any more pics im going to her in december
Hi glam! U havnt posted in a while. Was wondering how u r doing n how r u looking now. Any chance that u will be able to post updates? Not sure if u had a chance to read my last MSG to u but was wondering if u had some time to let me know about the implants u got. Did example the size the dr chose for u and so on. R u happy with the size they r now being that the swelling probably went down? Keep it touch let me know. By the way I finally did my post for my experience and I'm only 4 weeks away. TTYS
I'm waiting on my quote from Dr. Robles. She seems like a great doctor. I'm excited. If the price is right I will schedule for Oct.
Hi glam! I would like to have a full c implant. Which size did u have in mind before she recommended to go with the size she gave u? How many cc did she put? Did u go with saline or silicone ? Teardrop shape or round? The reason y I ask all this is because urs is the size I would like so that they can look natural like urs. Thx :-)

hi prkhbnd i scheduled for 20 september

I'm going on the 27th of September. I'm getting a tummy tuck, lipo and fat transfer to my butt. What are you getting done?
Hello, I am getting a breast lift with implants as previously stated. I want to know if you like the results now that you are a few weeks post surgery. May i see pictures even if it is in private. I am extremely nervous about this because i don't want them to come out bad. It will be my first plastic surgery I'm 24 and would like to have some lipo although i don't need it. My biggest worry is her breast lift with augmentation since I've seen so many poor jobs. Please give me as much details as you can about it.
Hi Kzzzz so it's a few days since your surgery. How are u doing or feeling now? Are u by yourself there? How are they treating u there? Have u had or will be getting the massages?
hey kzz. thanks for sharing your experience. i hope you do good.
I have scheduled for middle of september. keep posting up.
take your rest.
I'm scheduled for the 27th of September. When do you plan on going?
i believe it was through iv.the implants are fot a lifetime. i've been back for a week now and happily back to work. my lipo was very minimal so.i didnt feel much pain from it. My back.hurted from thr tummy tuck
did you get an epidural in your back or was it injected in your arm?
Thanks glam for ur response. When u say injected u , do I mean that it was a shot in ur spine or was it thru IV? Did it hurt? Thanks for the tip I want to prepare myself when that day comes. Also how would u rate the pain of the lipo from 1-10 10 being the worst when u woke up? How would u describd this pain? Ur the best fit being so understanding to us with these questions. Oh n what type of implants did u do r they the ones that r life time warranty? Sorry if this sounds stupid :)
By the way r u back from dr? Of still there?
Hi RF35- Thank you .
She did inject very little fat in my butt because I had hardly any fat in my back so I havent noticed any dramatic changes. It does look a little bigger because my waist is smaller. I'll definately be able to tell once my body goes back to normal.
My drain was removed on the 10th day after surgery. You have to sleep on your back in almost a sitting position because of the tummy tuck. My butt didn't hurt at all but my back did.
They injected me to put me to sleep and no I did not wake up until after the surgery.
Glam girl! So nice to hear from u :-) u look fantastic! U did ur butt too right? If so how does it look now? R u happy with the size of ur butt? How many days did u last with the drains? When u first did the operation did u have trouble sleeping since u had ur stomach boobs n butt done? What do u say is the best way to sleep, since I will need to know this. By the way I'm booked n scheduled for oct 8. Hey did u get an epidural of did they give u uv anesthia? Did u wake up in the middle of the procedure? I'm worried cuz kzzzz said that she woke up twice. Can u share ur story with us cuz prkbhnd is going in sept n me in oct so we don't want any surprises. We rather know the truth. Again u go mama u look hot :-)
Hi Ladies, Just posted the most recent pictures. Hopefully I can wear a bathing suit in the next 4 weeks. Happy recovery to all and to all a great surgery!!!! Dra Robles rocks!!!
Hello ladies!! Sorry I haven't given any new updates. Today it been 4 weeks since my tummy tuck, breast lift and implants. I'm still a little sore in the back and I still have a little bit of swelling in the bottom abdomen. I started my massages which have helped tremendously with the swelling. Overall, I feel fine considering the procedure. Still have not showered per Dra Robles instructions ( Yuck) only sponge baths. My boobs are almost healed and so is the tummy tuck scar. I'm still wearing my girdle which I hate but you must keep it on at all time for 2 months. Only 4 more weeks left!! I took a picture on a dress without the girdle and loved it!!!! even though I'm still swollen and still isn't my final result from the surgery. I will post it in a few minutes. I can wait to go out and buy clothes and show off my new body..
Hi kzzzz I'm glad u have the energy to still write to us hun. So I'm so freaking out. Can u give details the part where u took pill. I guess we Wang to know is did it hurt when u got the epidural? We're u awake when they gave it to u? Do u remember if u saw anything traumatizing when u woke up those times? I guess I'm just scared to wake up in the middle of the procedure. Are the nurses treating u good now? Oh n were u allowed to eat before surgery and how long did u last with out eating? Thanks so much Hun for ur imput :-)
She's talking about the nurses at the hospital not the ones at the recovery house. I've heard only good things about the recovery house. Thank god were only staying 1 day in the hospital. i want that stay to be short then send me on my way to the recovery house.
Kzzzz- when your feeling up to it give us the update on your experience so far with as much detail as possible!
Prkbhnd thanks for explaine that to us. I was beginning to worry. I guess all hospitals are like that even here. Yes I agree let's hope that Kzzzz can b our eyes n ears.