So Happy I Could Cry!! - Dix Hills, NY

Im a 44yr old female, blond hair blue eyes but...

Im a 44yr old female, blond hair blue eyes but cursed with deep nasal labial fold lines around mouth and creases on my chin. evryday i looked in mirror my eyes were stuck on the lines! i hated them, they were also prominent in pics. Just making me look older. (We are our own worst critic)

I had been hearing a lot about dr. William romero in dix hills from friends, praising his work. I was doubtful due 2bad experiences in the past from 2docs in jersey $. Besides paying $700 each inj. the results nevr lastd more then a few wks b4 they'd gradually reappear returning 2their original ugly appearance within 3months.

Anyway, i decided 2take my friends advice & go 2dr. Romero. All i can say is thank goodness i did! im so happy evryday i look in the mirror, i c me, not the lines. He did such an incredible job and knew exactly which spots to inject to get the desired result. i left it in his hands and when he was done & handed me a mirror, i wanted to jump up and hug him! i just kept saying "oh my gosh IT LOOKS AWESOME! u were rite dr. romero, what a difference!" I couldnt thank him enough. Weeks later i am still so happy with how i look that i had to call his office just to tell them how happy i was! I literally looked at least 10yrs younger!

Driving to dr. Romeros i was nervous, would it be painful? As i pulled in to his office, the attention to detail outside the office was stunning. I walked in and was greeted by such a friendly lady at the desk, anothr beautiful young lady took my "before" pics then i was taken rite in to his office. no waiting. the dr. Explained what he thought i needed & where while demonstrating the results on a computer (again attention to detail!)

Then we walked to anothr room & aftr thoroughly cleaning face, he injected somethng 2temp numb areas of the face. Then he began the injections, he takes his time and knew exactly when i was getting anxious or tensing up because he would avert my attention away from that by asking me a question and in answerng him, i no longer was focused on the anxiety. he is so friendly and in speaking to him u feel so comfortable.

When he was done i was ecstatic! Again, his many yrs of experience and incredible attention to detail is (in my opinion & friends opinions) what puts him above all the other docs. If u've evr had work done by dr. Romero, u know what i mean and if u havent had work done by him yet, i urge u to go to him when considering any work done. U will b so happy u did. I wrote this review because when someone does somethng so well, they should be acknowledged! Thank u! Chrissy

Dr. William romero

My review i wrote for my "procedure & experience" says it all

Hi! Weren't you scared of the horrible reviews of Radiesse here?about allergic reactions and cause imune reactions. I'm really scared about that :(. Did you ask your doctor if he has had patients which have had alergic or imune reactions from Radiesse or any fillers?