Rhinoplasty - Destin, FL

I was never happy with my nose- and finally got to...

I was never happy with my nose- and finally got to the point in my life that I built up the courage and money to get a rhinoplasty. Let me tell you this- it was totally worth it. I am so happy with how I look now and my nose is symmetrical and straight... Not to mention smaller! Worst part is waiting the week with the cast on, but even that was not bad ; ). If you have the procedure done, just remember that it will take a little while for the swelling to go down after the cast comes off.

Fabulous doctor. Totally worth it. Very professional and to the point. The week with the cast on goes by fast. I had NO pain after the surgery, just a headache one evening.
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic doctor, Truly an artist!

A wonderful review from a beautiful woman ;-) So excited for your life with your pretty new face!! Put some pics up!!

A headache for one evening isn't bad! Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. Were there any supplies that really helped you through recovery?

I really liked having ice packs and lots of pillows to prop my head and arms up. I slept on my back for a week and was elevated. I'd suggest putting pillows under the mattress to elevate the bed. I also switched from Percocet to extra strength Tylenol on the fourth day and took pain medication regularity to avoid any pain. I'd suggest the following: 1. Arnica and Bromeline 2. Ice packs for your eyes ( take a 4x4 gauze, cover your eyes with it and put the ice pack over your eyes... This is soothing. I did this for a week even though the Dr. said it would not help after a few days. It just felt good and soothing. 3. Soft foods- I really liked ego waffles ; ) 4. Lots of fluids. I drank Gatorade and poweraid to keep my electrolytes balanced and hydrated 5. Lip balm 6. Eye drops for dry eyes- my eyes burned for a few days after surgery 7. Saline to clean around nose after dr approved it ( your nose will feel crusty) 8. Lip balm 9. Make up to cover bruises. I went to Sephora. Ask someone to help you pick out makeup that will cover the brushing. 10. If you like to workout I found that the exercise bike was great after surgery. About a week out, I just sat on the bike and moved my legs- not elevating my heart rate or blood pressure. Just helped me from going crazy from sitting- you will not really feel like doing anything for about 5 days. 11. Support person for at least 3 days. Day 3 was then worst for me. It's nice for someone to help you and be there. I had my Mom with me who literally was like my personal nurse. Ask me any questions. I'll get pictures up eventually.